Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She said, now I have tasted yours and I know how it feels and now I want know how mans mouth feels on cunt. If you don’t mind will you do it, I know that place is dirty but do me a favor by licking it. It’s no big deal all ready I have licked yours but you were not in mood to enjoy and you were floating in sky so you haven’t really enjoyed. I did a wonderful mouth fucking on her she was enjoying it a lot. After her second ejaculation I inserted my hard shaft into her waiting mouth and fucked her beautiful mouth, when I was near to my climax I didn’t tell her but went on pushing in and out of her lips. Finally I reached climax and ordered her to eat my cum and not to spit and jammed her head in between my thighs and exploded in her mouth. First spurt must have hit her tonsils and I didn’t allow her to disengage from till I evacuated all my juice in her mouth. When I released her she smiled and playfully hit me. You never bothered to ask me my likings and just poured yours in my mouth. In fact I was not yet mentally prepared for eating jism but you made me forcibly eat it. Does not matter, now tell me how it tasted. She said first spurt landed straight in throat and I could not taste but subsequent spurts landed on my tongue I was dejected by it but l had to swallow all as my face was buried into your groin but last few drops I tasted willingly, I liked it. In next round you can pour it into my mouth though we are fucking.
Entire night and next day after noon we enjoyed a lot. Except eating and little rest we were doing sex and little talking and again sex. Next night we parted with sour sole of departing and sour organs, which are aching due to hard fucks. I had filled her asshole also which was virgin for me.
Both of us were happy and contended, she said we should meet if circumstances permit but I am not very sure but I will remember these days in your company forever.

I returned Hubli next day morning. All the family members were invited for dinner at Suresh’s place. I didn’t know the occasion but as we had to go, we went there. Everybody welcomed us warmly. There were some guests whom I didn’t know. Later I learn that they are from Sheela’s family. Shweta came and hugged me and exchanged pleasantries with others. I was looking for Sandhya who was nowhere to be seen.
Later all the women folk prepared something and called Sandhya and she was made to sit on decorated chair and she was also decorated with silk saree and lot of flowers were put on her hairs. Sheela’s mother garlanded her and ARATHI was done to Sandhya. Then only I came to the theme of function. I looked at her and asked her by raising my eyebrow. She understood my signal and bowed her head in affirmative and blushed and bend her head low. She was looking ground avoiding my gaze at her. So, she is matured now and that was the reason for this ceremony. Only few were invited Suresh and dinesh family along with ours were invited along with few of their neighbors.
There I met Vidya and Nandini and had chat with them. Vidya’s eyes sparkled on seeing me. Later we all gents had formal discussion on some present conditions like whether rain and food grain prices etc. I didn’t get opportunity to meet Sandhya but exchanged glances few times. She was blushing every time.
After dinner we sat for sometimes then Vidya came to me and asked to meet her at room next day at guesthouse, I accepted it as we hadn’t met since weeks. As per the assigned time we met at fixed point and went to room. I lit a cig and both of shared while discussing some of her problems for which she needed solutions [those things are not necessary here]. We had some good time there. She appreciated the way I suggested solutions. She needed some money for college fees, which her brother had asked some time, and the last date had come. I agreed to pay and after another cigarette we parted. Within few days Shweta asked me to meet as Sandhya was eager to have another session.
As usual we met and went to room. That day we started with simultaneously all became nude and we licked each other. While I attended top portion of Sandhya, Shweta took charge of her lower. While I was kissing Sandhya lips Shweta was kissing her legs the one who had tasted blood was eager to enjoy her second escapade. Shweta cupped her sisters love petals with her palm and wet her fingers by licking and slowly inserted into her slit by parting her tight lips. Younger one started moaning and was uttering fuck me, fuck me. I bared her chest by removing school uniform to find bra less tit’s of cone shape. With tiny nipple on head of them surrounded by honey colored areola. I pressed both tits at once and they sprang back to normal shape indicating they will never bra for them. Shweta was kneading her sisters round and hard buns with one hand and other was pumping her finger in and out of her tight snatch. Now I bend and joined Shweta and started rimming her unexplored tight sphincter muscles of her rectum. I was eating her ass hole and Shweta was pushing her fingers at cervix. She pulled out her fingers and this time she made her two fingers wet and slowly inserted both fingers. Sandhya jumped on pressure of two fingers and moan escaped from her mouth.
Sandhya moaned and uttered oh bhayya why don’t you fuck me right now, why you people are killing with your fingers. Please insert the real one and started shouting. Shweta came to know that she is near to her climax. She started fucking her with fingers and taking her on cloud seven. When her nectar started oozing she stopped fingering and she is ready for your entrance. Her hole was well lubed her own juice. I collected some of her oozing juice coated to on my dick and positioned myself on her. Sandhya took my hard rod and placed it on entrance of her sisters opening after rubbing it with clit and making her more want the fuck. Little cobra entered inch by inch she was shouting half with ecstasy and half with pain. Her tunnel needed shaping for my cock. It slowly accommodated me inside her tight canal. Shweta worked on her clit. She played with it and started licking her little clit while she played with her wet finger into tight aperture when she pushed up to her first knuckle Sandhya jumped due to new sensation and may be little pain. This caused insertion of my cock to three fourth. She again shouted with another pain. I rested on my knees till her cunt is used to my intrusion. Shweta’s manipulation and her own eagerness made her control herself. When I felt she has settled I started fucking her tight vagina, without inserting the remaining portion. She was enjoying the blissful fuck. Her pain had subsided and she was feeling only pleasure. When she was at her peek, with a big push I entered completely. She shouted and asked me from where you brought additional length. I said I had reserved it for you. With another halt she became ok to continue. After few minutes she requested me to fuck faster and harder. I obliged and started banging her to her tolerable limit. Both of us were enjoying the play. I went on banging her snatch and her sister was enjoying playing with her clit and pressing balls. I was playing with Shweta’s balls. Sandhya reached climax. I pulled Shweta and made her in doggy style and entered her dripping cunt in two goes. I fucked her till she reached her climax. When I pulled out Sandhya voluntarily came in doggy, I fucked both the girls alternatively. Finally I cummed on their faces, both the girls cleaned each other licking. They had become good lesbians in past couple of weeks. We enjoyed for another round alternatively. This time Sandhya didn’t have pain so all three of us enjoyed.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 12-12-2018, 02:04 AM