Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Today i am happy because i am going to fuck new piece of art that’s sandhya . Swta has agreed in fact requested me to break open seal of her younger sister . So that henceforth we can enjoy threesome without any difficulty . If she goes out with her sis no one will suspect her or them . She could use her like sheild for them .
In night when i entered their home both had taken food and were waiting for me . As i entered their house sandhya jumped on me as usual and started kissing me not like child , but like hungry whore . She gave a smooch and started chewing my lips . First kiss of virgin girl is some thing to be experianced not described . I started pressing her tits . I carried he to room and threw on bed and jumped on her . Sweta joined us and started pulling her sis dress . Within no time all three of us became nude . We started licking each other , wherever we felt like kissing . It was an memorable evening . I pulled sweta under me and started fucking her . Sandhya too joined us . She kissed and licked both of us . All three became mad of sex . No body is undersatanding who is licking whom . I positioned sweta below me in missionary position . I wanted to lubricate my tool to enable fucking sandhya the virgin . Sandhya took hold of my rock hard cock and placed at entrance of her sis . I pushed hard to enter into young sweta , almost half of my cock entered in one stroke . Sandhya came behind me and gave mighty push on my back resulting entire entry into her sis . Sweta screamed of pain and pleasure . I started fucking sensuoally . Sweta started lifting her buttock from below to match my strokes . I incresed speed and within five minutes sweta started moving frantically from below as her sis is licking her clit . Soon she reached her climax and started pouring her nectar which sandhya slurped . The moment she stopped oozing sandhya pulled me from her sis and she lay on her back and pulled me over her . As i fell on her she handed me vanishing cream to lubricate her . I took big amount of cream on my palm and lubed her . Sweta came and lubed my rod till it became slippery to hold .
Sandhya was eager to lose her cherry she hurried me to fuck her . Sweta positioned my tool to her sis opening and cautioned her that its going to hurt and she will have to bear pain to enjoy . Sandhya assured she is aware of it and asked me to enter and she asked me not to stop at any cost , even if i shout or cry .
Sweta asked me to put some pressure and hold my rod in her sis opening so that should not slip from its target . I pushed it with some strength and the head went in . Sandhya shouted hai maaa . I could see pain in her eyes but she was controlling her self from not crying . I boosted her you are brave girs . No girl can take me so easily but all ready you have taken part of it and you are tollerating the pain . Means you will swallow all of my lund in your tight chut . Be brave and enjoy . If you cry you wont enjoy . Sweta too boosted her and made her psychologically ready to bear pain . Sandhya became proud to hear and asked me to go ahead . Initial pain was reduced so i gave one more thrust , it was more powerful than previous . She cried out of pain she was shouting to stop . I did not listen to her pleas and wait till pain becomes bearable . I fell on her and started kissing her cheek and lips . When she stopped writhing below me . Sweta jumed on my back by this all of my lund entered into her hole breaking her hymen . She lost conciousness . Sweta brought water and sprinkled on her face . She gained cociousness and started crying and tried to push me off of her . Pleaded she is not ready to become woman and let her go . She was saying you both ediots have torn pussy , you people are mad don’t know how to treat tender girl . She was cursing both of us with bad words . Some i maintained my hard shaft into her tiny hole . I said its all over and congratultions as entire cock is burried into your hole . I took her hand and placed it on my shaft . She was hesitant to touch but when she confirmed that all had entered , she became partially happy . I waited till she recovered , blood was leaking from her cunt . I didn’t let her notice . After some rest i started moving slowly in beginning and fastened strokes . She reached first of her climax . I stopped , if i had to discharge i will have to put higher force and speed which she may not bear . I took out my still hard shaft and cleaned her vagina with cloth and went for sweta she welcomed my rod into her . I pounded with blood stained cock of mine . By the time we completed fucking sandhya had recovered . I carried her to bath and washed her lower portion and layed her on bed . By then sweta brought bournvita and biscuits , we forced her to have some . All had snacks and bournvita . Sandhya sprawled on bed nude . By looking her tender beauty i was aroused again but instead of fucking her as she needed night long rest on her first night . I pulled sweta she was happy as i didn’t go for her sis . We fucked again and slept , both girls hugged from each side .
Next day we got up and freshened and had tea . Sandhya said she is ready for another round and her pain is vanished . I made both girls kneel down and pushed my rod into sandhya and fucked till she ejaculated and went for swta and rammed my cock in her . As i was fucking with full force where as i did not fuck sandhya as she is very young and not so experianced as her sis . I heard some sound in room to find sheela aunty standing in door looking both girls nude and being banged by their brother . She was panicked by the scene . All three of us were in terrible shock as we had not expected any one till evening . Malthi aunt entered , i was in shame and lost my libido in milisecond . We were cought red handed . Suresh carried sandeep in his arms and laid on bed . We were shocked to such an extent we forgot to cover ourselves .
Malathi was first to comment . I was expecting such a thing as you have never came to me in weeks time and i was sure that you cant keep away from fucking for such a long time . I know you havent fucked either my bahu or son . I was feeling some fishy is going on .
Then she came to know what she had commented or committed . All ready damage was done . Sheela said so he is fucking your entire family . He had bangd me and my hubby now we are witnessing that he is fucking budding beauties here . That’s the reason he has not come to me .
By this malathi was startled . This means he has bangd you couple and fucking both of you since from then . He may have bangd in first instance and later you have submitted to him . What a family stud we have . I don’t mind fucking everyone but i need my share , i cant sacrifice unless he fucks me and satisfies me .
Then more people entered into room . It was my didi first followed by jiju and prema . All were astonished to to see the scene . By then we had recovered a bit and started to search some thing to cover . I found my jeans and both girls covered with bed sheet .
Sheela said are you jealous of his fucking every one to malathi . Malathi said its ok for me as long as i do not mis my share . How about you she asked back to sheela . I was sure that one or another day he will go for my kids and he will fuck to satisfaction . Its better if our own boy fucks and satisfies instead some wrong man does it with my kids and spoils or take misuse of them .
With all this convrsation i got my life back . In fact i was expecting all beat me up and throw me nude on the road and compeeling me to suicide . But scene was something different here . Sheela came and pulled my jeans , i was wearing nothing inside , as my cock displayed she took into her mouth and tasted jucie of her both girls on it . Malathi pulled sheelas saree and made her nude and started squeezing her balls . Suresh removed his dress and went for sandhya , prashant also didn’t hesitate to be nude . The atmosphere became so hot my didi also removed her dress and became nude . I lined up all the females and bent them on cot exposing all buts in air . By now my cock was rock hard by seeing so many oussies and butts . Didi was first i poked my lund into her and without any foreplays i entered into her . Prashenth went for his mom and suresh for his younger daughter . We traded places on round . By this sandhya inspired and played her musical chair cassett and aske all of us to trade places as per musical chair rules . It was full of masti . 

Poor sandeep was lying on cot in helpless situation in caste . He was looking all the sexual acts done in room . It was too much for him . He had never seen any female nude including his sisters . An live orgy very much in his own house and such a group fuck . He could see all his relatives fucking each other shamelessly without even bothering who is fucking whom . His dad fucking his sistrs and mom is being fucked in presence of him by two studs . He initially felt bad but later he too aroused . He too wanted to join group and wanted to fuck at leat one cunt , whom it belongs to does not matter . But he was cursing his bad state . I looked at him and he putting his hand in his clothes . I went to him and released his pecker from confinement of his clothes . God has given me good organ unlike his father . He has sizable dick . I kissed head of his pecker and called his mom sheela and told her to please her son . She said he is not feeling well and he is just recovering from his operation . I told her not to worry as his leg is operated not his shaft , see that his leg is not hurt and give him whatever he needs . She bent on him and patted , your bhayya is right your penis is not hurt so you can enjoy with us . She put her hanging ball on his face . Without uttering any word and started sucking his moms boob after gap of several years . I could see gratitude in his eyes , they were sparkling with new enjoyment with my help . He raised and signalled me thanks as his mouth was busy in suckling his mom’s boob . Sheela took his dong in her hand and sighed at least you have got bigger dick than your fathers . In future your wife need not run after cocks for satisfaction . We all three females will share your dick and make it grow more . He tok off nipple from his mouth and said . Are you sure mom can i fuck both sis and you in future . She said its my pleasure boy you can fuck any of us from today . Its my promise whenever any of us is horny there wont be need of permission . Henceforth any one can fuck as per their wish . But no outsider will be allowed . She raised her body and lowered her big butt on her son and engulfed his new shaft into her old chut , breking his virginity .
I roamed in room to find every one lost in their own world and busy in exchanging pleasure . Some thing was missing in the lot . After recollecting the scene i came to know it was none other than prema . Later i found her standing outside the room and peeping . Her hand was on her boob and she was manipulating her nipple . Her eyes were out of their sockets and looking in room with interes . She could see how her mom , bhabhi and brother were busy in fucking licking and kissing , forgetting her presence and not bothering about her needs . No one is conerned about her . Mwithout making any noise stealthyly i went to her and embraced her , she was startled by this sudden attack and was releaved to find me . I tried to kiss her but she was avoiding me may be due to shy or was not yet mentaaly ready . I called malathi and said how bad you are to forget this virgin girl who is in higher need of pleasure . All the life you are getting what you need and neglecting the one who really deserves a nice fuck . Malathi came running and embraced her daughter and said sorry and showered her with kisses . She helped me remove her dresses . Prashanth too came and started pressing now nude breasts of his sis . My didi also joined group . Every one shouted with joy of bringing her to new world of pleasure . With lots of kissing groping and licking her cunt started dripping juice . My didi announced privilage of opening ceremony of this new virgin goes to my brother shreeshant , the one who has brought all of us in new thread of binding and made all of us happy . Every one in room applaused happily . I could see line of disappointment on his face , but pleaded he was going to be second . Suresh took one mound of breast in his mouth and another was shared by her brother prashant . Sis was giving her smooch aunt malathi started giving muff diving . At last sheela came and positioned my cock at prema’s entrance . Sweta and sandhya were looking progress with interest . I pulled sandhya and sweta and playing with their boobies . Shella pushed my back when both cock and cunt were in line . I slowly sank into her depth step by step taking away her virginity . Her cries and moans were dissolved in my sis mouth . All the members present sand a song of congratulation in chorus .
Thus i fucked prema to my hearts content . When i was done and pulled out my dick out of prema it was coated with mixture of juice and blood .

Now i thought why i should not another group into this happy day . I took mobile called dinesh and invited him with his wife and sis . He asked for the reason , i bluntly told he will learn on his arrival . I asked to prepare break fast for all as every one were tired and hungry both aunties prepared break fast and all had . We resumed play all were again nude and were kissing and patting each other . I was above ride prema for second time but jiju wanted to go for her . Small conflict was going in between us , by then three of dinesh family came . They were stunned to see the most unexpected scene of a most modest family . It was just beyond their imagination . They bacame standstill and just bolted on ground . They could not make any move . Before they were out of shock all of us jumped on them and aunties started kissing dinesh and all males started molesting both women . Nandini was first to come out of transe and wanted to run away but jiju and suresh held her firmly . Vidya was watching the going on sweta came and pulled her shirt open , buttons were broken and she became topless except bra . Sandya and sweta took hold of her balls and before she could protest her tits were swalowed by both girls . She was looking in bewilderment . Same case with nandini her blouse had come off and she could see both aunties had made dinesh toal nude , though he was in shock his tool had responded much faster than his brain . Malathi took his semi hard penis in her mouth and started licking like lollypop. Sheela started rimming his bare ass . Jiju started sucking nandini boobs and suresh raised her petti coat , saree was nowhere to seen . Suresh went for her chut and started slurping like hungry dog . It was too much for her also . The most ideal indian house wife was yeilded to other than her hubby . Both aunties were ecoraging all . Then it striked to both jiju and suresh that i again had gone for another virgin . Both jumped on her one after another , but they had ignited nandini she was pulling them . Jiju announced that he want vidya and suresh followed him . The brat lying on bed was also crying for vidya . Sheela aunty declared that some how vidya is also going to get fucked by any male from the group , but le her choose partner to lose her cherry . Vidya looked at aech male and made slight move towards me , she had decided in short time that some how she had o lose battle and go for any one , so she selected me may be she was in love with me and she had uttered many times feebly . So jiju and suresh went for nandini and sandhya went to her bro . Sis came and made vidya lie on bed and as most understanding sis she started lubing vidya and making her ready for her loving bro . I inserted my tool in vidya and broke third seal in a row in mere twelve hours of time . It was most sensual fuck ever i had . Though it pained her but she cooperated and put her soul in the grace ful fuck . Both of us enjoyed a lot sweta and didi were also stimulating vidya so she had series of climaxes before i was done .
When all were satisfied and fell in bundle . After some rest all senior girls decided to cook , i asked them to be nude so that they can have some fun even while cooking . They readily agreed and departed playing with each others body . After lunch suresh brought an proposal to host a big orgy at farm house , female members seconded thought and jiju has accepted the offer .
Here i am inviting all of the readers to join orgy at our farm house . Don’t worry dogs will be taken care of . It will be in hidden condition every thing is taken care of . Lots of boose is arranged and only vegetarian food is prepared as lots of flesh will be there to eat , like cunt man meat big and small boobs .
Only condition is every cock must be acompanied with cunt preferably his relative . Lonely cunts need not get dis appointed . They can come alone , its better if they bring their brother or father at least devar , even other wise also ok . Entrance code word will be posted here after the decesion is taken

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 12-12-2018, 01:53 AM