Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Next day Sandhya was first to get up, she was still in my arm, she took some time to realize why I was with her. When she remembered yesterday we had slept all together. She kissed my forehead ushering good morning. She was about to get from bed but I pulled her back and kissed her face returning wishes. She was still in my arms. She wanted to get up but I didn’t let her go, she pleaded in small tone to leave her as she had to attend nature call and she had complete homework, which she had not attended yesterday due to her brother’s accident. Suddenly I was scared of my morning hardness as I had not noticed while I hugged her tight. I am not sure whether she felt it or not. She went smiling after I released her, she ran to toilet. When she freshened up and returned she asked me to brush my teeth so that she can prepare tea. I got up and left for bath after waking Shweta.
We all had tea together. I had to attend college after jogging so I asked them do they need me if no I will proceed to home. They allowed me to go, after assuring them I shall be coming early in the night headed to home. Aunt was waiting for me she asked for tea, I said already I have taken so we left for jog.
In night I reached their house after visiting hospital Sandeep was recovering, he was in good mood today. So, said Sandeep to send his mother to home so that I need to study. But he denied to send both of his parents and Sheela asked me to accompany her kids at home. All ready I had received calls from Sandhya and Shweta.
I reached their home both the girls were happy to see me. Shweta asked for food I said all ready I have had so if they have not taken I asked them to go for food. They too had meals so I took my books and simultaneously they too went to study. After half an hour I was getting bored so I switched on TV and watched. Shweta too came and joined me to watch. Sandhya was still studying Shweta was getting impatient, unless Sandhya sleeps we can’t sneak to another room for sex. When Sandhya was through she came to lounge and jumped on my lap. Today I was scared again as my cock had become hard due to watching some hot dance on TV and nearness of Shweta who was cursing her sister for not sleeping.
Sandhya turned facing me still on my lap, her bottom was coming contact with my hard cock, I wanted to push her away from my rod, but she was coming to the same point. She was not allowing me to watch TV. She had become naughty today whenever I bent my head to watch TV she made hindrance by bringing her head in between. So, I wanted to teach her lesson I started biting her cheeks, she shouted with pain and giggled but didn’t leave me. She pushed her body to me. Her small boobs were pushed on my chest. My cock hardened more. Her skirt had rode her naked thighs were touching me as she had straddled. When I was sure that she is not going to allow me to watch TV any more. I announced that we are going to sleep. I carried Sandhya in my arms in the same way she was sitting on me. Her both legs wrapped my waist. I took her to bedroom Shweta followed me as I was laying Sandhya at that time Shweta dashed me accidentally. I fell over Sandhya face to face. Had placed almost entire body on her body. She shouted but had clutched me like me in the morning. I laid on her for some more moments. My groin had touched hers and my chest had pressed her boobs, it was nice sensation for me.
She smiling at me, by now Shweta had sorry to both of us. I rolled taking Sandhya over me. She didn’t make any attempt to get released. She laid over me her light body was no problem for me. We talked for some more time, I took Shweta in my right hand, and she too placed her body over mine partially. Both girls’ boobs were crushed on me. Shweta was lying on her side placed her leg over Sandhya who was on my top. We chit chatted for some more time in same position till Sandhya yawned. I suggested girls to sleep early as we had to study early morning. I rolled to left to place Sandhya on bed she hold me tight. She pushed her left leg between my legs and still hugging me.
I patted her head smoothly to make her sleep. She slipped in blissful sleep while I was worried about my throbbing cock touching her thigh. She is little girl I don’t know whether she can understand or not but I was worried like hell. When I heard her light snores I placed lightly over cot freeing myself. I turned to Shweta and she hugged and kissed my ear lobes. What man nowadays you are loving my sister more than me, what’s in your head.
I said she is little naughty girl she needs more attention otherwise she will feel bad. If only this much I am relived. What else you were thinking to be tensed. No nothing she verbally said but her face suggested something else.
I asked what is the matter, why are you dull. She said nothing but hugged more tightly. She suggested could we slip to other room so that we can start our business. I lifted her in my arms and carried her to parent’s room.
I placed her on bed and joined beside her. I started giving a passionate kiss as I was excited since long. I pulled her nighty over her head, she was ready to get fucked she was wearing nothing inside. I took her nipple inside my mouth and started chewing her nipple while playing with another ball. She pushed me down, I got hint and my tongue traveled to her lovely triangle leaving trial of saliva all over. I licked her inside of thighs and made circle. Slowly moved to inner circle to reach her outer lips. I went on licking and she was moaning, parted inner lips by tongue, and found clit. She shuddered by first touch, I ate her cunt till she reached climax. Licked clean her juice and I was not in a position to wait, as I was hard for hours imagining to fuck this lovely girl. That Sandhya had poured ghee to fire. I positioned between her thighs and aimed my cock to her cunt hole. Inserted in few pushes, I was fucking with high speed she was shouting with high pitch. She was getting pain and pleasure due to hard pumping. I went on pumping nonstop, this time I didn’t last long my semen ejected unannounced filling her tight hole. I fell over her. She asked me why was you in so hurry that you started and ended all of a sudden without informing.
I asked whether you are satisfied or not. She said yes but not as yesterday, even I had same feeling. We remained in same position for some time. After some rest I asked her can you prepare some tea she said yes and wear her nighty and left for kitchen.
When she brought tea we had together. After tea I was in mood for another round. I hugged her she opened mouth to say something but I closed it by my mouth. The kiss was very passionate when we broke kiss I pulled her nighty. She tried to protest feebly but I ignored. And I was making her ready for another round. I licked her pussy till she leaked her juices twice in my mouth. Second time she was making so much noise. She collapsed after second leak. I asked her whether to start she signaled to wait till she is recovered. She asked me shall we continue in morning but I was horny enough. I insisted to do now only, she accepted and parted her thighs. I made her stand in doggy style and penetrated from behind. Taking her buttocks for support started moving. Once I found rhythm she started moaning as I was pressing her g spot by my massive rod. Every stroke played with her g spot making her scream with ecstasy. It was long one as I had ejaculated just twenty minutes prior only. I fucked her nicely and played with her clit with one hand while pressing her boob with another hand. She was enjoying a lot making all sorts of sound. When she climaxed twice I pushed her on bed and made her lie on one side and positioned myself behind her. Lifted her leg into air and positioned my cock inside her. She rested her raised leg on window to make it convenient for her. It was different style taught by Malathi. Again every push was hitting her sensitive spot. I must have fucked her for ten minutes she had leaked again and complained me of pain in her leg. She rolled on her back and I took missionary pose and rode her for what I was worth. At last I filled her cunt and rolled to her side. She embraced me and said it was wonderful of all the sessions we had earlier. We remained in same position for some time. When I remembered that Sandhya is alone in room, I sent her back to room and said I will sleep here only. But she pulled me along with her. Once inside room I selected the middle place. We kissed again and after some time I turned towards Sandhya who was facing other side. I hugged from behind and placed my hand on her waist and slept.
Next morning I rushed before Sandhya was awake as I had to take aunty for jog. In evening I reached their place earlier than yesterday after visiting hospital. As I entered their house Sandhya greeted me and went to room for study. Shweta came out from kitchen, she looked like she was in some tension. But hurried back to kitchen. I went to room where Sandhya was studying. I joked her but she was bit serious and said, bhayya I have study please leave me alone. I sat there for some time and I too studied. After some time I went to lounge Shweta was watching TV after cooking was over. She called Sandhya for food and asked me casually for food. As I had not eaten in home I accepted. We had meals without much talk. I was getting irritated but consumed food, it was nice though simple. My Shweta was expert in cooking also. Not only fucking.
=============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 5 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 12-12-2018, 01:51 AM