Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Next day I received call from Vidya to meet at same place. I took her to room, I asked what she had thought and why she asked me to keep quite previous day.
She asked for fag, I show her where it is. She took and lit it, by then I removed my shirt. She handed me cig after couple of puffs. She too took off her kamiz, she was wearing slip and bra inside. I didn’t mind her removing dress and I was not interested in it.
Casually my eyes traveled to her body. She is wearing a thin slip which was almost see through, inside was a flower bra again partially transparent. She was least shy to sit like that before me. She shifted beside me to smoke. We had chit chatting on some subject while we finished smoking.
I asked her what she had thought.
She said till now it’s not concrete one but I can say at least to some extent it may help. Shree as you know I am engaged to a software engineer his salary is in lakhs, he is from middle class family.
So what he has to do in this affair, I interrupted. She asked me to be cool till she finishes. As I have stated he is from middle class family, he knows hurdles of life. He is very sober person having high aim and achieving capacity. In his previous visit I have noted his way of life. His approaches are very clean and he has no bad habits. His living is very simple as he is of simple living and high thinking type. He must have saved lot of money till now.
Me – so ?
He asked me if I have any financial problem for studies. I said nothing as I was not aware of this problem. Now I am thinking to ask for his help.
Me - are you mad? What are you going to say him. Are going to tell that your brother has cheated their master and they have come to know about it and are demanding to refund. If he comes to know your family background, I will tell you he is going to break marriage.
You think you are going to get away by disclosing. Always you have to think in positive way, and you have think at least ten steps ahead. You have to be very cautious in such matters. Don’t ever think of telling either him or anybody. Its known to you three and myself. It should not be leaked to any other person.
We can think of long-term repayment and not to hurry. As I know your family conditions then only I asked your brother to re join otherwise I was having him for cheating. He could ask or request for financial help. Jiju would have considered it and could have given as loan. Cheating is something nobody tolerates.
You can do one thing, complete education and before marriage you can tell your hubby that you have financial problems due to education expenses and for your father treatment you had to raise loan, which your brother can’t meet with his salary alone so, if you can join some service and remit part of salary to loan account, he may agree. Never ever take hasty steps and spoil the relation or faith on you people.
She appreciated my foresight and hugged me. In fact I wanted to tell him last night only, as I could not get time alone, I didn’t speak to him. As you think it’s dangerous to tell him. What you have suggest is most appealing, always I can tell this theory of loan and repayment, he will be convinced and I think he will mind helping my parents. Thanks Shree, I would have spoiled the best relation I ever could get. She broke into tears. I took her into my arms and consoled her. She broke into cries louder and hugged me tightly. I left her to cry for some time while I was soothing her, caressed her back it felt I am caressing her nude body. She was pressing her body to me by side. Her both balls were crushed in between us. They are much bigger than Shweta’s and of course smaller than didi’s. But very firm, hard like cricket balls. For the first time I was getting aroused by this girl. Last time she had hugged me for several minutes, I had no sex feelings, but today I felt it. May be because we were half naked. I was total topless and she was half. This skin to skin contact may have induced heat in me. I don’t know how she felt but I controlled myself not to let her know.
After long time she calmed and pulled herself from my arms. I took a cig and lit it. After few puffs I handed it to her, she quietly took and had puffs, she said you are very nice person I have ever met. If you had not cautioned me I would have landed into trouble. But please tell me can you wait till I get job and start repayment.
I said why not. I am not a person to hang you to get money. I want you be peaceful and be in right track to repay. If your brother had borrowed and never paid also was ok for me. But the way he took things into his hand was wrong. I had forgotten that she had cried and she needs some water to refresh, I had just wiped her tears with my fingers. I looked for water it was not there so I said her to wait, I will be back with some water and left room after wearing shirt.
I fetched some water bottle and hot tea in thermos from nearby hotel. And fresh pack of cigs.
I handed her water she washed her face had tea and smoked another cigarette. She was sitting beside me and holding me by waist. She looked very calm and comfortable in my company. I too was happy with such a beauty. In fact in earlier days she tried to make friendship with me but all the time I avoided her, means I didn’t respond much to her talks. Those days I thought she is too fast. But once I am close to her, now I feel she is good girl.
We spent some more time there, all the while she was sitting touching me. When we got up to leave she embraced me said thanks many times and while leaving me she uttered I love you. Though I was shocked by her statement I didn’t respond to her except thanks.

One day I received call from Sheela aunty, thinking that as an another invitation for bed. I received call to find her crying hysterically, I calmed her and asked to speak as I am not understanding why she is crying. At last she controlled her cries and said her son Sandeep has met with an accident and Suresh is out of station. I asked where they are she said at her house. I took car and rushed to her house. I found that Sandeep was coming from school on bicycle and near to his house he took turn, then a motorcyclist came and hit him in speed. He was not able to walk and his hand also swollen as he was thrown out from bicycle and landed on all fours. Without asking for any details I took him to orthopedic doctor and Sheela also accompanied me. I had to carry him on my arms as he was unable to walk. At hospital lift was not working so I had to climb two flights to reach hospital carrying him. I didn’t waste time in formalities as I knew doctor very well. As the boy was bleeding due to bruises. Doctor attended me as he saw me in such a rush. Got dressing to wounds and recommended for x-ray of leg and hand. The worst thing had happened poor guy had broken both. Hand had hairline fracture and leg had compound one. Luckily hand had no wounds so they gone to plaster without any delay. But regarding leg he said he would wait for second opinion. Later it was decided to operate his leg as it needed clamping. By evening they did operate by then Suresh too had come. By grace of god operation was successful.
I wanted to leave as I had no more work there. So, I wanted to take leave. Sheela aunty asked me to stay some more, till Sandeep is shifted to special room. I had to wait, when Sandeep was shifted to room and he gained consciousness he cried of the shock. I consoled him, he wanted his mom beside him, and he was not ready to leave her. So, she decided to stay back there only. I suggest I will drop both girls and Suresh home before I go home. But Sheela wanted her hubby to be there as they may need something so someone to assist her was necessary. It was a problem, she asked whether both girls would manage on their own. Suresh suggested me to stay at home at least in nights as he can’t leave girls alone. Shweta too insisted same. On advice of Sheela aunty I had to accept. Sheela said Shweta could cook so there won’t be problem for food you have it and Suresh will bring from house for us, but night I had to stay home till Sandeep is discharged. Shweta had naughty smile on her face.
These bloody ladies think same in such situations also I thought. As today nobody had cooked so we brought meals for Suresh and Sheela. Rest three ate outside and on way to their place I went home to collect some nightdress. And informed the arrangement all readily agreed but I could read disappointment on face of Malathi aunt as she had adjusted to new way of living with me.
We left to Suresh’s place. Kids occupied there room I wanted to use parents room but Sandhya insisted to sleep with them but Shweta was saying bhayya can’t get sleep as you will be rolling throughout bed. But Sandhya was bent upon her own idea. Both girls rolled on each side. Sandhya was lazy to change into nightdress but Shweta had changed to nighty. Sandhya just removed her top and threw it aside and slept on slip and skirt. She pulled me to her side as she got me after long time. Shweta was at my back. Sandhya had developed a lot in past few months. Since the swimming at farm, I had not observed her from then. She had developed good tit’s they were like guava, I could see honey colored small areola around a tiny teat. She was careless about her display. She hugged me and till all slept, we were into some meaningless discussions.
In the middle of night I felt some stir on my body, as if someone is awakening me. I opened eyes to find Shweta. She hushed me on finding me awake. I asked her what idea she had. She hugged me and started kissing me and soon lip locked me. I was stunned for her boldness as her own sister is sleeping beside me and this girl is giving smooch.
I broke the kiss and said we can’t do anything now as your sister is sleeping beside us. If she awakes it will be hell of problem. She was hungry for more than week so she wanted to have it at any cost. So, I suggest to move to parents room. She agreed for that.
As we entered room she jumped on me, I was still standing she hugged me resting both her legs on my hips and started sucking juice from my lips. It didn’t take long to disrobe. We were stark naked kissing and sucking each other.
I lied on the cot she jumped on my crotch started eating my hardening cock. No much foreplay was needed as already she was in heat, she urged me to penetrate, and I followed. I laid her on cot in missionary position I entered her delicate cunt. I was fucking her after long gap of weeks. She was desperate to get fucked. I took hold of her tight breasts and started with slow motion it was nice to fuck a small cunt. I too was missing her because I was fucking aunty Malathi. It had become customary to fuck Malathi aunt every alternate night. Except if I am engaged with jiju or sis.
Shweta was on peak in short time I reciprocated her moans with my bangs. This girl’s response is poorer when compared with her mother or Malathi aunt. They are mature and know how to express.
This little girl was rolling her head to right and left with ecstasy. I was enjoying the tight cunt and hard balls. Her balls are getting redder due to my squeezes. She was moaning so loud I was worrying about her younger sister sleeping next room. On increased speed she started convulsing on bed she had cum one after another. I went on banging her by the time I was near to my own climax she must have poured her juice several times. I asked about safety period to discharge in her cunt. She said she is getting period within a week it was green signal for me to pour my semen in her vagina. I went on fucking harder this time, at last I reached climax and my semen was injected in her pussy spurt by spurt. When we were through and she came to normal, I asked her to get dressed and go to room before Sandhya gets up. She was not willing but there was no alternate she dressed and went to her room after cleaning in attached bath. I was not yet totally satisfied but circumstances were not good. So, I had to forget second round. I too went to their room and slept between both beauties, taking Sandhya in my arm as I had slept before going out with Shweta.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 12-12-2018, 01:50 AM