True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next day Tuesday, i spend all day in office and at night i sms her but she said i am busy i wont come on yahoo, i also said ok angel, as i did not wanted to pressure her too much always, i only masturbated looking at her all screenshots of other days, then two more days passed like that n i could not even saw her not even for one minute, she was always busy or tired or had no net, then on Friday i decided to go there home itself to live there for weekend , i called my cousin brother n said him that i have now three offs so i dont have any other plan, i will come there to stay your home for three days and we will spend weekend together. We will make your sister birthday special also, then he said no i cant spend tme with u on weekend as i am going on Friday to Amritsar golden temple for 3days, i said ok thats good for u. I was happy hearing that kee moeta toe ja raha bahar. So just to say for a drama i said yaar fir toe i will get bored without you at your home and he said no u wont sister is there and mom also so u can stay there and its good they will also not feel alone, i said to him yah but still if u would be there then it would have been more fun on your sister birthday, he said yah i understand. I was like haan bhai ub kya kar saktay aap ko toe jaana hai. You have a plan already, ok then best of luck for journey. i end the call by saying him bye and all. I was saying to myself Raj kya kismat hai ub toe jaanaymun kay saath akaylay acha time spend karnay ko milayga buss ub aunty hai udhar. Though its ok she is mostly busy in her tv shows. Anyways so in morning around 11 am , i was leaving for my cousin home. i went to my aunty home with my clothes in my bag and my cousin new bras also which i bought for her, i parked my car downstairs and went up , ring the bell, my aunty opened door, she greeted me she said its so good u came here also to stay after long tme, its been so long u have not stayed in our house, she asked why your mother never came also. I said her she very busy in her own house works. You know that. She dont like to go outside much. Aunty said haan i know my sister is very homily kind. Its ok you come bayta. Then i went in i asked aunty that her son went to Amritsar , she said yah he went early mrng at 6 and he will come back on Monday mrng, i said aunty, tmmrw cousin sis birthday also thats why i cme here , i thought we will all make it together, then aunty said no son we dont make her birthday she is not a baby ,then we laugh, then she said actually sach bataun bayta toe kisee jotshi pandit nay mana kara tha not to celebrate her birthday as it can be unlucky so i just to small prayer in gurudwara for her but no celebrations. I said kahan aap bhee in cheezon mein vishwaas kartay hoe. She said nahe bayta i do, karna padta. i said chaloe no problem i will make her birthday then to make her feel good, aunty said ok you children do whatever u lke but i will only go to gurudwara n mke her birthday prayer there, then frm inside my cousin sis also came she was in her purple punjabi suit very tight pyjami purple color and her kameez was short, her thin, slim figure was getting more seductive in it , she came from shower that tme, i saw her in her eyes and she got surprised looking at me there sitting in her mom room, she ask me how come u here, i said just i was getting bored at home, i had offs also so i thought lets go and stay with your brother but then when i called him he said he is going amritsar but he said you and mom still at home , so i thought we will mke your birthday also n i will also not get bored in my 3 offs, she saw my bag , i said her i brought your stuff also, aunt asked what stuff, then my cosuin interrupted n said to her mom, mom i asked him to get me some music cds n movies cds for me, then i smiled and winked at my cousin, she looked at me in anger, as she turned back to go in kitchen i saw her ass shape. That short kameez of her tyt pyjami she was wearng, her ass got v tight which was  nicely shaped and i always liked her ass and thin waist my eyes were glued on her ass till end, till she was walking in front of me, then suddenly my aunty said me u will have tea son and i was like came in my senses lucky aunty never focused much where i was looking.

i said i will make coffee on own no problem u rest. She said tell your cousin she will make i said ok n i went from aunt room to kitchen straight and was standing near entrance, now clearly focused on where i wanted to n she saw me , said kutta huddy kay pas fir aagaya and she taunted me by saying that badly. She was not happy seeing me and i somehow controlled myself went more close to her n said call me dog i dont care, i will be your dog n u my bone forever, she smiled n i made a move grabbed her waist so slim u looking in tight suit n this pyjami looking v sexy on u, i saw u first tme in tyt pyjami. she was lke not interested but she never removed my hand from her waist n said my mother will come go away. i said she sent me to tell u i need coffee, i pressed my half erect dick on her ass now, she felt it but she was aware i lke her n i wanted to clearly make her know that i want her, i want to fuck her, she was lke move little back. i said aaj raat ko bra pehan kar dikha doe, wear that bra tonight i bought for u, she immediately pushed me back n said mind your language ok. I will stop talking with u if u said lke that, i moved little more back seeing her anger n thought maybe i said too much in josh. I should not rush n break her slowly, i said her dont konw what happen to me when i see u sorry my birthday girl, i wont talk lke that, i had to do all that drama of sorry n all because i wanted to sleep with this eternal beauty, i was aware she getting to know what i want. then we all had lunch my aunt also cook v tasty food, we were sitting on dining table n she was not looking at me. i shared some jokes during that tme n finally she laughed n her mother also laughed , i said her see aunty hows our birthday girl laughing on my joke. Look at her smile oye hoy lke a miss world smiling n from under table she kicked me, i said ouchhhh n looked at her, i felt good after making her mood light again, i was looking at her with horny eyes during dinner and after dinner, i took my bag of clothes to my cousin brother room, as his room was empty n she went in her room to change n locked her room from inside , after 10 minutes she came out her hairs were open and she was wearing her black nighty, which was satin fabric nighty sleeve less, she wasnt wearing robe to cover her breasts, maybe she thought that i went to sleep but i was there. when i looked at her figure , my eyes popped up, i was lke my tongue came out from my mouth looking at her figure without robe but as she saw me she went in her room n came back covering her breasts shape with her robe, i felt bloody bitch covered herself so quickly but i cld not talk to her as aunty was always near me, then aunty said ok now u also sleep, i went to my room n aunty also went to her room, my cousin after filling water bottle went to her room to sleep, i closed the room door n switched off lights but i cld not get sleep, so i sms her , r u sleeping she said no, i am watching tv, i said i want to come to your room, open your door, she said no, mom will see u n thats not good, i said please, open just 5 min i need to say something, she laughed n write to me haha only, then i went to her room door n knocked it slowly, she sms me no i wont open u go n sleep, i said please i cant sleep , i want to give u your bras also just take them n i will sleep. she said ok wait. she came near her door n opened the door little now, saw me.

I said let me in, she smiled n said should i call mom, i said ok u call i will give her your these bras, she said shut up idiot, i will take tomorrow. You go now. I said just 2min let me in. If someone buy gift you have to accept nicely. Its bad manners to disrespect them. She smiled and said tum toe manners kee baat mut hee karo. I was making cute face. She felt pity on me and said come in,  i got happy and went in her room, it was around 12 at night, i switched on the light of her room so that i cld see her, she was wearing a sleeveless thin satin nighty, then she immediately took her rob of gown and cover her arms also n tied it so that i cld not see her figure, i lay myselfon her bed freely, then i told her why u wear this thing, open it let me see u properly, i was tellng her to open robe so i cld see her breasts shape nicely, she said no u go your room n give me that, what u brought. i said no i wont go, first u show me your nyty properly dnt cover it , she was doing her usual drama but i was aware salee ka naatak hai sab, she knows my intentions already n she wont tell anyone also so i pressed little more pressure, i grabed gown knot n opened it myself and tried to remove her robe of gown but she was holding her robe n saying nooooo n pushed me aside n again tide her gown, went near door, opened it n said go ryt now n i had no choice that tme, i said her u know what u r v arrogant still. That day u showed me bra n now cant even remove robe, she said i dnt wnt. I cme near her again n said close door at least. i wont say u anything, she looked in my eyes n closed her room door. i took her hand in my hand made her sit on bed n said why u gettng angry, i am not bad guy, i wont hurt u. Trust me, i care for u and all life will care u. Its not a big thing, i lke seeing u, just open for few minutes our trust will become more strong and i promise my dog tail will be in my limits. She smiled listening dog word n i grabbed her rob knot again n slowly opened it. she was looking in my eyes with anger n said u dont care about me what i need huh u only wnt to remove this n see me, i was not listening her and was only taking her robe out n slowly i pulled it down, finally her breast shape i saw frm close n said her u so beautiful princess n saw her naked arms. then without touching her i looked her nicely her nipple was also visible below that nighty. i knew she was not wearing bra inside, then i handed her the pack of her new bras.  she kept them all in her wardrobe, she closed the lights so that i cld not see her lke that becoz she was feelng v shy and i was admiring her beautiful figure also.

i said her ok if u wnt to close lyts its ok, she only turned on night light n i was looking at her breasts , in search of her nipples again, my eyes were glued to her figure, i said her , u knw tmmrw is my favt day, she said its only just lke any other day, i said no its your birthday and its my favt day as u r my favrt girl on earth, she blushed and said so what u will gift me tmmrw, i said i will buy u ritu beri brand skirts , she said wow that will be nice, she said i was just joking as i dont lke costly gifts, i said no thats not costly , money not important in front of an opportunity where i could see you in skirt, she smiled and said you are  mad.  i smiled a bit too. Then said i have not seen your thighs properly that day on camera, i want to see them now so that i can judge which skirt will look much better on u , she said no i cant show u lke this, i said but i already saw you in bra also did i touched u that tme, then why u dont trust me now, she got a pause n said but i feel v bad in it, i said nothing bad in it, i am only your cousin not an outsider or stranger, just let me pull your nighty a bit up, i went close to her n told her lay on bed. i will see legs quickly and i turned on light, said her again lay on bed then she said see u now want to see legs n then u will say something else. i said i promise i will go now after this. She took a pause and said Rajbir you really something. I cant believe you. I said please angel. Let me just once. She was getting angry but said you na will get a slap from me again someday. I am telling you. I said again just 2 min only please my queen. She said shut up ok. Stop begging me. I said i do so much for u. Just 2 min promise. She looked at me in anger look, uffff and after a pause of few seconds. She came on bed , made her self lay there by turning her face other side and her back towards me. I got the signal. I removed my shoes and immediately came on bed too, made myself lay next to her n i put my hand on her thigh n grabbed her thin gown, said its ok u relax, u not doing any crime , i will only look at your thys n then i will go to sleep. i was trying to pull her nighty up slowly, she was silent. i pulled up gown a bit only  but then she grab my hand and said no,  i went more close to her n whisper in her ears , i wont bang u, trust me, just let me look, she made a little laugh kind smile hearing that. I said in my heart salee husee. Now i should quickly do what i want and she left my hand . That was it. Now i was free to do what i wanted. I knew raj jaldee maza lay iska. I got a nice signal from this eternal beauty, i instantly pulled her gown all up, her legs were so white i looked at her legs nicely, then i pulled her black nighty above her her knees , her face was on the other side, she then pushed my hand away from her thigh in anger. she was saying me u dont care about my feelings, u dont have respect for me, i feel lke slapping u now.

i grab her hand n said please i am not gonna do any wrong trust me i wont hurt u ever, u know i can do anything for u, she just said ok shut up. You have only 2 minutes to look at my thighs, then go to sleep, i said ok, then i got more excited hearing that from her and my cock oh leave about my cock it was not in any control that tme, it just wanted to come out, but then i placed my hand on her leg first she said what u doing, i said i am just seeing how thin your legs r, they r smooth lke butter, my lund was rock hard in my gym track pants i was wearing. i moved a bit forward and lay so close to her that my cock started touching her soft ass, as her face was on other side n her back was towards my face, so i decided this is my chance i need to clearly tell this bitch now what i want. She cant do anything now, i wanted to take my full chance. i adjusted my lund a bit first but dont know what happen to me. That i just pulled my Nike track pant down straight like that from my waist. It was very easy to pull it down so i just took it half down, so my lund can enjoy her gaand feeling nicely. Now i was having my thin boxer on me only. That also i just pulled it a bit down to take my naked hard lund out. placed my big lund on her soft soft instant n she felt a sudden current after feeling my big loedaa on her soft ass. She tried to push me as this tme she felt my lund clearly on her soft ass. I dont know how i got guts to do it but i just did it. Maybe because i was so horny for her and i was a naught boy already till that time of age. Some learn to be naughty a bit early and some late. I learned from school time itself. My hand was on her legs only and my lund was touching her soft ass above her thin fabric of that black satin night gown, after a minute or so she tried to push me a bit behind but i grabbed her left hand by which she was trying to push me aside n placed my dick again on her soft ass and rubbed it there softly, as i did touched her ass  wth my lund many tmes for few seconds before too but this tme it was on bed and with clear pressure i was using on her soft ass, she felt again my big tool n said please move little back, as soon i heard please word, i put my hand on her thighs n told her let me look, i left her hand which i was holding to control her resistance, i was getting this bitch under me n she said noo move little back i am not comfortable now, i said an excuse, i need close up cant see your legs from far, then i rubbed again my entire cock on her soft ass, i placed it on her ass n rubbed it hard, oh my gosh i was in heaven what a feeling i got of her ass touching with my hard lund. I cld have cum there itself, she started now getting angry. When my hand i nicely rubbed also on her thigh. Rajbiirrr stop this nonsense. I thought bhenchodee gussay mein aarahe hai. She felt v bad and I quickly pulled my boxer up and gym track pant also. it was such hot moment for me but i knew i still have to end it some how in a disappointing way for me. I could not go any further then that. As soon i pulled my track pant up and cover my lund again at right time. She got up from bed instantly and looked at me in anger, said what the hell u doing, i said what, i am just lookng at u by being little close, she said shut up u touching me on my back, i said now what shld i do, i hve my thing down there , i cant cut it n put in a bag naa so that it should not touch u, i said in a way like i am so innocent, when she heard it. I dont know how but smile came out of her mouth and she did smiled, i also smiled, then she said ok go your room now, i said 2 minutes not over yet, come here on bed , she said no please u go. I still wanted more. So thought nothing wrong in trying. I said please come 1 min more only left. Then i will go and to my surprise. She closed the lights n came and lay on bed again, i thought in my heart that tme, hmm bitch u liking it maybe but cant say , that tme maybe i was not sure if she lke my cock feeling or not but i was sure that even if she oppose she wont tell anyone, this time i immediately pulled her nighty all up till her knees and started rubbing my hand on her legs n thighs, she said please dont take your hand more up, i said i promise i wont,  i said turn towards me, let me see your face also. she said no, i cant lke this, i said ok no problem, i was un able to look at her sexy white creamy thighs because she closed her room lights but again i went v close to her ass. This time i just pulled my Nike track pant and boxer both down together. Then grabbed my hard lund and adjusted it towards up direction first. Then placed it on her soft ass. i rubbed my entire cock on her ass slowly, she tried to push me away little but i grab her hand again and said her u r a princess, tomorrow i will celebrate your birthday she said now its enough i think u r dong this deliberately, your thing should be in your control and u r not controlling it, so stop making me fool. I said just few sec more my queen. I was so horny that time, my horny attitude was at another level. She tried to again push me slightly with her left hand. I just grabbed it back and continued soft rubbing of my hard lund on her ass. While i was saying her your hairs and body fragrance is so sexy like you are from top to bottom. She was like come in your senses rajjbiir. Stop now. i am in my senses. My right hand felt her thigh again i just wanted to push my hand on her pantie but i did not had courage for it that time. I knew i will not be able to control anymore and she was also showing resistance. I was feeling i will cum and i should not cum on her or else she will make it a big issue. I left her hand grip and pulled my boxer and track pant quickly up again before ejaculating and with in a few seconds i was cumminggg i made a small moannn also controlling my self not to moan louder after that orgasm of mine. Aahhh i was all cum inside my boxer and falling to my thighs also. It was so quick i came that  time and i knew so much also because i was super excited. Lucky i did not came on her or else i knew she would have got all wet with my semen only. I was done so moved a bit away from her and said said her ok baabaa i am sorry i was not doing it delibrately u r wrong, then she pulled her nighty down from her legs n said me ,  dont u do lke this with me ever, i said i have not touched u with my thing deliberately i swear, its natural what shld i do, then she said ok ok leave it just go now. I dont want to hear anything from you,  just go. I got up from bed wore my shoes. She was still laying on bed. i kissed her feet n said her goodnight and wished her happy birthday, she never said thanks. I could understand kahan bolaygee kuch abhee, salee ko poora loeda  jo feel karwaaa diya. she said now go n next tme dont tell me that u need to see my thighs because u saw me enough now, i said ok princess , goodnight. i cme to my room and got so happy in my heart that wow today i finally won her half, if not even half at least i did achieved something finally after a try of so many weeks, that was a beautiful feeling tonight i had after my semen ejaculation near her while touching her ass with my lund, in some point of my life i use to be so afraid of my cousin sister but today i rubbed my cock on her ass and touched her thighs also nicely and that was enough of a win for me, but still i wanted her fully, so after these all thoughts. I just went to shower first to clean my self as my boxer was fully wet due to what i did earlier. After nice hot shower. i got good sleep and i slept peacefully, next day i woke up at 8 it was her birthday
[+] 4 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 30-03-2021, 05:16 PM