Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
One fine morning I reached his home. I was greeted by his mother, she was astonished to see me at her home. She announced Dinesh look that has come. And asked me to take seat. She is an old lady, went in to bring water for me.
Nandini wife of Dinesh came and wished me, followed by Vidya sister of Dinesh to wished. I know all the family members as we used to meet in all functions. Vidya used to visit our shop frequently and we definitely talked at least few words. Even Nandini too came. Old man father of Dinesh called to his room as he can’t walk due to recent heart attack, I went to his room and wished him. As we exchanged pleasantries Nandini brought tea for us.
I went to hall and waited for Dinesh to appear, as he was in bathroom, he came wrapped in towel and after bath.
After little talk I said him about the misappropriations taking place in our premises. He acting innocently, you have put them behind bars and now there is nothing to worry.
I came to point directly and said I am talking about your problem. He denied and said there is nothing about me, I am very clean.
I said don’t act I have every proof of your misdeeds. If I wish I can send you too to jail. Why I have come here is you are relative of jiju and mine too. I came here to give you opportunity to accept it and settle without notice of other staff. I am thinking to settle and close the matter between four walls.
He raised voice and said you are unnecessarily accusing me and insulting me. I lost temper and shouted at him, if you are so adamant, I will meet in the court of law. And I am sure that you will get maximum punishment. By my voice Nandini came into hall and requested me, not to raise voice, as there is sick man and he is just recovering from illness. I just warned him and asked him to think into the matter seriously otherwise you are deep in problem. Warning him I came out. The blow was hard enough to make him think.
Dinesh didn’t turn up to shop that day. In evening by four O' clock I received a phone call. It was number I received the call, it was some female she introduced as Nandini. I recognized her and asked what the matter is. She said she wants to talk to me. I said go ahead, she said she wants meet and discuss. I asked her to come to shop, for that not in shop or home somewhere else. We fixed the point she urged me to come within five minutes. I reached there and chose to go some cold drink house. We chose some corner cabin we sat in the cabin she sat opposite to me. Asked her to speak, she was searching for right words by then waiter came, we ordered fruit juice. I asked her what the matter is, in turn what the mater we were arguing for she asked her. I told this matter is between male, females better keep off the subject. By then juice came and we had without speaking any further. By the time it was over a troop of college students came, they made big crowd. It was no more lonely to discuss anything serious. I looked at her face she said it’s better we shift the place as we can’t speak anything personal here. Take me somewhere else so no disturbances are there. I said I have a guesthouse in outskirts if you have faith in me, we can go there. She didn’t even think before saying yes, that was the rapport I had.
I took her on bike and went to guesthouse. I made her sit on chair and asked her talk.
She started sobbing, I let her cry didn’t interrupt her. Bhayya since the moment you had come in the morning Dinesh is missing his mobile is also switched off, I am really tensed. Please tell me the matter which I could not understand properly. What mistake he has made and you were shouting to send him to jail. Is it that big crime ?.
Do you really want to know, she nodded in affirmative. Dines has misused trust on him. He has misused lot of money. He could have asked jiju or aunty as they are relatives but instead he has looted them. I am the last person to tolerate, I was thinking to drag him to court as to keep the thing secret I have approached directly.
Please have mercy on my family, he has already run away by mere talk, if you take harsh step it’s going to be difficult to say what may happen. Even my father-in-law is suffering from heart attack, things will worsen if any family members come to know about it. Do something so that family is not hurt and suggest anything I am ready to listen to your order.
What can you people do, what I want is my money back, and you can’t stop me from punishing him.
She -You just name what I have to do, I will agree for it.
Me – suppose if I say I want you, what will you say. [I just said absentmindedly. I never meant it]
She – please bhayya don’t joke it’s serious, matter.
If I am serious then what.
She – I am helpless and think of relation I am like sister for you. Please don’t speak like this.
I received a urgent call from jiju, he wanted me badly. So, I said let’s think over the matter. I am in hurry I have got to go right now. See you some other time and we can discuss.
She – what do I say in house. They will be worried on his missing.
Me – tell them that he has gone on business related work.
I dropped her on the way and went shop.
Next day morning Nandini called me again.
I said wait in the same place, as I reached spot I found her standing with Vidya. I asked her now what, she only suggested to go the same place. I didn’t comment but I asked them to come by auto, Nandini said I have seen the place only once and I may not be able to guide auto so let’s all go by bike. Without waiting for my protest Vidya sat on bike then Nandini. Generally I never go triple on bike but already they have seated, I took them avoiding signals to avoid security officer.

Once we were in room Nandini told me that he has seen by one of her relative in Harihar the place of some distance from Hubli. I am relived at least he hasn’t harmed himself. By these words Vidya was shocked. Bhabhi what is the matter, is it so serious can harm himself.
Nandini only explained her. When Vidya didn’t know about it why did you bring her into it. I can understand that you don’t have faith in me so you brought her for your security.
Nandini started crying don’t say like that bhayya, she had seen me missing in house yesterday and today she accidentally met me on the road and she too is worried because of her missing brother. Yes Shree in fact I am trying to find him since yesterday, even his mobile is also switched off. In this connection only I returned from college and found bhabhi waiting for you.
So for this only you had come home yesterday ?. Yes but I wanted to keep all of you away from this. I was speaking with sow low tone to him as you should not listen but he only raised voice.
Bhayya please find some way out from this, Nandini said. In fact I till today I don’t know what salary he is getting and how he is managing finance for regular expense for education of Vidya and what he did for treatment. He never looked worried for the expense. Though we lead simple life, as dutiful Indian wife I am doing as per his budget. He only brings the ration and all, so I had never felt that he is doing mischief. Believe me expense wise we are doing in very low budget, no lavish living any extra expenses. In past three years after marriage I have never demanded a single saree for me. I am contended from what he offers me. Even everyone in house are like that only.
Me – let him come, we shall ask him what best can be done. You find him out and ask him to join duty. Later we shall find way. Both girls were crying loudly.
I consoled them and assured them that I will not take any drastic step without informing them.
Both ladies hugged me and said thanks for the assurance and requested me not change my mind on finding him.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 12-12-2018, 01:49 AM