Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
A Confused Guest

Story by : SammieRoman (@SaravRoman)

Guest : Hmm..Looks like this is the house..

He looked at that house. A big mansion like house of his long distance cousin Vijay (65 years old)

Guest : Wow.. looks like Viju(Vijay) spent lots of money on paint..hehe..

He rang the door bell and a 6'2" man with a white hair and bright smile on face opened the door..

Guest : Viju.. mere bhai.. kaise hai (Viju, my brother, how are you?)

Viju : Hahaha.. are Gotya (pet name of guest).. Come in.. long time no see..

Guest : You bastard.. 3 years.. you didn't come to village for 3 long years. Where were you?

Vijay : Ohh.. I went to Dubai to meet Shrikant and then returned and started new business.. I was so busy in my life that I didn't find time to visit village..

Guest : Haha.. Look at you. You haven't changed. Same strong and handsome hunk..only your hairs turned greyish hehe..

Vijay started laughing. Guest was looking at the house. It was beautiful outside and inside.

Vijay : Ohh..I forgot to ask you? What will you take? Coffee or Chai?

Guest : Nothing.. I don't want to bother my brother. Let's chat only.

Vijay : Haha.. I'll get some coffee and snacks for you.

Guest was going to stop Vijay, but then

Vijay : Suno...

"Ji..."

A angelic voice came from the kitchen

Vijay : My cousin has arrived, bring some hot coffee and snacks for the guest.

"Ji.. Abhi lekar aati hu.."

Guest was surprised to hear that female voice and couldn't control himself.

Guest : Who is in the kitchen? Your maid?

Vijay : Haha...No.. my wife..

Guest : Whatttt?? Yo..Your wife? Are..
Are you kidding me? When did you get married?

Vijay : It's been a year now.

Guest : What are you talking? You got married a year ago and you didn't tell me..

Vijay smiled and politely apologized.

Vijay : Sorry.. But, a this happened so fast that I couldnt invite people for marriage..hehe..

Guest : B..But.. who is she? and where did you meet her? How old is she?

Vijay : All I can tell is I got lucky and married a young, nubile angel.

Guest : What? Yo...Young, nubile angel ? How old is she, man?

Vijay : She turned 26 last Saturday.. hehe..

Guest : What? 26.. she is younger than Srikanth.. How did he react?

Vijay : Umm... That's not important for me now.. You know young kids don't accept their parents marriage easily hehe..

Guest : Yeah.. I am getting jealous of you now. At this age, you found a 26 year old girl. Damn, you bastard..

Both started laughing and chatting..

Guest : By the way, how is he?

Vijay : Who?

Guest : Srikanth.

Vijay: Ohh.. He is still in Dubai working for those arabi assholes..

Guest : Haha.. you still angry at him for not starting his own business?

Vijay : Who am I to get angry at him? He did what he wanted and now I am doing what I wanted.. hehe..

Guest laughed at Vijay and suddenly he remembered.

Guest: Ohhh. Srikanth's wife Laxmi used to live with you, right? Did they reconcile?

Vijay: Srikanths' wife doesn't live with me now and she dumped Srikanth a year ago.

Guest : What? But she was such a good and innocent girl.. I still remember at her wedding. Srikanth was a lucky man.  

Guest saw Laxmi in her wedding :

[Image: Lakshmi-Rai-in-Rajadhi-Raja-movie-8-6974.jpg]

[Image: wp4704094-raai-laxmi-wallpapers.jpg]

Vijay : Forget about him. Tell me what's going on in village..

They started chatting about village life and their childhood. A little later, a superb woman walks in with coffee & snacks wearing a sleeveless dress.

[Image: wp4704089-raai-laxmi-wallpapers.jpg]

Guest looked at her and suddenly his smile vanished in a thin air. He looked at Vijay who was smiling at her.

Guest: V..Vijay.. This is Laxmi, right? Srikanth's wife?

Vijay looked at him and smirked.

Vijay : What a nonsense. Didn't I tell you that she dumped Srikanth. You are looking at my new wife.

Guest: Don't prank me, Vijay. I know you like pranks, but this is serious. She is Laxmi, right?

Guest was looking at that hot woman constantly. He was confident that she was Srikanths' wife, Laxmi.

Vijay: Why would I do pranks like this. I am serious, she is my new wife. You are mistaking her as Srikanths' wife.

Guest: No.. She is Laxmi. It was you and me who chose her as Srikanth wife.

Vijay : Oh man.. Don't you believe me?

Guest : Ofcourse not.. How can I believe this. Viju, this is Laxmi, your Daughter in Law.

Vijay : Ohh man. She is my new wife. Let me show you if you don't believe me.

Vijay turned to Laxmi and asked her

Vijay: Who are you, damn woman?

Laxmi shyly looked down and answered,

Lux: Your wife..

Guest heard this and his mind completely went blank.. He failed to process what's actually happening right now.

Vijay: Very Good.. Now come here and sit in my lap.

Vijay pointed his finger on his left thigh. Guest was looking at them nervously. Laxmi smiled and sat in Vijay's lap. She was smiling shyly. An unknown man was looking at her and she was getting excited with his look.

Laxmi sitting in Vijay's lap:

[Image: wp4704093-raai-laxmi-wallpapers.jpg]

Vijay: Good girl.. Now, kiss me like a good, loyal wife.

Guest was shocked to hear this and looked at Vijay.

Guest ::Hey Viju.. what are you telling her to do? She is your daughter in..

Before he completes his statement, Laxmi held Vijay's face and kept her pink, sweet lips on his lips. In front of a guest, Laxmi started smooching Vijay's lips and her tongue started playing with his tongue. Guest was awestrucked. He sat there like a statue and kept watching them getting more horny. After some time, Laxmi and Vijay stopped kissing and started breathing. Guest was looking at Laxmi.

Laxmi kissing Vijay :

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.gif]

Guest (in his mind) : I am 100% sure that she is Srikanth's wife, Laxmi. But..But what happened? Is she Vijay's Daughter in law or his wife?

Vijay started cleaning the lipstick on his face and Laxmi adjusted her hot dress. She was still sitting on Vijay's thigh and looked at the guest.

Vijay: Now do you believe she is my wife?

Guest was completely lost. He couldn't find a word to speak. He sat there and in front of him Vijay started caressing Laxmi boobs. Laxmi too, started caressing his manhood over his pants. They were doing all this in front of the guest and he was looking at them blankly..

Guest (in his mind) : Maybe he is right. She is his NEW wife.. Laxmi would never do this. She was so innocent and pure. It's just a coincidence that this women's face resembles with Laxmi.. Yes.. that's possible.

Guest thinking about pure Laxmi :

[Image: Lakshmi-Rai-in-Rajadhi-Raja-movie-11-6527.jpg]

Guest looking at the girl sitting in front of him :

[Image: Laxmi-Rai-Wallpapers-124-Wallpapers-HD-Wallpapers.jpg]

Guest : Vi..Vijay.. I think it's time for me to leave now. I... I'll call you back. Okay?

Guest stood up and started to leave. Vijay stopped him immediately.

Vijay : Gotya stop for a second. Let my hot wife take blessings.

Guest was surprised. He wanted to leave this house at earliest. Vijay spanked his wife's thick ass..

Laxmi : aahh..Daddy..Darling..

Guest heard her saying "Daddy" and raised his eyebrows. But, he wasn't interested to go deep in this.

Vijay : Hey.. what are you waiting for? Go and take his blessings..

She came forward and bent to touch Guest's feet. Guest looked at her deep cleavage and suddenly his dick got hard in the pants. He put his hands on her head and gave her blessings. Laxmi stood up and hugged the guest. He was surprised at her sudden hug. But, what surprised him the most was her hands rubbing his manhood over the pants..

Guest looking at Laxmi deep cleavage :

[Image: Lakshmi-Rai-hot-Cleavage.jpg]

Laxmi : Uncle, I want you to give me your thick blessings. I am craving for your thick hot blessings, uncle..

She started groping his manhood over his pants. Guest gasped and looked at Vijay who was smiling at them..
[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Silverstone93 - 29-03-2021, 10:16 PM