True story of my Dominating cousin sister
So rain was v light just drops but wind was high n she said i love these drops of water n windy weather. I was only looking at her figure n i said her, u want to enjoy this weather then i have a way. She said how n i said lets go on a bike ride, i had bullet those days, she said when u bought a bike now n never told me. I like bike rides n i said really i never knew , we locked home n went out, i started my bullet n she sat behind me lke womens sit as she was wearing salwaar kameez so she wanted to sit lke women only. I said her i will drive slow dont worry just hold me, she placed her right hand on my shoulder n we were riding it, it was getting dark now n after few min rain started heavy too. We both got wet. She was laughing n enjoying, we reached home back in 20min, i saw her she was all wet her white color bra was all visible from back n front also as her kameez was stuck on her body, my eyes were on her n she said me give me key lets go inside n stop staring its manner less. She knew i was looking her mangoes, we both went inside, i said her to come in my room so that i can give her towel, she opened her hairs n i sat on my bed , she used my towel on her neck n return me, then said i cant sit in these wet clothes now. Can u drop me home in car. I said u can wear my shirt no need to go home n put your clothes in washing machine dryer, she said your shirt n what about pants. I said that will be big for u. Just wear a long shirt, she asked my mother clothes n i said wont fit u as she is more bigger in size then me also. She knew it. Then i provided her my long shirt of office n she was wearing it after 5 min, i also changed to shorts n tshirt

i took that towel which she used for wiping her sexy body n smelled it lke crazy, she was in my mother room n i knocked the door she was in n i said is shirt ok, it was long n she said yes but big because you gone bigger now, i said and muscular also. She stayed quiet, then she gave me her clothes to put in machine to dry except she never removed her pantie n bra n i came back to her saw her properly now n that towel from which she wiped her body it was in my hand still , i said her i will never wash this towel, she said why, i said u just used it on your body i love this fragrance, i wnt this fragrance wth me forever, she blushed n said u r just mad boy, i smiled n said yes thats true, then she sat on bed n was feeling shy as i was checking her legs n i said her in nighty last night you were looking very sexy. Your legs they r v white, she pulled shirt more down was trying to cover herself properly n to change topic she said to me i am so happy looking at your progress, n i am truly thankful to u for whatever u bought me, i said her its ok u r so beautiful i wnt u to wear costliest clothes, then she said hmm so when next u taking me to shopping, i said whenever u will say , she said i am just joking i dnt wnt anythng now, i hve so many clothes also, then i said so next week where is my treat, she said what treat, i said my god your birthday treat , she was shocked that i remember her birthday, actually i had to remember it also to make her feel special, then she got happy hearing it n said where ever u want treat we will go, i said u r not celebrating it at home, she told me no i dont want to but we will go to nearby gurudwara to pray only thats all, i said ok thats sweet but i will celebrate your birthday with u , she said no need u dnt need to spend ok but i will gve u treat , i just said ok u dnt tell me what to do for your birthday i will do it n i wont listen u this tme, she just said oh gosh its so difficult to make u understand now, as u grow older u dnt even listen me also huh, i said her what to do now, i am a man not little boy, she smiled n said yah i can see u r a man haha who gets afraid of me still

i said dnt u mke my joke ok, i asked her give me your bra also i will dry it, it must be wet. I wanted to ask pantie also but i cld not said it yet. Bra was normal n easy to say for now, she said no its not wet i am ok. So i made some coffee for her as she was feeling cold, i gave her blanket to cover herself as she was feeling shy because i was looking her legs also in between, my strategy was to win her heart also not by showing lust only but to comfort her also n i left her alone for 1hr n after her clothes got dried, i came n gave her, she said thanks as she was in my mom room still watching tv , she locked room to change again. I tried to see from key hole area as i wanted to see her ass or mangoes but she was not visible from key hole, she came in my room after changing n sat on my bed n i was watching tv , she said so what u were telling me in kitchen about kissing my feet, i said yah i will if u allow me, she said ok then kiss my feet, i got shocked, got up went close to her, she said remove my sandals, i said ok i bend down n did it, i grab her feet n rubbed them with my hand, she said now kiss them , i know u cant kiss them thats not hygienic to do she smiled, i looked at her feet n said her u know what you are a beauty and you feet so clean always. I can even eat them, she smiled hehe yah i always wear slippers at home also. I said you r a princess, an angel so beautiful, kissing your feet will be my pleasure, then she got little confuse look on her face she said my god i was just teasing u and i thought u are just joking about kissing my feet but u really crazy hmm. i kissed her feet her white feet were so soft n smooth n same fragrance was coming from her feet also as it comes from her neck n body, i asked her your feet also have fragrance , she smiled at me n said yah i used body lotion on feet also, i took her toe in my mouth, she said what u doing u already kissed them now leave , i said let me kiss them properly please, her purple nail polish on toes n white feet, she said your teeth tickle my skin, i said ok i will lick them only, i dont know how she said ok i lay on bed u come up on bed and have taste of my feet, i thought bhenchod kya kismat hai tayree raj. Maybe she was too impressed with my success and my caring attitude for her or whatever. I just left her feet n she lay on my bed , i looked at her figure, i said her u look so hot when u lay on bed, i was lookng at her chuut direction in that yellow lemon color salwaar she was wearng. my eyes were on her chuut because her kameez got up, then i came up also on bed n took her feet in my hand n kissed it n then licked her toe with my mouth, , i was touching her harder now n made her feel my hand on her legs then she just said i think its enough now, i knw u can kiss my feet so u can leave them now, i said plz let me kiss them more

she got up n wore her sandals n said enough. I said in my heart bhen kee loedee salee. Lund mein hulchul macha kar peechay hoe gayee. I had thought for a second earlier i might get her chuut but again i got in senses thinking yeah bitch itnee aasanee say loeday kay neechay aanay walee nahe thee. she said i dnt knw how to cook tasty food so u can order frm dominos ,i will also eat , i said ok i will order just now, then we got pizza n we both ate it , i said though i dont lke outside food much but just i dont want to give u trouble , i dont want your beautiful looks get spoiled while cooking ,she laughed n we enjoyed our pizza , i wanted to mke some more effort to hve her but then i thought leave it, its enough for today at least i sucked her feet today, first tme she let me taste her skin, doesnt matter its feet but maybe in future i can fuck her one day, then wth those thoughts i was looking at her, she was not even wearing any dupatta also when she was with me, it was getting harder for me to control myself also but then i was enjoying her breasts view shape, sometimes little cleavage also i was able to see whenever she was bending, she then saw me staring at her breast, she said do u want me to cover myself with a blanket in front of u , i said no please, i love seeing u, she said then dnt look at me lke that ok, i said what to do u looking so hot in this lemon punjabi suit today, i asked r u wearing same bra which was loose that day which u wore wth that dress i gifted u, then she said yah its same , i said why its not loose today, i cant see your strap i think u r not wearing that bra, u lieing, she said oh gosh u eat my head so much, i never lie then she pulled her sleeve little down n showed me the white strap from her shoulder

i said but u must be having lot of white bras, how many u have, she said yah i have 6 white bras , i said her should i gift u some other color bras of my choice, she said no n shut up plz, but i said its a cloth also i will buy branded ones nice colors also , u shld wear different colors also, i ask her how much bra cost , she said branded cost 2000rs but i dont buy branded, then i said no problem i will buy branded for u, she took a pause and said ok, i asked 34 right, she said yah u still remember, i said how can i forget but what stuff u lke there r lot of stuffs , she said same one i wear u can get, i said ok but show me this one first, she said no i cant i am wearing it i cant show u, then i started making excuse but if i buy a wrong stuff which is not comfortable for u then my money will get wasted, u shld show me, she got a pause on her face, n said but how i show u , i said pull your kameez up n let me see, she said what r u mad, i cant do this, i said but i am not gonna bang u ok, i just wnt to see the fabric thats all, she thought again n said but no still i feel shy in it, i said what shy u dnt hve to be shy , i am not touching u, just show me bra so that i can buy 5 brand ones for u , she says not now, on yahoo, i said but on yahoo its tough to see fabric clearly, u r here n i have to see live not on camera, then she resisted little no n bla bla, i cant show lke that u r my cousin n i said but still we r not doing a crime. I just dnt wnt i buy wrong stuff n waste my money, she agreed for Yahoo only n i said ok then take my laptop n i take my desktop. Ryt now show me on yahoo n she said what u crazy or what. Not here when i go my home. I said its same now u being too arrogant. She said ok u go other room then n she cme frm my laptop in my room she was n i went in hall. In mean tme she locked door also n i quickly cme to messnger she logged in wth her id n i called. She cme n was on my bed. I said ok then show me bra. Then i will buy better  then that, she was sitting on bed n said me see frm my back ok not front n she turned n pulled her kammez all up n  i said remove kameez its comng in between, my screenshots were still on n i started clicking her back white cream back n i wanted to remove her salwaar too n see her ass in pantie. But i knew she wont do as i want, i said remove kameez its coming in between n after little resistance she removed now i saw her gaand her sexy ass n that naked back of her slim waist oh my goshhhh i cld hve ejaculated in my underwear that tme n  then i put my hand on my hard loeda it was so hard that my jockey could not handle it. Her strap was v thin on her back n there were three hooks were holding that strap. i clicked nice screenshots, i wanted to say her remove bra strap n let me see naked back but i cld not say her that so early, now i said show front side. Turn my side she turned finally by doing drama for 2 min again n covered her breast wth her hand n i said material toe dekhnay doe. Remove n she took her hands down finally n now i saw a proper shape of her breasts not so big, not so small perfect white creamy balls n i got mad that tme, my loedaa oh boy it was flying in my tight jockey, her chuut area was also looking v nice only in salwaar her small waist n thin tummy i wanted to lick it all, specially her belly button i wanted to kiss, the women who i wanted to fuck all lfe from my school days was in my room standing showing me her bra, she pulled her bra up n covered her breasts properly but still i cld see the shape it was so round, i am sure inside that bra there were my pink nipples were hidden, then i was staring at her breast shape only, she was always so dominating on me  n now this beauty in my room standing half naked in her bra showing me her breast shape n i smiled in my heart n clicked many screenshots. I said u r a beauty my queen. She closed the call immediately after listening me, so for 1min she showed me n then she opened door n i somehow walked becz my lund was still turned n hard , i went in, smiled at her  n said material ko haath lagao toe hee pata chalta hai. She said no ways. Dnt cross your limit by talking unnecessary, i said i am honestly saying its not bad. U saw already what fabric it is n i said see u showed me na on cam. Toe real mein kya problem hai. Trust hai kay nahe mujhpar. I wont do any wrong ever. Jut show me in real n she was lke no i said no dnt say again no n i said ok fine my queen dont get angry or think wrong. I just want good for u thats all. Ok then do one thing gve me yur bra. Remove n gve me n she was lke what the hell. How can i remove n gve u n i said then i will tke it to shop n take better quality then these n she got pissed off there itself  what i am sayng i just wnt u to gve me your bra, go to bathroom n open it n gve me, i will keep it wth me n show to the lady in mall n get same fabric, she said hmmm u really going too far , u knw i dnt lke all this n u understand we r cousin, i said what did i said, , did i touched u my god, if u dnt wnt then its ok n she slapped me n i got shocked n she went to my mom room n i got scared thought why i asked too much in one day i hope  she dnt tell anyone , then after 10 minutes she came n throw her bra on me n said here its is, now i am sure u will get this same fabric, i said shyly yah i will thanks so much, she said leave it, i trust u that u wont harm me ever n not our relation also, i said yah i wont, then she went quickly to other room beccause she was without bra n she did not wanted me to see her nipples, then i also stayed in my room, happy like a winner salee kee bra was in my hand and i was smelling it. Kya khushboo thee i cant express. Moemay kee khusboo. Nipples kee. I was licking it. after 10 minutes of that door bell ranged n i quick;y hide her bra first n then i went to open door, it was my mom, my mom said tell your cousin sis they calling her, then my cousin also said us bye n she went down, they went there home . i came in my room it was late that tme so i locked the door from inside n took out that bra of her n smelled it again, then put my tongue on it, i was rubbing my dick also with that, that tme while rubbing i said u hit me today bitch one day u will sit on my dick, u gave me your bra that means i will break your attitude sooner or later n make u mine in bed, then i sms her my queen, she never replied n i said her thank u for trusting me, i wont break yur trust ever. She never replied still, then i wrote your bra smells same lke your feet, it has fragrance of u, she replied shut up i will slap u again if u talk lke that, i said ok sorry, n smiled n said to myself i will win u soon n will mke u my baby doll only. i went to sleep after ejaculating nicely. Clean my semen with her bra only
[+] 5 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 29-03-2021, 06:28 PM