True story of my Dominating cousin sister
Next morning i thought she must be upset with me. I sms her also but she never replied. I had office. So i went. Later in evening came back home. I was so desperate to see her so said my mom. I am going aunty home. She said ok. I was driving towards my cousin sis home. I parked car went up. My cousin sis is the one who opened door. I said hi, she never replied and went to her room. I knew upset toe hai by then i met her mom. Aunty ji was making tea for me. Her son was not there. He was at his job. So i went to my cousin sis room. Said her kya hua. Are you ok. She said tumsay toe mujhay koi baat hee nahe karnee. Kal what you did. I said what. I knew i had opened her bra hook. Woh hee problem thee issay. She said mom na hoetee abhee ghar par toe i would have slap u for what you did last night. Then i had to stop being ignorant and accept my mistake. I said sorry for that woh i was drunk also and by mistake my fingers opened the hook. She said just leave and go from my room. I dont want to see u also. By then her mom came her room also. Aunty said kya baatain hoe rahee hain. I said nothing aunty. Woh yesterday we went to fashion show na. Toe i was saying aapkee daughter ko that i have a sign hanky of JJ valaya and Ritu beri ji for her. It was a surprise for her. Aunty said v nice. My cousin was looking at me in a shock. She wasnt aware this too. I knew ub salee line par aaygee bitch. I said aunty aapkay room mein batihtay hain and i went out my cousin room. I was enjoying my tea now. I knew chara daal diya tha machlee kaantay mein fusaygee ub and there you go with in few minutes my cousin sis was in her mom room also. Sitting next to her. Saying me Rajbir woh hanky tum lay hoe. U never said me earlier. I said haan kal bhool gaya batana. She said acha dae doe mujhay. I said woh car mein hai. I was also one step ahead of her. She said toe lay aao. I said wait karo madam. Let me have tea. I was taking time having tea and talking with my aunty. I knew my cousin was getting irritated and i was enjoying making her wait. She said give me key i will get it myself. I gave her. She got up and went down. I said aunty excuse me let me help her. Woh gadee kay lock mein kuch problem hai. Aunty said haan jalde jao before she shout at u and i said yah aunty. I also went down. By then my cousin had opened car. I went from other side and sat inside told her sit. She said kahan hai i could not find in your dashboard. I sai d ander toe baitho. As she sat in car and closed door. I showed her taking that hanky out of my pocket. She said tum na. She said dikhao toe. I said wait. First say at night you will come to yahoo wearing gown for me. She said noooo. Pagal hoe kya. I said fir hanky bhee bhool jao. She said which gown. I said yeah wala. I bought for u. I had already bought few gowns for her. She saw then said this is too small. I said toe mein kaunsa bol raha hun wear in market. Just for 5min on web camera for me. I dont know how i was getting guts but i knew i had to start somehow. If i was doing so much for her. Took her to a fashion show also. Then i can say her gift also in return and i said her i took u fashion show also. You cant give me small thanks. She said 5minutes only. I said haan pakaa. I gave her the hanky. She saw signs of those 2 fashion designers and got more happy. Then said this is like a collectable thing you gave me. For toe 10min rahoe mayray saath on cam. She said tum na khaogay thapad. I said acha whatever you say 5min also enough. She took hanky and jumped out of car. I said i am going keh daena aunty ko i had urgent work. I was happily driving home. Aaj toe maza ajayga. Acha hua raastay say nighty lay lee. I had this in mind for few days that i had to buy short nighty for her. Pehna na pehna iskee marzi. Lay toe gayee. Aisay hee khulaygee dheeray dheray. Try to karna chayeah and that i was doing. By night i was ready on yahoo waiting for her. I sms her come now. She said no i wont. I said fir next time i will do nothing for u. She said who cares. I said please na dont say like that. Come. Just for 5 min. She replied but this gown very short i tried. I said par still its covering u. Just show me once. 15min no messge came from her, i thought salee bitch nikal gayeee. Aub nahe aaygee. I was so angry. I was so angry but could do nothing. I was about to sleep. Shut down laptop. Then suddenly my phone beep. I saw sms. She said i am online. I got so excited. I went quickly to yahoo turned on my web cam. She was in front of me but only showing her face. Laying on bed. I said blanket hatao let me see night gown. She removed, i said

i cant even see u put cam low n she knew why i said i wanted to see nighty. She did i saw her white creamy thighs only. I said put camera little more down can see properly. She said ufff you na. Make a girl friend ok. I said why. She said so that u stay busy, i said i am happy looking at u only dont need a grl frnd. She smiled n i got relaxed. I said it instantly first time u wearing red gown in front of me. She stayed silent. I was seeing her enjoying her. Turned screen recorder also to record her figure i cant believe i was seeing her like that. Just in evening she was angry on me and at night i was seeing her like this. I said so sexy. My lund was so hard in my jockey which i was rubbing also. I did not knew she knows i am rubbing my lund or not because my cam was on my face only. As soon she heard sexy word from my mouth she pulled cam again up.
[Image: b.jpg]

Then i said you found that red skirt with this night gown. She said yah found but thats also too short. I said wear that now. She showed me punch sign i said please na. Just me see only from camera also and only legs i am seeing nothing else i am saying. She said kuch aur bolay bhee na toe punch hee khaogay mujhsay. Anyhow i convinced her to wear that red skirt also. She got up and i saw her more better. She went to bathroom. Then came wearing that short red skirt. Said enough now. I said wait lay like that on bed again. She made her self lay down. I said put it down on legs. I was actually seeing her reflection in mirror also which was opposite her only. Her room mirror. Her sexy ass shape and those legs.
[Image: a.jpg]
[Image: d.jpg]
[Image: e.jpg]

I just came out with in 2 minutes on web camera it self. What legs what thighs my cousin sister has. I just could not believe it. So hot. I thought chaatnay kaa moeka mila toe poora choos lunga issay. By then she quickly disconnected call and went offline also. I rubbed my cock 3 times seeing those pics of her that night and then slept peacefully.
[+] 5 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 29-03-2021, 04:38 PM