Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Mala – Oh Shree I am also trying to forget my sorrow. I know you are the only fellow who loves from depth of your heart. You are ready to sacrifice anything for my happiness. Now you sacrificed your classes for me. I know you will have to work hard for making up the loss. If you wish there will be line of young and beautiful girls for you, but you are struggling to keep me happy. She started sobbing, I pulled her hard and kissed her forehead, see Mala now only you appreciated me for my acts and now you are crying. What is this wiped her tears with my lips.
Mala – I am not crying baba, tears are because of I am happy for having you at my side.
Me – I can’t understand women you cry when you are sorrow and even when you are happy. I don’t think even god will be able to understand.
Mala – ok Shree let it be whether we are going out for dinner or you will order room service.
Me – we are going out for food. Let me know whether we are going out after another round or we will do it after we are returned.
Mala – are you an animal, always you are after my cunt. When will you be satiated. Just half an hour back we have fucked and you are demanding another round. By the time we reach Hubli my cunt will be worn out or will be swollen and will become of no further use.
Me – I am happy to hear such words from you, see my rod is erected by mere words. What will happen when you start licking it like lollypop. She had become seasoned with language within two days.
I started kneading her balls though covered by nighty but free from bra. I started pulling her nighty towards belly, but she pushed my hand aside. You idiot stop now. I am hungry let’s have some food and the night is ours and I am not going to run away from you. She got up and lead to bathroom.
Both of us dressed up and came out of lodge. I took her to garment house I selected few different types of dresses. Some chudidars pants t-shirts. She raised objection for such fancy dresses. I hushed her and said some are for you and others are for Prema. She is also of same height so I took of your size. She opened mouth to say something but closed, thinking something.
Went to good restaurant and had food of her preference. When we returned urged her to freshen up and by the time she washed I took a short shower and was ready for her to appear.

The moment she came to bed I pulled her over me and started pulling her dress. This time I started journey from her toes to love hole. I didn’t travel above it and settled with it. By the time she is hot enough for penetration. I wondered she gets hot so fast and how she had controlled over her desires for a year. Asked her same question. She replied that my desires were dead, I had buried them with him, but you gave life back to them.
On hearing your sister groan it awakened me but they were subsided fast enough.
Since last couple of months desires were troubling me but I was controlling them. Yesterday I lost the battle and I allowed your massive cock inside most prohibited cunt of mine. I had never dream t that I will sleep with a boy younger than my son. But I am now happy I did it. Instead of dying inch by inch every day I feel I have won battle by selecting you as my lover. By now we are ready for further round as we are aroused enough. I asked her to ride me she readily agreed, without much foreplays she straddled me and sank down to engulf my hard meat. I hold her both hanging balls. I took one nipple while I started playing with another. She rode me till she had strength after two orgasm she collapsed on me. I turned on her back and started humping. After a nice fuck we washed and settled on cot.
Mala announced to go Ooty, next day. I booked two sightseeing tickets for Ooty through lodge.
Next day after a morning shot, we bathed together. While bath also we played a lot. She wanted to wear saree I suggested chudidar after some hesitation she agreed. We left for Ooty like lovers. That day we enjoyed a lot the most beautiful scenes, nature wild life etc.
By 4. 00 o’clock we reached lodge after seeing botanical garden etc. Took some rest at room. I asked her if she had mood for one more round, for which she denied. So, we decided to roam around in city. I asked her to wear pant and shirt, for which she denied and said in student age also she had never wore that kind of dress.
I reminded her promise of submission for every word of mine. She agreed after lots of persuasion. We roamed in city holding hand in hand.
Next day we went for boating and lots of other sightseeing. I took lots of her photos in different dresses from sarees, pant shirt chudidar even I was successful making her wear three / fourths and skirt and top. She looked nice in all types of dresses, though she is old enough. We enjoyed lot outside and inside room.
By the time we reached back home she was totally satiated. Before going home I asked her how to manage in house for sex. She said coolly, as you managed with your sis. You have excess to my room from your room. We can use that door. You can come to me without being observed by others. Any way we have to be careful. At least for a week we should not venture, we shall study atmosphere in house and fix proper time or morning in guesthouse we have ample of chances.

After coming from tour and semi honeymoon. Everything was ok in house. I had to study hard to cope up my studies in the mean while I did not bother to screw old lady, as she had cautioned and I had lots of things to do.
I covered portions in a week’s time and I had to look after business also.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 11-12-2018, 10:22 PM