Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She asked what are paining
Me – both of them.
She - what both now I didn’t make gesture but hold both of her breasts and said these. She brushed my hands off her breasts and said why do they pain?
Me – I know he groped both of these before you were imbalanced and I gave I light squeeze. She again pushed my hands said you have become naughty and bite my cheek by her sharp teeth, leaving bite mark. She got up and went to her room and shut doors of her room. I too left for shop.
Next day started as usual. After few days we were changing dress after yoga aunt said something about my strength and teased me, I turned towards her she was wearing petticoat over pant and was in process of removing pant.

I lifted her and spin her holding by stomach. I started rotating her I raised her over the head and spin, she was shouting to let her go. In second or third round her petticoat went flying taking pant with it. Now she was only in bra and panty. I lowered her to my heads level still her legs were hanging in air, both the bodies were not warm but hot. I thought if I hold her any more our bodies will ignite and catch fire. She was struggling to get free but was holding her in that state till she approved of my strength and requested me to leave her. I said I will leave you if you give me hundred kisses on lips and at last settled for ten kisses, on leaving she will give after wearing clothes but tried to run from room but I was aware of her move, I caught her wrist and embraced her tightly. She uttered she will think tomorrow but I didn’t lose her grip. She said I will give tomorrow, I replied once committed means you are bound to follow.
She pretended like freed but my hold was firm after some drama she started giving pecks on lips, I was counting up to nine and tenth I took initiation and gave a hard smooch it lasted for minutes, she was literally trying to get of my clutch as she was startled my sudden attack. She might have never imagined that I would behave like this. Once the kiss was broken she was sobbing and said I never expected it from you. You have committed sin. No it was for fun, as you teased me I was teasing you. If you feel bad about it sorry.
Without commenting she left the room and waited for me to come out. I thought it was end of relation and I had spoiled it. I was literally frightened my face had become pale. She may tell everything in the house and today shall be the last day in this house. The other day when I had touched her boobs jokingly may be she got angry, and that was the reason she went to her room and had closed door. I too didn’t speak a single word started bike she came and silently. Reached home without exchanging a word. I went for shop and entire day I was outside, I took food in hotel. In the night I was late by the time everybody had retired to bed. Didi got up on my arrival she served me food, generally we ate altogether in night. Didi was quite she served food and silent and entered her bedroom. There was not a single word exchanged. I became very much tensed, it was not bearable. I was cursing myself for my act. To lust after aunty was not necessary and I myself don’t know whether actually I was after her or not. But one thing is sure I should not have forced her, I should not taken disadvantage of the loneliness. The other day also I had touched her boobs. Always she treats me like her own son, it’s all my fault, I miss took her trust and misunderstood her affection. I was not able sleep, I wanted to just vanish from the house or at least shift to hostel. I was just thinking and thinking, don’t know when drifted into deep sleep. Sis was shaking me to get up opened my eyes to the jolt and saw bedside clock to read 9. 00 o’ clock. I got up hurriedly and completed morning chores very fast no interaction with anybody and left for college. Had not gone too far I decided against college and went to guest house and laid on the bed. What sister must be thinking of me jiju had offered his own wife for my pleasure or sex hunger. I might have fucked him for his pleasure but it does not mean that he has to offer his bellowed wife that too my own sister for me. He would have found a stud to service him for some money. He could afford to pay any sum for his pleasure. I spoiled trust of everybody in family including my folks.

I smoked cigarettes one after another. By 1 o’clock my mobile rang it was call from Shweta I thought if I bring her here and bang couple of shots I may lose the tension in her company. But decided against it and told her sorry as I am busy. She told ok no problem and hung, I did not even talk more even generally. I didn’t receive even jiju’s calls. At around 3 O‘clock I received massage from jiju to come to shop. Silently left for shop, the moment I entered the shop without telling anything but to look after shop, he emerged out. I had eaten nothing after nominal breakfast. I immersed in business forgetting all my worries for short period.
In the evening I had cup of tea and couple of biscuit’s in the shop it’s elf and jiju didn’t appear till closure. After closing shop wandered here and there for lack of courage to go home and face the family members I strolled here and there till 11 o’clock. I knew all might have slept. In the night when I entered into house didi opened door and she was above to serve me she felt vomiting sensation went to bathroom and vomited, from there only she advised me to help myself. I was too hungry to leave the food. I took some food and slept. The life was going well, my sister had developed a big belly due to pregnancy her boobs also swelled, and they were looking terrific. They seemed like you have kept big balls on her chest and her ass cheeks had become magnificent. She was looking like bombshell except for her stomach. She had gained weight, as she hardly went out her color had become like ripe lemon. Nowadays I could not fuck much because of her condition. Jiju and me had to gentle while fucking her. We could not fuck hard. It was hard to satisfy her husband and brother at the same time. Generally I used to lie on my back sister rode me by swallowing my fuck pole and jiju was any way ass man he preferred her ass to her cunt while threesome. I had never fucked her bunghole till today. As I had another ass reserved for me totally that is for jiju. Whenever sister was tired and either of us are horny she used to give head to one and took another up her love hole. My sister gave me such a nice blowjob, I was forgetting the whole world. I was after swollen boobs. I licked sucked ate them to my heart’s content. If didi is eating jiju I used to fuck his ass hole while I played with her strong and firm balls. Didi retired bed I followed her within no time jiju entered he was hourly as hell. The moment he came he undressed and asked didi to spread her legs. She said she is tired today, but anyway he undressed her she started abusing both of us. I think both the brother-in-laws are never satiated, you need a real whore to satisfy both of you. I said our private love is here why on the earth we need any whore. I started caressing her breasts started licking her teats. She was getting aroused but still said leave me today, I will fuck both of you tomorrow. I said jiju seems to be over excited today, at least give him a blowjob. She turned side way jiju put his massive lund in her mouth. She started licking his red head of penis. She was enjoying smooth silky touch of his cock. I spread her thighs, she took out ramrod out of her mouth and said no not today. I said be cool baby I will not hurt you. It’s not a cheap customer of whore, he is your loving brother. I started massaging her entire legs and started licking her white thighs. She started groaning, I reached to her love hole. Taste of her pussy had changed now, may be due to her hormonal changes. I went on slurping her leaking juice. Nectar was very nice, I had not eaten her since fortnight. She was servicing jiju while I ate her, after few minutes she started jumping on the cot due to excitement. I increased licking speed while I wet my finger and entered into her ass hole and started pumping with maddening speed. She could not moan loud as she had long and hard penis of her husband in her mouth. Her moans were heard like gurgles. So, on her cunt discharged, her juice jumped almost a foot long soaking my entire face, I went on eating her twat while jiju mouth fucked. She was dying for air but jiju was not ready to leave her mouth. Once he filled her mouth with his hot lava then only he left her. Now she was limp due to her own climax. Both husband and wife lay on the cost side by side hugging each other. I got up after her leakage stopped, but I was unfinished as horny as dog in winter. I shouted at them who will satisfy me you both selfish fellows ejaculated and closed you ass and cunt leaving me high and dry. Didi said I can’t take it in my either of holes. I said it’s responsibility of both of you. I slid between them. Jiju asked me to turn. I turned facing their legs. Jiju adjusted himself and started licking my rod, sister was lying lazily I ordered her what are you doing sleeping lazily can’t you see your brother is lying beside you, if you don’t offer your cunt to him, do something. She too started licking from other side. Two tongues are licking at a time was something different. One was kissing knob while other licked base of the rod while I played bums of both. I was kneading both ass cheeks at a time. As the tension mounted I was kneading them with full force making them red with my handling. It was nice experience again. When I started spurting both shared my juice and transferred into each mouth alternatively. Once I was done I changed position and slept behind her hugging from her back while jiju hugged from front. He had to give space for her tummy where as I had full liberty of hugging from back, I slept there only holding her one ball in my hand Shree you have become more naughty nowadays. I said both husband and wife have spoiled me. Otherwise I was naive boy. We drifted off to sleep laughing.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 11-12-2018, 10:06 PM