Adultery Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant
As the needle spray from the hot shower washed over her naked body, Shobha reflected over the events of the last 48 hours.

She had sex with someone other than her husband for the first time since her marriage. Isolation created by the lockdown allowed her to freely indulge in unbridled exhibitionism that had always been latent in her.

That this exhibitionism then led her to seducing a young virile male at least ten years younger to her and several notches down on the social scale didnt evoke the slightest hint of guilt.

That this seduction happened under her marital roof and under her husband’s nose added to the thrill of the conquest.

The fact that her husband was coming around to acquiesce to an infidelity in future not knowing that it had already happened in the past further doubled that thrill.

And then the physical experience of copulation. Ah! The first part had played out as per her script and a lover, both virile and servile had slavishly pleasured her body in a way that her husband never did. The second part is where things went awry. Bhola’s brutish avatar had terrified her. She was never the one to cede control or be comfortable with loss of it, and yet, her body had rebelled against her wishes and revelled in the wickedness of the experience. Bhola had reverted back to servile role in the morning. She felt reassured and deeply relieved that he displayed neither deviousness nor daring in his conduct in her husband’s presence.

Shobha had tasted blood, and all she wanted now was to be ..... well, what else but a man-eater.

The shower done, Shobha wiped the fog off the mirror to examine her body critically in its reflection. The bruises seemed better after a night’s rest and a long hot shower but still hurt and would need concealment for at least a couple of days from both her lovers.

She would need to play her cards well to keep both puppets dancing at the end of her string. The puppets must dance in tandem as she pulled the strings but they must stay apart without getting entangled with each other.

Chetan, she knew from six years of marital familiarity, was less of a worry because she knew what buttons to press but she needed him to look forward to taking this sexual adventure to the next level as much as she did. She hoped his work would not wear away his amour.

Bhola was more unpredictable because of his boorishness and his elevated state of arousal. Having won the pussy lottery last night, she hoped the idiot wouldn’t delude himself thinking he was entitled to a prize every night. Actually, she mused, she wouldn’t mind Bhola standing in queue for a pussy lottery every night as long as she was the one who got to pick the winning ticket.

Merely being the first prize in that pussy lottery wasn’t good enough for her.

Ruminating with these thoughts, Shobha finished her shower and returned to the bedroom clad in a towel.

Ravi Shikha
** I am fascinated by erotica as a genre in fiction. It is my ambition to publish my works of erotica as e-books on Amazon.in and Kindle. You will find me there too under this pen name. For the price of a coffee on Amazon, or for free on Kindle Unlimited, you can read my ebooks. 
[+] 1 user Likes RaviShikha's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 05-02-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-02-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-02-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Newdevil - 08-03-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 03-03-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 14-03-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by RaviShikha - 28-03-2021, 10:39 PM