Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
We changed topics and talked some more time and before leaving, we smooched again dressed and left the place.
For a week’s time we didn’t meet, I was bit worried as why she has neither came to shop or called me, whether she felt bad for asking the financial matter. I was wrong same day she called me and asked to take her.
She was standing near market with school bag and a carry bag, and headed to the room. Once inside room she jumped on holding my neck and placed her both legs on my waste, started smooching me like a kid who had found her lovely toy after missing it from long time. I carried her to bed while smooching, her nubile body was pasted me. Once we broke the kiss, I took out a cig and light it and shared it on rotation. She had become expert in smoking and was learning to make smoke rings. Once the cig was over, I started pressing her mounds. She was half lying on me.
Suddenly she asked me to get up from bed and she too stood. Opened her carry bag and took out flowers, started decorating the cot, I was amazed to see what she was doing. I asked what she is upto. She said can’t you see what I am doing. That’s why I am asking I replied. Better, you understand the occasion when a cot is decorated. Once she finished decorating, she turned towards me and I started un buttoning my shirt. She stopped me and said today let me have privilege, today I am going to take active part, and you are going to passive one. Today only my orders to be followed. She came to me and kissed me passionately and started unbuttoning my shirt then unzipped my pant and one by one removed everything me to make me nude.
Now started strip teasing herself, she was swaying as if in cinema. I was getting more excited than previous episodes by her sensuous movements. I tried to pull her but she escaped.
I was waiting anxiously sitting nude on the cot. At last, she came in my arms and started kissing me, she took her hanky and clean wiped my cock, and for my astonishment, she kissed the red bulb of my cock and slowly it entered into her mouth.

She took it inside as far as she could take. Slowly started mouth fucking, it was the most sensation I ever got. It was better than my sister’s performance though Shweta was performing for the first time. I took her into my arms and lay beside me and went into 69 positions. She stopped me and said let me complete first. I want to enjoy eating and getting eaten at different times, so that I can enjoy both independently. I lay on my back and she kneeled on the cot she continued giving head while I caressed her body. It was most thrilling, I encouraged her to take more and more. She took it till she gagged. She coughed and there was small flow of tears. After taking breath she went ahead to take it again with a smile. I was amazed by her acts today, is it the girl quarreled the other day for the same reason. She did not stop, I could see her jaw muscles were straining and fatigue on her face. She went on mouth fucking me, this time I didn’t last long by getting repeated shocks from her. At last, I exploded in her moth she half drank and half spilled.
She sprawled over me and kissed my lips, as I opened mouth to welcome her she spit small amount of my cum in my mouth and sealed with her lips. Thus for the first time I had to taste myself.
It was my turn to satisfy. I started kissing from her forehead to toes and back to cunt. I licked her clit and cunt inserted tongue in her tight canal. She writhed and groaned, I went on lapping her vagina till she had series of orgasms.
Once she gained, strength she sat up had some water and lit a cigarette after couple of puffs she transferred to me thus silently completed the fag.
We went on talking on non-specific matter. I asked why you either didn’t call me or met me. She said she was bit busy and after a pause, she said she had period so she didn’t invite me. After spending some time, she started caressing my rod it responded very fast. Within no time it was as hard as steel. She took her purse and took out a sachet, I was watching eagerly, she cut the sachet and squeezed some liquid on my ramrod and spread it on entire rod, which I found out to be coconut oil she smeared it on her hole and lubricated her opening. I asked what you are up to, she said samjnewalonko ek ishara kafi. Can’t you understand you are going to fuck me now and inaugurate my canal from tight passage to a highway.
Me – dear sister it’s not possible, I don’t want to popup your cherry. I want to keep it intact till you get married. Don’t hurry we can enjoy orally maintaining virginity. It’s my humble request don’t take hasty decision while my hands were playing with her assets and bringing heat into her. Though my words discouraged her, my hands were making her want. Inserted a finger in her oiled and lubricated cunt taking her to ecstasy she started moaning and requesting to enter her, she was pulling my dong and asking to mount her for which I was waiting for ages. I wanted her to believe that whatever we did was all due to her and she should be never in a position to blame, but I want my lust to be fulfilled.
Shweta – bhayya please fuck me, I am dreaming about our first night rather first day should be memorable one. I have been planning since a week to get fucked by you. You are my sweet bhayya. My lovely bro please fuck me. I can’t control myself any more. That day only I wanted to get it but you denied telling some false moralities, today I don’t want to hear anything other yes to fuck. In fact from the moment we entered room I trying to arouse you so that you only will force me enter in me. But I don’t know what you are thinking about me. I know you too love me but I can’t understand why you are refusing, do you think I am unfit for your love or I am not upto your expectation or am I ugly. I know you are handsome many girls may be behind you they me be more beautiful than I am.
Bhayya please fuck me at least once, if you don’t want in future I will never disturb you. My hands and kisses were taking her to the tour of heaven. She was like love in heat, if I don’t fuck her she may go to any extent.
At last, I agreed her request as if I am doing a big favor. Dear sister what you are saying is half-wrong. Whether you are beautiful or not, most important is you are my lovely sister that is more than enough what I am worried is you should not suffer in future your husband should not suspect you after marriage.

Shweta – you only marry me then. No, we can’t as we are related to each other. Actually, your father is related Malathi aunty. That was reason why jiju and his father were helping you
People financially. Malathi aunty told me that through that in relation, we are brother and sister, some marrying you is impossible. I was avoiding fucking because of concern about you and nothing else.
Tears appeared on her eyes on hearing my statement. Brother, I am the luckiest sister on the earth to have such a wonderful brother.
Let us not waste time any more come to the business and she spread herself on cot and opened thighs like book and asked me to mount her. She was in real hurry. I slept beside her and started caressing her body while giving a smooch. I cupped her tender boobs and twisting nipples she was already in heat and now she was floating on cloud nine. She poked her tongue in my open mouth, our tongues started battle inside mouth, and my tongue was exploring every nook and corner of her mouth. Our lips are being crushed with each other’s lips, it was breath-taking kiss, and she was sucking my tongue vigorously. After the longest kiss we broke for breathing she smiled at me, her lips had swollen, she pushed my head indicating to take her boobs in mouth. I followed her and started sucking her nice tit’s alternatively, initially tenderly and every moment-increased pressure I was sucking them hard. She was moaning. The volume of moaning increased with every second passing by.
Shweta said bhayya please fuck me now I can’t bear it any more. Already she had ejaculated by mere foreplay. I kissed every millimeter of her body and came kneeling between her thighs. I said are you sure, should I go ahead and fuck while placing my red bulbous head at opening of her slit. She said if you ask me, again, I will kill you, I have been requesting to fuck, and you are wasting time asking repeatedly. Are you going to insert or shall I bang you. If you don’t, now I will bring several girl friends of me and we shall mass bang you.
I was happy that she had come to this level mentally. Shweta you know that it hurts first time, you be prepared for it. Placed the head firmly on opening and slightly exerted pressure on it. Her well-lubricated cunt was welcoming my ramrod. As the head was sinking I could see pain in her eyes, on enquiry she asked me to go ahead, I was entering the tightest passage where not even a finger had entered.
Hardly head had disappeared and I was giving mild stroke to move the cock furthermore, her cunt muscles must be aching she was stopping her tears like a brave warrior. I was one third inside her, stopped for couple of moments till she adjusted herself the new intrusion, after some moments when the pain relieved cautioned her and pulled back the rod and gave a massive stroke which went tearing her hymen. She pushed me very hard shouting you bloody fool you have killed me. Stop it I don’t want it any more, I had expected it so I hold her firm, so that she can’t slip off my hand. She started crying I was fool to overlook your advice it’s my fault that I was after you to get me nailed, I don’t want to be fucked, please leave me bhayya. She was crying loudly but instead of leaving her I laid on her without putting any weight, keeping myself on knees and elbows started kissing her mouth still I could feel her cries in my mouth.
I went on consoling her, one or other day you have to pass through this phase. Either someone or me had to open you, you are lucky as your loving brother is there. I will promise you that that stage is over, the rest only joy. My cock was still embedded in her tight orifice. I didn’t make slightest move so that she should not feel any pain. I am regular player of the game. Since the day I fucked my sister in front of jiju, I am regularly fucking both of them. I have taught my sister the art of stimulating jiju s anus. Though I am not there, then also sister can provoke jiju and get fucked. Till today, I haven’t fucked didi s ass, as I am not ass freak, but I had to fuck jiju.

After some ten minutes rest Shweta became relaxed. I started withdrawing my erect cock from her tight cunt and slid in slowly. This was my first virgin so I wanted to enjoy maximum. I don’t know with today’s pain whether she will come again or not. I was not ready to miss the chance. She asked me to Waite for some more time, so I started playing with her every organs. Squeezed her balls which were like small gbang fruit, went on licking teats while squeezing her buttocks my acts were making her relax and she was getting hot. I placed my hand on her love mound started caressing. As my finger reached her clit, she jumped with excitement. So, this was her triggering part so went on stimulating her clit, which had enlarged in my fingers. Now she was breathing heavily still my cock was locked in her juicy cunt and I was not making any move. She managed to say that I am fine now indicating to start fucking her but I ignored her invitation and was playing with her body. After waiting for my moves, she only started pushing her pelvis and giving small jerks. So, I decided this is the time and waited for her stroke and I matching it gave hard push, my lund went on tearing her unexplored are. Huge cry was released from her mouth, she said is it the way to give a push. I was almost dead, bhayya please have mercy on your little sister.
I said test how much of my lund has entered into tight tunnel and see how much is remaining. She didn’t make any move, I took her hand and placed between the junction. She was astonished to find that all of my cock was swallowed by her new cunt. My god I am able to swallow you fully. I could not take it completely in my mouth but down there I am successful and said hurray forgetting her pain. I gave her some time to adjust her cunt muscles to newfound toy for which she was dying to take since a week’s time. Once she settled I took hold of both the breasts and started moving in slow rhythm, which she too was enjoying.
Within few moments, she discharged. Her juice was making me still wet, I continued to give strokes. With every pump, she was pumping more juice. How much stock she had underneath was question. Nowadays I was regularly fucking so my stamina had increased to higher extent. I went on fucking her holding hip with one hand and gripping either of the balls with another. Every two or three minutes she was reaching her climax. After drilling for continuous fifteen or twenty minutes, I too was nearing climax. I started humping her with all the strength I had, as if there is no tomorrow.
With every stroke her small boobs were jiggling, it was an wonderful sight. I held by her shoulder and went on banging. She was moaning in such a high pitch, if there were any neighbors, all of them would be knocking the door to see what’s going on. At last I was above to come, I said Shweta darling I am going to fill your cunt with my warm juice. Be ready to receive first filling and gave a final stroke, semen exploded like volcano it went spurt after spurt filling her tiny cunt. It was an amazing experience for me. For the first time I had fucked the virgin girl. I fell on her she was still cumming her pussy juice was flowing like waterfall. I felt totally spent my limbs had become like rubber I rolled at her side after both stopped oozing and after the breaths became normal. She smiled at me and hugged there was clear indication of satisfaction on her face. She is an little angel her slim hands were on my chest, she kissed on my cheeks and said thanks bhayya. For what I asked. She –For everything, you made to me. I was under impression that the moment you were entering me I was having hell of pain, which would continue throughout till end of fuck. I hit you on chest and scratched your back, sorry for hurting you bhayya.
Me – oh it’s nothing my dear sis. But I hurt you a lot, in fact I had be very gentle with you on your first intercourse. I thought I would never be able to enter your virgin choot without a great force. If I were giving small pushes, it would not enter or as long as I go on entering, slowly every time it would hurt you. Thinking this I showed it in three or four pushes so that, once I enter completely there would be only fun and no pain.
Shweta – you are so understanding brother. It was you who inaugurated me with all the concern. If any else was there I don’t know what would have happened to me. I love you brother. She threw her right leg over me and hugged. She drifted into sleep after long marathon.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 5 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 11-12-2018, 09:44 PM