Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
After some rest she raised her head to see what I was doing, I was lying idly but caressing her naked body and was waiting for her to recover from tiresome episode. She had almost forgotten that she is lying very naked in her brother’s arms. Still she was floating in heaven.
I lifted her face by holding her chin, she opened her eyes, and closed instantaneously, and enquired are you satisfied? There was no response, but she smiled which carried the entire message.
Oh, Shweta you are sleeping after most satisfied condition, leaving me high and dry.
She – what does it mean, I can’t follow.
Me – you had said girl would never discharge without fucking, I think you know that you discharged without even touch by penis. Mutual satisfaction is only on fucking. As I have taken you to tour of heaven.
She – sorry I was not aware that you too need something. But I don’t know what I am supposed to do.
Me – very simple, what you have to do is copy of what I did to you.
She – you want me to put my mouth on yours, never I can’t do it. I can’t lick the place of pissing. Say something else.
Me – ok then if you don’t want then don’t do. I will never force you in my life to do the things, which you don’t like, or what is not good for you.
When I was licking you, I was also as horny as you were, I would have fucked you then only, and I was sure you would not have stopped me. You were also equally crazy and you wanted to relieved, but I didn’t make even slightest effort to do. Now I want to relive you find your own way.
She – what do you do when you are horny?
Me – I shag means I do it with my hand.
She – then do it now also.
Me – I can do it myself, but I expect it from you. At least do it with your hands.
She was relieved of tension, and was willing to do more than that. And asked me to teach her as for the first time she is going to look male organ. I asked her to remove my pant and guided her how. She took my instruction and followed to bare me. When she saw my monster, she shouted what a beautiful thing it is. But I can’t imagine that such a big pole can enter into any ones pussy. Whether it’s always like this. No only when excited it will be like this otherwise how anyone can carry tenting pole inside his trouser. She touched it with initial hesitancy and started caressing. I asked her to move the skin back and forth, she did as if it was fragile and it will break if mishandled but I went on demonstrating and she went on doing it. It was wonderful sensation to be handling by tender hands.
When she was settled with its feeling, I asked her have its smell she made a face but still inhaled and commented it’s something different which I have never come across and I can’t compare it to anything else, and continued to give mild strokes.

I asked her to taste the tip after she said no. See I too don’t know how it actually tastes, I am curious to know. Just try it and tell me, after bit hesitation she kissed the bulb and pulled back her head, again she took the head into her mouth and licked it for a brief moment and took out. I asked her opinion, it tastes little salty but smell is different neither I liked it nor it is repulsing still I don’t want go ahead, but definitely I will do with my hands. I am enjoying the silky feel of it and I want to continue playing with it.
Me – see I licked your pussy till you climaxed and now you are not returning the favor.
She – I had tried stop eating me but you were bent upon doing despite of my warning. It was your choice or rather liking, I had never demanded. And now don’t compel me to eat yours. If you want, you can fuck me but I don’t want your rod in my mouth.
Me – no I don’t want to fuck you, I want to spare it for your future husband that’s my jiju. Let him have the privilege of taking your cherry.
Shweta – who knows the future, but I wish you to inaugurate.
Me – let us see, but I am against it but I can fuck you even after your marriage if you wish to. I think it is better to reserve IT for him. Oh baby you are doing just fine do it take the skin back and move it, to and fro, yes like that oh, oh increase the speed. Oh sister I am lucky to have such a wonderful and understanding sister. Yah nice go ahead and pump like that only, but at any cost don’t stop, if you are tired just change hands and keep fist fucking.
I started kneading her tit’s, she was totally involved in fucking me with her hands and she was eager to know how the men cumm.
When I was near to orgasm, I took hold of her hands and started pumping in such a speed to overtake bullet train. I exploded un announced the first spurt jumped over her head and landed somewhere second spurt landed on her head and third one coincidentally entered her mouth, which she had opened to moan loudly. Unknowingly she closed her mouth, when she tasted it and came to me,

Me – no baba it’s not like that, what I mean is till you get married and go I will not take interest in other girls. She kissed me saying sweet bhayya and hugged. I kissed her back. I took her mobile and said what a lousy handset you have. I was under impression that you own a good high-end set.
Shweta – we are not as rich as you are, I have to contend with what we have.
Me – you have got good fortune in the bank and you are pretending to be poor. (I wanted to extract some good information from her.)
Shweta – No, we don’t have any deposits.
Me – I have seen you coming out of Karnataka bank some time back with your dad holding a carry bag containing few receipts, don’t try lie I know everything. [Shooting in darkness]
Shweta was stunned to hear it, and immediately accepted and said. That way we have little.
Me - little means how many lakhs. She said couple of lakhs, I was speaking while I was playing with her breasts, and so was more concentrating in erotic act than our talk. Where else have you deposited. She thought for a while before opening her mouth and said. Why do you ask these questions.
Me – simply, I was thinking with so much of wealth why do you carry all cheap things with you, further I had to learn the proportion of spending to the wealth. I have to learn art of living and budgeting as in my house my father do budgeting, and in my jiju house, he has lot of money there is no need of it. I can spend money as much as I wish. My family is also middle class I need to learn how to spend and on what. If you don’t trust me, no need to tell. I know your parents must have cautioned not to reveal regarding the property matter. As I consider myself in the family, I asked. Ok leave the matter I am no more interested in this regard, it’s you and your family matter.
She was little annoyed with my answer and she said the banks names where they have deposit’s. I did not ask for the details but asked about investment in shares. She said they have invested in shares and she is not aware of the details.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 5 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 11-12-2018, 09:35 PM