Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
After some rest, I stood up to swim. Sandhya also rose, asked me to jump from the top, so I climbed and cautioned them to be at side till I jump. Raised my hands and hold it in poster of namaskar and jumped almost from 25-30 feet above, I sank below may be up to 10 feet by the time I surfaced they were waiting for me with interest. I asked them to jump Sandhya was ready but didn’t know how to so I explained how to jump and how to join legs after jumping to avoid possible impact on body, so try to jump from lower steps, when you are comfortable you can go for higher steps. She followed accordingly and jumped, she enjoyed jumping as she is very good learner she went a step ahead every time by ten jumps she had gone ahead to almost 10feet. Looking at her sister Shweta too inspired she too jumped keeping her hands spread, she felt impact as she was on lower step the pain was not much, so I advised to hold her hands tightly at her side OR to hold up, even Sandhya demonstrated her again, I shown how to hold beside thighs. This time she learnt by her mistake, climbed 10-12 feet, and joined her younger sister Sandhya jumped first, as Sandhya surfaced and swam to side clearing ground for her sis. Shweta raised her hand and jumped into the water sinking upto five feet at least leaving my banyan on the water it was most unexpected, it was hung loosely on her slim body. Before she surfaced, I winked at Sandhya to collect it and through. Intelligent girl understood and soon threw it to the far corner, it fell on debris of algae and leaves, which had shred from the side tree. Shweta came to know after she surfaced and swam to the side of the well to climb steps. She was stunned to see herself almost nude. She covered her hands to the bosom and tried to run away to farmhouse. I shouted at her to stop. If any of the labor has come from the work what will be the fate, so jump again in the water and don’t go till I say, so you can conceal under water. She was in water without waiting any more she was dying with shame. She kept swimming thinking that we can’t see her assets. I didn’t stare directly but I enjoyed the rare sight. We just ignored her and Sandhya and me continued to play for ourselves. I climbed a few steps and dived, Sandhya was fascinated by this, and she was after me to learn diving.
I taught her diving Sandhya started practicing after initial failure she became perfect even with level high. Again, Shweta was tempted to try, but she was hesitant due to nudeness, I encouraged her, what is there, there is no body outsider only three family members cut the inhibition and give a try. I don’t know when you will get chance to learn all the things, her younger sister also cheered up. Why you should have shy in front of brother, and he has already seen you, in my opinion it’s better come and learn. I think she too felt it, what more can anyone sees after seeing so much.
She also climbed the steps and waited for my assistance, I too went and behind her detailed diving. She tried with the lowest step but instead fell on her stomach, and got frightened. I consoled her and again guided her bending and jumping by physically bending her. Touch on her nude body was something different as It was first touch of a nubile. She was also shivering, but somehow steadied herself and tried. This time it was much better and on further tries she was almost ok and without my help she it again and again. After that, we played throwing water on each other and pulling and pushing. All the three were after one or the other to dunk each other.

In the process all of touched each other even on forbidden places I even managed to squeeze Shweta s balls, for which she smiled. By now, it was too late and all of us were tired and hungry by swimming continuously for hours. I suggested to stop swimming. I got out of the well and proceeded to farm house and brought towels, both the girls covered themselves and proceeded to farm house. We dried ourselves and found our clothes still wet. Girls removed their underwear, put them for drying, and put them in the sun light while covered with towels. Headed for dining table all sorts of available fresh fruit’s were neatly laid, and the Tiffin career which was filled with tasty food.
Had sumptuous food as all were hungry, the meal went uneventfully except little chatting. Clothes were not yet dried except panties, due to heavy cloud due to cyclone. So, it was decided to hit bed, the only problem was there was no any other furniture than a double cot. As sofas were moved out for renovation.
I was in middle and girls on each side. Still I was nude except underwear. Sandhya removed her Turkish towel, as she didn’t feel comfortable. There was only one bed sheet it was big enough to cover all. Undercover Sandhya held me tight and gave peck on both cheeks, I too kissed her back on her forehead, ayes, cheeks, and light peck on her tiny lips. There was warm smile on her face. Though there was no difference in her behavior but with me, there it was. Now I was seeing her as female, felt her cone shaped breasts on my bare chest. I was trying to control my emotions as she is still very young, but my idiot penis never understood, he was stirring inside his confinement. Sandhya was still playing with my nose pulling hairs from chest or head, it was all childish I felt, she even nibbled my nipples but I replied by pinching her nipples for which she made face. Immediately I said sorry, she said ok if you don’t repeat it. I don’t know why she said whether she felt bad or due to pain, now within no time she threw her hand across me and started snoring. May be after half an hour my sleep was broken as I was sandwiched between two sisters. Shweta had turned to my side her knot of towel was removed and she was as naked as I was. I put hand on her beautiful body it felt as smooth as silk I caressed her back, she slightly moved away, there was layer of towel between us, and I pushed it down and put arm across her for which she shivered a bit. Again, she nudged on my chest and pushed her hard balls on my chest. The feeling was so wonderful, again my monster was growing inside. I felt like fucking her there it’s elf, but I wanted her to crave for sex and she only should force me to fuck. I wanted to her to peek of excitement. Still I leaned over her and kissed all over her face, even lightly on her lips moved my hand to cup her balls and waited for them to get up. But instead, I only drifted off to sleep. May be an hour later Sandhya was awaking us I still I was holding Shweta as before sleeping even a tit in my palm. Shweta opened her eyes as my face was towards her she smiled at me and said I waited for you to turn this side for eternity, till I slept thinking you never love me, all the love is reserved for my sis.
Me – no dear I love both of you equally as she is younger she deserves more. But I swear I love you saying I took her in my arms rolled her over. Now she was lying on my and her naked boobs were crushed between us.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 11-12-2018, 09:09 PM