Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Within a week’s time both the sisters had visited shop twice and had spent some time with me as well I did show them entire work place and assured from next time onwards she will have to stay longer to learn business she agreed to it.
Within a couple of weeks I had to visit farm which was somewhere 25 km away from the city, jiju was instructing me to what I had to do there. Suresh over heard the conversation and asked me when I was to visit the farm, I said next Sunday.
SURESH – how long will it take to come back?
Me – may be up to evening
He –will you take my kids there so that they can have nice excursion
Me – then let’s go all together you also come with us
He – no I have catch up the pending work as it assessment is nearing.
Me – then at least send aunty.
He – no. She may not come, I will enquire her, if she comes ok, or else you take kids along with you and show them the entire farm. [I will show them lot more than that if it is possible]
Me - oh why not, but try to send aunty so that she will give company and she will also enjoy the trip. He said ok let’s see. Sheela will cook food for all of you. So, don’t take food from your house. I agreed for this.
On Sunday I took car to their house, on reaching I learnt that Sandeep is not feeling well and he is suffering from diarrhea, I was little sad to hear it as I was very much fascinated to spend a day with girls. So, ok then I shall proceed. Sheela aunty came and told that, what happens if Sandeep does not come, you take the girls, I murmured let it be aunt we will go some other time, so that all of us can go if Sandeep does not come it won’t be enjoyable. Because if I am busy in my work both of them will get bored. By the time Sandhya came running to me and hugged me let’s go bhayya.
Me – how to take only girls without Sandeep or any other elders.
Sheela – no problem after all they are your sisters, in fact I was also ready to come because of Sandeep I can’t come.
Me – uncle will after Sandeep, it’s better if you accompany us.
Suresh – no baba I can’t look after him, as I am very busy with my own things. Don’t worry take both with you, and don’t get late to come back.
Me – ok then if you insist.
Shweta also joined us, they started to fight for the front seat. I occupied the driver seat and asked Shweta to get in, by this Sandhya started crying, I cooled her down, no baba both of you sit in front seat only. I am providing the aisle for didi and window for you. Shweta wanted to protest, but I stopped her and said she is younger than you are, you give some liberty to her and learn to sacrifice for others.
Shweta sat beside me then Sandhya at window, Sheela aunty was happy as I handled both of them nicely. We bid bye to them and left for the farm. It was advantage for me as I could touch Shweta as many times as I needed and she could nothing for that and by the time, we reached farm she will be accustomed to my touches.
The journey was pleasant Sandhya almost never shut her mouth, she went on talking and talking. Shweta also spoke but not as much as Sandhya. We reached farm and I called watchman to open the gate by phone, he was accompanied by two well-built German shepherd dogs, which were almost my waist height and looking ferocious. I warned both the sisters not to get down till I say so, they were really frightened by mere look. I took the car to the farm hose watchman closed gates behind us, but dogs followed us. At farmhouse, I stopped the car, got down, and didn’t forget to warn them about dogs. The moment I got down both the dogs jumped at me, when they recognized me, they started licking my feet.
I called girls to get down. They came with hesitancy. On looking them dogs turned looking at them. I shouted at them to keep quiet, and I asked them to shake hands with them.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 11-12-2018, 09:06 PM