Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
It was costly but I wanted to get her confidence in me. Initially I was thinking of recovering money from Suresh [her dad], but now I had changed my idea I wanted to take revenge as jiju’s father had given free site and jiju had given 5 lakhs to build the house despite of that the bastard had deceived us. So, my motto was to take revenge by fucking his beautiful daughter. So, I was liberal in giving her a nice gift. She was impressed really but she was telling not to go for such costly one. By the time I took her back to home after having coffee, food was ready they offered me food, in fact I had to hurry up as I was behind the schedule, so I nicely avoided with some excuse. Shweta did show the present to her parents they were astonished to see such costly watch, which they had never expected. Somehow, I wanted to go back. Everybody were bent upon to have food with them, Shweta threatened me if I don’t eat she is not going to wear the watch and will return it to me. She came with watch and stood beside me to return, now again took her in my arms and gave couple pecks on her both cheeks and said you are very jiddi and consented to have food with them. Then the youngest daughter Sandhya came from outside. The moment Sandhya entered Shweta did show her present and said I had presented it to her on the eve of birthday. Sandhya swarmed to me and said bhayya my birthday is next month, and I too want such a gift from you, for which Sheela snarled at her and said you should not ask like that, if you need anything you have to ask dad but not outsider. I raised my voice do you think I am an outsider, where as I think I am like a family member, in that case, I am leaving. By now, Sheela had realized what she had uttered in anger and she apologized for that. Now I took Sandhya and assured her that she is going to get much better than that of her sis. Shweta will have envy you for getting such a thing for that. Sandhya said hurray and kissed on my both cheeks like a little girl, of course she was little. I took her on my lap, she kept sitting on my lap till the food was served. Sandhya sat at one side and Shweta at one side Sandeep was nowhere to be seen. I enquired where about of him, Suresh said he has gone to invite some of his friends for the party. As the word party was mentioned, Shweta started pleading for me to attend the party. But I was reluctant to my program and nicely refused. But I assured her to take out all the kids somewhere out as a penalty. Now Sheela said whether all bro and sisters would eat or go on talking. Now I was bit sure that at least they had accepted me as family member, and as per my plan which was cooking in my head in past two hours that I can take anybody out with me whenever I intended to. Before leaving their house after sumptuous food, I invited all three kids to come to me whenever they are free and I shall take you out when I am free. Everybody agreed for this, as I was coming out of the house I saw Sandeep coming, I pinched his cheeks and said, we all missed you at lunch, if you were there we would have enjoyed more, after giving pecks on Sandhya I bid bye to them and left. I was very happy for whatever I did in past two three hours, I had gained confidence of them which I was going to misuse in future.

Within three days after meeting Shweta and her family, I accidentally met them near fun fare. First Sandeep saw me called me out loud then his both the sisters saw me and called me. I went near them and on enquiry, I learnt that they are going to visit fun fare and they requested me to accompany, I was also free that time so I decided to join them. We had nice time, Sandhya was interested in giant wheel. So, I took tickets and boarded the g wheel, the cradles were small to accommodate for four people, but none of them were ready to sit in other cradle so somehow we adjusted in one both the girls on either side as they were scared so at far end Sandeep occupied. When the wheel started spinning Sandhya shifted to my lap as she was scared, to secure herself sat on my lap so it was little spacious now. Sandeep was brave he sat freely but Shweta hold me as the wheel accelerated Shweta s grip was becoming firmer so I put my hand over her shoulder and within few moments it slid down and my hand was touching her bosom. As I saw no reaction from her, I slightly cupped her right breast while I was holding Sandhya around her stomach, all of them were enjoying the game, and I was enjoying sweats tit. As the wheel came to stand still Shweta found my hand, which had cupped her tit, she looked at me but I was ignorant of her look. We descended from the wheel and headed for other games and had ice cream and were roaming in the fare, Shweta had maintained distance from me, which was irritating me. I was cursing myself for advancing so fast, and I was thinking that was end of friendship. I planned to take them to scary all the kids were happy to visit, I knew that was real scary, as we entered I took Sandhya and Sandeep at each side and purposely left Shweta on her own. She too didn’t comment anything initially, when we passed couple of scares it was all right but when there was huge sound after long silence, everybody were frightened Sandhya clutched me tightly and was Sandeep but Shweta who was at far end came and hugged me tightly, I tried to push her still clutching other two. Shweta said sorry and pleaded to hold her, so I left Sandeep who was totally recovered now and took Shweta in my arms and we continued our journey, we really enjoyed there when we came out both the girls were still hugging me. Now asked why you said sorry, she was silent for a moment, opened mouth to say something, and kept quite. I could understand, what that meant. Had chats and kids played so many games, rest of the time both girls were at each side, I didn’t try to squeeze her balls any more. While departing Sandhya said, thank you bhayya without you we would not have enjoyed so much, thank you again and kissed my both cheeks, I too reciprocated. Now it was Shweta s turn to thank me, after bit thinking she clung to me and kissed me in turn I did hold her in tight embrace and kissed her back. Now she is totally out of tension. As she was still in dilemma, whether I was angry with her. But she said we would meet soon. I offered her to come to business place, so that we can meet frequently and even I will teach her business and accounting, as she was commerce student. For which she agreed and said, she will try to find some time and whenever I am free, surely I will come. Now I grabbed Sandeep, squeezed his cheeks, gave peck on his forehead, and separated. I was happy again as I had spent good time with them and I had shown them how much I care them and had spent money on them.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 11-12-2018, 09:02 PM