Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
This is again with new problem. Its regarding shop and non incest but funny. One fine morning I received a phone call from one of suppliers to make payment, I called the cash section and informed him to send a DD to the particular supplier, he said yes and brought chequebook for signature, which had peculiar amount of sequence, and I remembered that I only had signed cheque for such amount. But I simply signed it returned the book, but the figure was disturbing me. I decided to verify account for myself. Later I found such amount was drawn but the no mention about the proceeds. So, I felt something is fishy and went on searching for misdeeds. The cashier was old staff of us and he was most trusted and was like family member. Thinking that judging against any one at once is no good. I took all party ledger copies and flew to various suppliers for reconciliation. And found so many misappropriations, I hadn’t even informed to jiju. At Bangalore, I decided to go for renovation of the shop particularly ceiling. Purchase materials accordingly. Now I decided to handle the situation independently. I was thinking way out of this problem and tried to estimate the fraudulence, according to me, it was very huge. As the business was very good, jiju had not felt the leakage.

We got renovation of the shop POP work for ceiling and new lightings and even new wirings. I asked jiju opinion about our manager cum cashier, jiju blindly told that he is a real gentle man and most trustworthy. Even if narrate the fraudulence then also jiju will not agree unless I get concrete proof to prove him guilty. Suresh was his name. Once he invited to his home for his daughter’s birthday party. On the very my schedule was tight, I had to go somewhere else in the evening. So, I went to his house in the morning itself. All the family members were astonished to see me in odd hour. I apologized for inability to attend the function so I wanted to wish the birthday girl and proceed. Suresh called his wife and introduced me to his family members. All of them knew me as master or brother-in-law of the owner. I too had seen them in the shop but had not noticed with interest. His wife Sheela, eldest girl Shweta, it was her birthday about ** years studying +1 stunningly beautiful, Next boy Sandeep about ** years studying in tenth class and the last one Sandhya ** years in Xth class. She is also budding beauty. Above all Sheela is also best peace may be around 35 years but looks not a day older than 30. Sheela asked Shweta to touch my feet for blessings. Shweta came and bent to touch my feet, but I lifted her and said I am not that old to bless her. I definitely will wish her saying I took her in arms and wished not by shaking hands, instead kissed on her cheeks. Shweta blushed, as her parents didn’t comment anything, so kept quite still in my clutch. I didn’t know exactly whose birthday it was so I came empty handed, so I will take Shweta for choosing and asked to accompany me. Her parents said that’s not required you have come personally and wished it were more than enough. But on my persistence, they agreed to send Shweta took few minutes to get ready. When she came out I felt like lightening, she looked like an angel, took her by bike, I’m a bit fast rider when I released clutch suddenly Shweta was little imbalanced I asked to hold me tightly, as she put her arm across my stomach, her hard boobs were pressing my back. It was nice feeling, I was getting little excited. I took Shweta to titan showroom at Koppikar road and asked her choice Shweta was hesitant regarding the range, I offered her fastrack, which she was eying.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 11-12-2018, 09:01 PM