Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Now I cupped her right breast and started pressing while gripping nipples between two fingers and putting slight pressure. I started kissing her softly on chicks, she murmured oh Prashant let me sleep yaar thinking it was her hubby. I lip locked, she started responding after few moments and opened her eyes to find me than her husband. Oh Shree still you are not satisfied with last night and she tightened her grip on my back and brought her lips to mine, I without uttering a single word started kissing her. When I felt she is ready, I mounted her spreading her thighs without asking her and sank in her. It was also a marvelous round, after fucking for some 40 – 45 minutes I filled her again and slept over her, when I rolled of, she cleaned me and herself and came beside me and slept beside me and said I think by the time your jiju comes I will be addicted to your cock. Yes sister that’s what I was thinking, what to do. Let’s see, what can be done later and she came into my arm and we slept as before.
By morning, didi had left bed, was busy in her tasks and I got up lazily and exited through my room to find Prema sipping tea while watching TV. As soon as I came, Prema wished good morning for the first time, she had never greeted me till today. I replied her and sat on another sofa chair, by now didi brought tea for me as well for herself, and enquired me why I got up so late pretending as if she does not know anything. I said today also the city may be intense and I don’t need to go anywhere other than dropping Prema to her exam. Just I will make best use of the situation and I will enjoy to the fullest …didi was frightened by my words after a pause I will sleep and relax till then. Prema didn’t notice, didi relaxed after confirming it. I was smiling mischievously and enquired how, her preparation for exam she replied very nice, and asked me will you accompany me to college, I have watched news the city is still under tense and market will be closed for another day. Prema left for her room and didi for her work, I finished my routine and watched TV till Prema asked me to drop her. I enquired couple of friends to choose the suitable root to college and selected very safe one. By the time I came back from college, didi had finished her work and sitting in hall. The moment she heard horn of my bike she came running to open the door, the moment I entered and closed the door behind me and lifted sister on my arms and took her to bedroom, I had rejuvenated energy and without wasting, any time started fore play. By evening, we had two rounds one before meals and one after. It was something like honey moon for me. Evening I went to college to pick up Prema on her missed call. On the way back Prema was speaking freely than ever, she told how she wrote her exam paper and blah, blah.

Till jiju and aunt come we, bro sister enjoyed a lot. Once jiju came, the old threesome continued as and when jiju offered invited me. I was not getting didi alone and we had to have patience. At least twice or thrice a week jiju called me and I had to fuck him while he was fucking my lovely sister, all I could do was see my naked sister and I could touch her, and play with her body and could not fuck her. Once my jiju and me were alone I said him, I am fed up with monotonous fucking of the dry anus and I wanted a real cunt.
He- do you have any one in your mind.
Me – no.
He – do you want to enjoy with call girls, I can arrange at Bangalore, you can have most beautiful girls there.
Me – that’s true, how about safety, how can we trust regarding health. I don’t like wearing condoms, so it’s very risky, if something happens to me it will affect entire family.
He too agreed for this, why don’t you get married? he said.
Are you crazy what my age is? and I am still studying. Yes let me think about it. He suggested few names half-heartedly and he himself disposed them. At last, he said how about your sister.
Me – are you mad, she is my own sister, how can I think this way, I protested (pretended).
He – see already you have seen her nude and you have even touched her, her boobs you have almost enjoyed her except fucking, why don’t you go for her, she is a real babe, you can’t find such a peace anywhere else.
Me – I am not sure is it ok? still … I paused.
Jiju – don’t worry you leave everything to me, I will somehow convince your sister, nowadays incest has become common ok let’s see what best can be done, till then be satisfied with my lund, best of luck. And he left.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 11-12-2018, 08:57 PM