Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

To be continued with one more turn in my life.

I went to college by small streets avoiding troublesome areas, Prema was eagerly waiting for me. Without commenting we returned home the moment Prema received a call from her friend, and she was telling how much difficult it was to reach home and detailed what all are the things happened and each community people are hunting for the opposite community persons, even there were bad incidents with women. As Prema finished her call, she was shocked, and came to me and thanked me. She said if we were not stern, she would have invited the trouble. And she appreciated how easily and safely I brought her home. Still there was no announcement regarding postponement of exam, as it was varsity exam and decision only government could take. So, Prema requested to help her tomorrow also, I said I am family member and I know how to take care of family, so just don’t worry and after freshening you can prepare for tomorrow and leave rest on me. And you need not thank me it’s my duty. We ate lunch all together and Prema headed to her room. I watched TV till didi completed her work. Now I went to didi’s room via my room and waited for sister, she was surprised to see me in her room and warned me, why you did come like this my sister-in-law is there in house you have to very careful. I said don’t worry sister, I have come through my room and since months we are doing and nobody is aware. That’s different your jiju used be present. So, if you entered from any door was different but in his absence, Prema should not suspect us. I said there is no difference no one can suspect us as we are bro and sis. Still I think if at all you are interested we can do it when Prema goes to college tomorrow, but I was not ready as I had tasted blood and I was not ready to wait for a day. I somehow convinced sister and started touching her as I put my hand over her shoulder she tried to push my hand, there was feeling of guilt on her face she was pleading it’s not right let us stop it. Its sin we should not continue in first, I was just carried away. But now we are in sense and we know that such relation is bad. Suppose if anybody comes to know what will be the fate. Our future will be at risk. In a way she was right but lust was riding me, I said all ready we have committed and there won’t be anything new, now my hands were moving on her body and I assured of secrecy and even I promised that once jiju and aunty came I will behave myself. Now my hands made wonder on her body. She started to become loose and at last, she melted in my hand. We started kissing each other slowly, as the time passed we became aggressive. Now I was cupping her boob in one hand and massaging her body with another. When I was assured that she is really enjoying, I unbuttoned her blouse and started licking her boobs over the bra. She removed her bra voluntarily and now she was topless. I started eating one boob while kneading the other and my free hand was roaming on her body caressed her belly. And start finger fucking her belly button. Now my hands reached hem of her saree and started lifting it making her nude below too. Her smooth thighs felt great, I was feeling as if I am caressing butter. Now my hand reached her panty and I massaged her cunt over the panty. She was shivering to my touch, I massaged her nice buttocks and slid her panty. Didi removed her panty by kicking which had come to her knees. Now I pulled her saree and I didn’t know how to remove her petticoat. She got hint and untied the thread and I pulled her saree and petticoat at once. Now she was lying in total nude. I took her toes into my mouth started licking them and slowly traveled to her legs calf muscles and to her creamy thighs and when I reached between her thigh joint she was in ecstasy slowly advanced to her still tight vagina and explored her labia she was writhing on the bed moving her head to both the sides. I made upward movement and licking every millimeter of her body inserted my tongue in her beautiful navel and my tongue explored it’s depth slowly moved to her stomach and at last to her balls, I was circling her entire boobs one after another avoiding her nips. Didi was so excited, at last she pulled my head and pushed her teat inside my mouth and begged me to lick them. I was very happy to note that she was aroused beyond the limit. I went on licking and eating her nice tit’s when I was done with them, moved to her lips, and sealed them. Now I was almost lying on her completely mouth to mouth and my chest was mashing her hard breasts and I was inside her open thighs, which were like open book, she was caressing my back while pulling my hairs with other hand. I was not even aware when my rod entered into warm cave, when didi had placed my dick over her pussy. She pulled my buttocks while she was lifting her own pelvis. As she applied more pressure from below, I went on sinking on her. When I had reached depth, she urged me to move and fuck her. I didn’t follow her instruction, I wanted her to get even more frustrate her, she waited for me to commence but I was just lying over with, y cock buried on her to the hilt. Didi again and again requested me to start fucking her, as she saw me not responding, she clutched me by both the hands and rolled over without disengaging and mounted me and started humping me. She was looking like a wild tigress. I had never imagined that she has so much of strength. She picked up the pace and pounding me, I wondered whether she would break my pelvis bone into powder. I looked at her, she was breathing heavily and moving like a bullet train. Her breasts were jiggling with every stroke. A thin layer was forming over face and body, I caught her heaving boobs in each hand started pressing them. She urged me to put more pressure and now, I was practically kneading them. Her moans were becoming loud and loud, without a slight break she was fucking me after few minutes her collision was more forceful I thought she is nearing to orgasm now I started moving hips and meeting her every stroke with mine in equal force and speed. She didn’t last long and didi s moans were like shouting, we had lost total sense of where we were and what we were doing. At last, I felt a spray of her coming on my cock like fine jet spray. I wanted her Cumming to be prolonged, I lifted her body by holding her abdomen and showing my erect rod into her leaking pussy and was banging hard, and didi was discharging like a fountain wetting my buttock and even the bed. At last, she collapsed over me. She started kissing me after she had gained her breath and there was look of satisfaction on her face. We rolled over and now I was on her and I took position to continue fucking, she was not aware that I am not done yet and my cock was still erect and buried in her cunt, my god you have not yet ejaculated didi asked with astonishment. I said I am miles away from Cuming and started moving slowly, before I even picked up the speed she shouted and had another orgasm now I took hold of her hard breasts and started banging, by the time I finished she had lost track of the numbers she had discharged. When I filled with my hot punk in her, disengaged myself, and rolled beside her to catch breath. She turned facing me she smiled and hugged me and said it was the most fantastic shot for her. We lay quite for some time and proceeded to bathroom. When we returned to bed, she came and hugged me. I started caressing her back with one hand and another roamed to her breast. I was playing with her nipples, didi started smooching, and we were ready for another show. This time, I took her from back and fucked doggy style, here my cock head was massaging her g spot for which she started moaning loudly. By the time we completed this round we were tired like hell, even not bothering clean ourselves we drifted off to sleep naked in each other’s embrace. In the early morning I woke up when sister stirred, I opened my eyes it took some time to realize where I was and in what position. Whatever happened in the night rolled in my eyes as if I was visualizing cinema. I was excited just remembering the last night episode, how I provoked her. And how wild she behaved, after that, the way she rides. And even the amount of discharge, wetting bed and me. My hand was still on her bare back, her breasts pressing to my naked chest. Didi was in blissful sleep after a long fucking exercise. I kissed her forehead, which was lying, on my shoulder. I started caressing her face chicks, her long and sharp nose, then to her lips. Parted her lips and poked my finger she started sipping my finger like a child still in her deep sleep, now I descended my hand on her neck, shoulder, then to her chest and at last, it stayed on her balls.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 11-12-2018, 08:55 PM