Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
HE-how do you say
ME -he was caressing my thigh.
HE- bloody rascal he muttered to himself whenever he finds young boys he tries to seduce them but the speech was almost audible and I sensed something is fishy hear and I continued with small hint that he was fondling my penis (a white lie just to pull his leg) is it? Bastard he said this was loud enough. The other day who had met at the discotheque also seemed me same. Now jiju asked me how do judge, I can sense by their gestures. Now jiju was becoming cool. Jiju asked me whether you have any experience. Now jiju shifted to my side of the coach where I was sitting and had another stiff shot of drinks and forced me to take some more beer as I was going very slowly. Again he asked me have experienced gay activities, I said no. Then how come you know about it. Few of my friends are at it. And by chance, I have seen couple of gay DVDs. He again asked have enjoyed at least girls. However, I had no such experience, I was not that interested in sex, and I was more concerned about carrier building than wasting time on such things. But wanted to continue I said. Not completely but I have kissed couple of girls and fondled their boobs. How did you felt and why did not complete the course. Girls did not cooperate for further and circumstance was nit favorable. Now he kept his hand on my thigh. And continue to talk. Suddenly I asked a direct question just to trap him while he was boozed enough. What is the difference you felt in gay and straight, as you have experienced bisexuals. This trick paid the biggest dividend and without thinking for what I was asking or realizing under influence of alcohol he opened his mouth. I like more of gay than straight and particularly, being banged (now he realized what he committed but damage was already done).

Suddenly he became silent and emptied the glass he held. He wanted to close the chapter but I was not ready but for me also it was very hard to digest the fact that my own juju is a gay. But I wanted to take more information, so I asked him how you entered into gay circle he was silent and avoiding the subject shall we sleep it’s already late and on persistence, he opened his mouth. It all started when I was in residential school my seniors were after me as was one of most attractive among the lot, then they seduced my with all their tricks and somehow I submitted to them and thus the my gay life started and still continued, at last he confessed. Even today, I came here to get my bunghole screwed.
ME-why all the way here, there must be many cocks in your hometown?
HE- See. It’s question of prestige I can’t go and ask someone to screw me, I need to maintain secrecy, and family prestige is more imp. I have thought about it hundred times either to leave this habit or look there someone but looking into pros and cons, I left the idea. Here I have some good old friends of mine who are very clean and healthy, they too not indulge into others than our own company. We are worried of the diseases. Then how about the your wife I asked JIJU-see if I get what I want I will be able to perform in house better or I can’t get it up at all. This was another shock for me. So, all of a sudden he touched my cock before I could know his hand entered in my bermuda and directly he hold my cock. I was astonished by his act.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 11-12-2018, 07:51 PM