Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
ME - in what sense she is unhappy because she has most handsome hubby, she got all luxuries here which even she had never dreamt of she has car, bungalow, wealth, jewellery and above all such a caring mother in law, who is more than like mother to her. As far as my knowledge goes, the problem generally starts by another woman itself. Either it may be her mother-in-law or sister-in-law here there are no chances. You are more than mother and daughter, because when you were feeling lonely, she was the first to instruct me to take you out somewhere and bring you out of the shell. So that you have to, again become cheerful and be a part in regular life. In addition, I think you are now.
AUNTY- Is it she who advised you, in fact I was wondering how you started caring me so much, but I am thankful to your sister and specially you my sweet boy, and kissed my forehead.
AUNTY- what u said is partially correct what your sister got after coming over here is ok but for what she is entitled and suppose if she does not get hats more important and we should see that she gets it.
ME - means?
AUNT- you did not get my point.
ME- nodded my head in negative. I think she stumbled for a moment. It’s what she should be satisfied in bed.
ME- (I got the point but not clearly) see jiju is a muscular and strong man and he is very sober what problem can be with him.
AUNT- that’s what I was under same impression but the things are not as we see them. There must be something wrong with my son. After a pause she continued initially he was not ready for marriage every time we proposed he used postpone on one or other pretext. On persuasion by me and my hubby, finally he agreed that too on threatening him. We never came to know what the problem was we never tried to diagnose the real problem. We went on insisting not understanding. That is where we went wrong. Aunty started crying I wanted to console her but decided against and waited for her to cool, again she continued see when he was opposing for marriage either he was in love with someone or he has physical problem. I don’t know what the exact problem is, but surely there is some problem initial days after marriage I think everything was going smoothly but of late his behaviors are not proper this I can say only on looking bahu. I think by going against his wish we scapegoat your sister. Somehow, you try to find out the problem and solve it if you can’t tell me the problem we shall try to find solution. I am giving such a big responsibility to such young child please forgive me for bothering you. Suppose if you are successful, I will the happiest person on the earth, thus you can save your sister my family and our reputation saying this she lost all her control started crying heavily and laid her on my shoulder, and she was almost hugging. For the first time I felt bosoms on by body but both of us ignored that we are male and female but we were seriously engrossed in our own thoughts. Even I was weeping silently. Now I tried to console her but she took her own time to cool-off. Once she was ok, we normal we washed our face in tap water and headed for house and we did not exchange any words, before she got off the bike I assured her again promised that I will do my best.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 5 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 11-12-2018, 07:49 PM