Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
Ride Back Home

Story Credit - Saravroman - (Click here to read his great story)

Vinoth is waiting outside an MNC for his wife.

Her meetings with Boss was running quite late. Vinoth looked at his watch.

Vinoth : wow.. it's past 11 now. How long will this meeting go?

He sees another guy waiting outside office who was also looking at his watch. Vinoth went towards him and started a small talk.

Vinoth: Hello, I am Vinoth. Are you waiting to pick up your wife too?

Shyam: Hello, This is Shyam. No, I am waiting for my sister. She’s working here.

Vinoth: Oh.. My wife is working here too. She is Team Leader.

Shyam : Oh..my sister works as a analyst. Don't know how long this meeting will take? my sister told me she will finish up in an hour and now it's been 3 hours.

Vinoth : Yeah.. When I called my wife she was busy and said she needs to convince her boss completely before meeting ends.

Shyam : She picked up your call during meeting? My sister didn't pick up any call. So, I have stopped calling her. I just message her.

Vinoth : Yeah. She is TL so she is allowed to pick up calls. These late night meetings are happening frequently nowadays. After promotion, my wife is having continuous late night meetings. She’s too exhausted to even stay awake in the car ride back to home. She tells me her boss is really tiring her out.

Shyam: My Akka (sister) says same too. She joined a year ago and immediately got promoted and she tells me her boss is making her and her team leader Priyanka slog like hell. He is such a slave driver.

Vinoth: Oh Priyanka.. She is my wife. Your sister must be Prithi?

[Image: 01.jpg]

Shyam: Yes..that means my sister works under your wife..haha.. Prithi always appreciate Priyanka and her hard work. She says that she wants to be like Priyanka.

[Image: a4f8aff26af8d9c40067d4c385a01f4d.jpg]

Vinoth: Haha..Priyanka is surely hard working. She works so hard that she forgot that her dress got wrinkled up and her body starts smelling of sweat after every meeting.

Shyam: Haha.. even my sister. I don't know whether it's right to say this but every night, she comes out of office with messy hair and sweaty body. I once jokingly asked her whether she was working or fighting with boss inside office haha..

Vinoth : Haha.. I had once suggested Priyanka to change job if she is getting exhausted. She immediately rejected my offer and said that she loves this job and will do this forever.. Haha.

Shyam : Same.. When I suggested Prithi to take up another job she got so angry. She said that this is one of the best job in her life.

Vinoth : best job? Haha..I would have resigned if I had to stay at office this late?

Shyam :Haha..me too..I don't know why they like this exhausting office life so much.

Vinoth : Priyanka once told me that these meetings with boss are actually fun. He does all the hard work and Priyanka has to just keep obeying his orders.

Shyam : Ohh..Prithi said same things. She said Boss and Priyanka helped her learn lots of things. Boss and Priyanka do all presentations and hard work and Priyanka always helps her on developing her personality. She is indebted to Priyanka and Boss..

Vinoth : Haha..Thank you so much.

Back in office :

Boss : Look Priyanka, your husband is standing there..hehe..what if he looks up and saw you standing half naked in front of the window..hehe...

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]

Priyanka kept her hands on transparent windows and looked down where her husband was talking with Shyam. Boss pulled her dress up and spanked her ass..

Priyanka : Aahh Boss..

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.gif]

Boss : This ass makes me horny, you whore. That prithi,what a lazy girl!! She lost her consciousness in 3 rounds only.

Prithi was laying on the table completely exhausted and unconscious and thick semen was oozing out of her pussy.

Boss : Hey lazy slut, don't pass out. Now look how Priyanka takes my dick deep inside her pussy and learn a thing or two from your senior. Boss started rubbing his dick at Priyanka's pussy and pushed it inside..

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif]

"Aaaaahhhhh...."

Vinoth and Shyam looked up and were surprised..

Vinoth : Did you hear something?

Shyam : Yeah. It was like someone screaming..

Both boss and Priyanka were looking down from that window. But, due to darkness, neither Vinoth nor Shyam were able to see them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Silverstone93 - 26-03-2021, 03:02 PM