True story of my Dominating cousin sister
So as i went from there house to my home, i was scared what if she tell to her mom or brother then it will be so bad , so i decided to apologize to her  next day in a serious way, i thought even i have to touch her feet i will just apologize and never touch her again, then i sms her that nyt that i am so sorry i never touched you intentionally my hand was there on your breast n my hand got pressed there n then i said sorry sorry sorry 10 times in that sms, but no reply came, so i thought lets wait maybe she at wedding of her frnd then i slept n after 2 hrs i woke up i saw it was 1 am and i again sms her r u back from wedding, i am truly feeling guilty for my mistake, please forgive me i promise u i will do anything u want, i even said her that please dont tell to anyone else about today, i am scared, then after 10 minutes i got a reply from her

i forgive u for what u did, just be careful i am your cousin sis not your grl frnd, i wont tell to anyone, then finally i got relaxed n thought in my heart ok thank god this bitch will not tell anyone, then i replied her again, thanks so much for givng me one more chance, i said i dont know how my hand got pressed there i am feeling so bad, then she said leave it now, we will never talk about that and then she said i should have not slapped u, i got so angry on u also but u did a bad thing thats why, then i said her in sms that i will still order your jj valaya tomorrow, she said thanks in reply, i sms her again n wrote, see even u slapped me but still my heart so big for u that tmmrw i will order so costly punjabi suit for u but theres only one problem n i sent her that messge, then she replied what problem, i said no i cant even say now or else u will think i am a bad man.

then she smsed tell me what problem its ok i wont slap u from phone,  i sms her n said i forgot your breast size, i was smiling sending that sms. I waited, after 5 minutes reply from her side came 34inch, my god in that sms it was only written 34inch, after reading that sms from her my hornyness again came in me, i said in my heart wow bitch in evng u slapped me and at night telling me your breast size, i said to my self i will surely sleep with u one day my bitch, then i replied her thanks for telling me without slap, she reply haha, n i got happy again, i said her ok u sleep now

next day came and i went to my friend showroom who work in jj valaya showroom, and i told him that make a sexy suit n give him the measurements n especially i said him to make neck little deep so that i can see my cousin breasts when she bend, n also more ghayraa frm sides in her punjabi suit, ghayraa is lke a gap from her thighs sides, lke when women wear kameez n salwaar when she walk i could see her ass also if her ghayraa is big, my friend asked me, for who u making so costly , i said someone important u just make it, he said ok u take it in evening

i paid him the bill in advance which was 22000rs as i cld hve paid any amount to sleep wth my dominating cousin but i was tkng a risk maybe if still i cld not make her mine then my all money will go in waste but i thought leave it , i can earn money all life but lets take a chance by making good impression on her , so in evening i took that punjabi dress from jj valaya shop n went to my home and when i went in my room, i sent sms to my cousin that your dress cost me today 22000rs from your favt designer jj valaya, she replied me wow u bought for me, come home immediately,

i replied her no not now, i will come in weekend, i was just playing little games with her now, then she said please u come now, i said no i cant i have night shift today u will get your dress after 3 days on saturday, i was seriously having a nyt shift at work that day, then she sms me, i will be alone for 2 hrs after 8pm tonight i can show u also how i look, mom n brother going to gurudwara bunglasahib they will come after 2 hrs, so if u will come at 8 u can see me in that dress, i said to my self oh gosh now even i have to leave my job i will leave it, i called my team leader n said him

tonight i wont come, i have some emergency my grandpa got sick i have to take him to hospital, he said ok take leave today, i sent text to my dominating cousin , ok i called my team leader n said him i cant cum, i will be at your house at 8pm, she said what a dog u r haha, i said why, she said nothing but then she wrote also that remember to be in your limits or else haha, i said to her yah i know u dont have to make me remember, i said to my self, i cant even touch her but at least i will see her today all alone with my way, at 8pm i reached there i called her phone and told her i am downstairs if u alone then i will come up

she said i am alone, i went up n i was feeling v shy to look in her eyes, she opened door,  i got inside, i looked her hairs were open n she was wearing a tight top red one and jeans, her long black hairs were till her waist, red top was v tight and jeans was makng her ass look v sexy, she invited me in and i followed her till her room, that tme i was looking her ass in jeans and licked my lip with tongue. I wanted to eat that ass of her. After inside her room  she took that punjabi dress from me n said wow thank you so much, she said me sorry for slapping u and looked at the dress n then i gave her bill of 22000rs n she was lke ahh u r so so sweet Rajbir, u bought me the costliest n my favrt designer punjabi suit, then we went in her room, she said now u can go home haha, i said to her shut up go n wear it, today u slap me also, i wont go haha

she said ok i will come wearing it for my poor boy, she went to bathroom to change and wear it , during that tme i closed her door of room n locked it from inside, i removed my shoes n sat on her bed waiting for her to cum out, she said me from inside , that this suit so nice n fabric so soft also but neck deep why u made it so deep, i am feeling bad now to cum in front of u, i said i dnt knw about neck, jj valaya people said to me this is  the special design , only released now in market but its only for royal classy womens and u r high class so i decided, then i said her its ok u come out at least u r covered haha, she laughed n came out from bathroom, mannnn i was shocked looking at her figure, i said her u r a beauty, dark blue color suit and that embroidery on it, designs on it, it was party wear glowing, her white skin was shining more wth that color, then she went in front of big mirror and i was just staring at her cleavage, she saw me looking at her deep neck her cleavage was visible but nothing else, i said to her this is no deep, i cant see anything, she said shut upup and smiled, she was looking lke a princess n she was so happy

i said her u hvnt even thanked me, she turned n hugged me, i also hugged her n rubbed my all hand on her naked back, as the suit back was also quite deep. I wanted to rub her back nicely but only after i placed my hands there she broke hug, i sat there on her bed lke a king n said her now let me see u properly. aap bahut sunder lag rahay hoe i told her to walk for me lke a model so that i cld see her ass, then she started to wlk but i was feelng so shy also because my cock immediately got erect n hard.

she was not aware of it that her dress ghayraa is big from side that her gaand is also looking so sexy. i was looking at her lke a hungry dog, i said her see u hvnt let me take your measurement properly thats why from your neck stich is loose,  she said now tell me when i stand can u see my cleavage, i said not much ,i told her to come n sit near me so that i can feel her fragrance, i put my hand on her thighs n told her that u really looking so sexy now, i cant believe i used sexy word that time on her and she did not got upset too. I said, i have one request to u , i bought u so costly dress n even in future also i will buy u anythng but i just wnt u never leave me , lke u got angry wth me yestd dnt do that again, i cant lve wthout looking u everyday

she smiled n said hmm so am i your gf that u cant live wthout me, i said her u r more then that, i was looking at her breast while she was adjusting her dress, her white bra was visible from her shoulder, then she went near the mirror again n saw her bra strap , i told her let me adjust it for u, she said ok come, i got up frm bed n stood behind her , i was thinking in my heart, shld i mke my moves again but what if she got angry again n never spoke to me, i touched her bra frm her shoulder, i said her why its so loose , dnt u hve a tyt bra, she said this is also tyt but the dress u gve me is lke this that my bra strap always cum out, i was standing just so close to her sexy gaand, then i cldnt resist myself n thought salee ko 22000 kaa dress diya hai , a little fun toe i also deserve, i started to tell her that next week i will tke u to a fashion show where u can meet all your favt designers, as she was into fashion shows a lot. so she said wow when is that show, while talkng wth her she forgot that i actually cme so close to her gaand n i adjusted my lund quickly and started to touch her ass slightly

rubbed my cock on her soft ass from behind, i said i want u to look so sexy for that fashion show ok, i deliberately used sexy word again. To make her little free in talk with me. u wear this punjabi suit n i will tke u there next week i have passes for u n me, we will go by my car, while i was speaking she moved little ahead i think because she felt my hard lund and i got a bit irritated when she moved 2 steps ahead but i controlled n again moved behind her n this tme,  i put both my hands on her waist, as she got shocked n said to me remove your hands please, i was lke my god i am just checking your waist , its so slim, then i removed my hands frm her waist n after making her feel my loedaa on her ass for few seconds again , she felt it also clearly n said to me u please sit on bed, i was lke ok, i was just thinking that tme then what to do , how should i win this beauty , whenever i try to touch her or something she always say me no dont do that n bla bla bla, so that tme while i was sitting on bed i was telling her about fashion show for next week, she also sat but little far from me

she asked me where we hve to go , i told her we will go to Cp in my car at 9pm it will start n till 12 we will be back, she said so late n i said her i wnt u to wear this punjabi suit only or else i will not take u, i said in my heart to myself let her at least get ready to go with me , then i can see her alone in car, she said ok i will wear this dress for u only, i kissed her hand mwahhh n said her that will be so great my princess, i ask her why u get so angry when i touched u yestd, i mean it was by mistake i pressed your breast, she said sshhhh dont say. i know u did by mistake, i am your cousin sis so u shld behave properly, i said to her ok i will only look at u now but not touch u if thats what u want, she said what u mean look at me, i said i mean to say i lke looking at u, u r so beautiful but i dnt hve any intentions for banging u haha, i said in a laughing way, she smiled also, so i was just talking to her n try to get mre n mre frndly, she said to me u shld go now my mother n brother can come anytime also

i said her aunty will come around 10 its just 9pm now, let me see u more 1 hr, she smiled n asked me my god u r crazy, u will never learn hmm, u r lke a dog tail which will never get straight, i said her in a smiling way also yah u r ryt, when i see u , my tail becomes round n it dnt wnt to get straight, i was just making her smile that tme, so she said u want to have some coffee, i said her yah why not, she walked n went in to kitchen, i looked at her ass while she walk, i put my hand on my cock n said when i will be able to fuck this bitch, even i was not aware of it, but i got again some guts in me after i rubbed my dick on her sexy ass earlier, i also went to kitchen behind her lke a hungry dog for her chuut, i was just praising her that how sexy she looking , she was near microwave makng milk hot n i was next to her as her cleavage was visible n i am 5.10 with shoes become more tall 2inch so by taking advantage of my height as she was 5.6, i tried to look mangoes from top view, it was amazing view for 1min i was next to her n her fragrance was going in me. i saw her bra strap from behind which was coming out of her shoulders again n i went immediately behind her grab her strap n try to put it in her dress, she said yah this is loose see, i said her ok , loose look nice on u, as my hand touched her shoulder. She stopped microwave n took milk frm it,  went other side of kitchen ,i was actually thinking that what should i do to see her deep cleavage, i got an idea n i grabbed one glass from kitchen just to take water but then i broke that glass intentionally on floor, all that broken glass was on floor , so she said oh hoe what r u doing, i said what to do i was looking at u n it got broke, she smiled n said ok let me take the pieces of glass as it can hurt u, i said her it can hurt u also as u wearing thin home wearing sandal, she said no it wont hurt ,u stand there i will clean, she started cleaning that broken glass from floor , she bend all there n i swear friends her breast was all visible, if she was not wearing bra that tme then i would have saw her nipples also first tme, she took 5 minutes to clean n i followed her for that 5 minutes to see her breasts, my lund was flying in the air that tme, her attention was on cleaning n my focus was on her breasts so creamy, smooth. White color, soft i was feeling lke put my hand inside her kammez neck n grabbed them, i was wondering whats her nipple color.

then suddenly one small piece of glass made a cut on her feet n she screamed ouchhh, i said her oh gosh what happen she said no i am ok just this little piece of glass touched me n i bend on my knees , saw blood coming out not much, little blood from her feet, i said u stand just lke that ok, i got one more chance of having little fun wth this beauty again, so i hvnt even listen to her what she saying , my loedaa was v hard n i immediately grab her in my arms n put my hand on her ass intentionally , i said her u r so light in weight dont worry i will carry u to your bed, she said i can walk, i said no u dont have to, i carried her in my arms n make her lay on bed, in that process her dress from neck got more down n i was staring her white breasts which were almost half visible now then she saw me that i am looking there n she immediately pull her kameez up n said to me i am ok now, i said her ok then i sat beside her n went to take cotton n savlon. i clean her little blood from feet, after that i said her to rest so that i can go also it was almost 10pm

i went downstairs n reached my home,  at 11 pm i sms her r u feeling better now, she said in reply yah i am ok i can even run now haha, i said to her i can never forget how beautiful u were looking in that dress, i asked her r u still wearing it, she replied no, then i was lke what shld i do now, she is not replying also properly, then i said her what u wearing then, with showing little braveness i said her lke that,  i was nervous dnt knw what she will do, maybe she will get angry on me or what, she said i am in nighty, i felt relaxed, and wanted to reply her again, after 2 minutes i asked her is your bra still coming out of this nighty u wearing , your bra strap maybe your bra is not tight, thats why it was coming out of that dress today, then she said no that bra is ok n i am not wearing it now, i got so excited that she told me lke that.

i was lke in heaven that tme, i said her i wish i cld see u in night gown u wearing now, i asked her what color it is, she said light blue, then she said wait i will show u how it looks, i was surprised that how cum she lke this now, i was still not sure that shld i ask her more or not, then i got mms in my phone, i opened n it was her pic, she was in that night gown laying on bed, i said her u looking gorgeous, i wish i cld see u all tme, then she said thats why i showed u my nighty pic because u told me that u lke looking at me, i was already rubbing my cock that tme with her nighty pic, i said to her in this its not clear pic i mean i need a full pic of your body from toe to head, i need to check how your legs look i never saw your legs, then she said enough.

i said her plz one only, she said wait n i got one more pic in which she was showing me her legs only n her night gown was just below her knees, her little part of leg which was so white was visible in pic, goshhh i was so horny that tme that i rubbed my dick 2 times, she said happy now, i said so happy and i love your white legs, she said thanks, i said dnt say thanks u r an angel, she said me goodnyt n we slept , next day i went to offc n things went v busy,  i decided also not to messge my cousin as i was v tired of office work, then 2 days i hvnt made any touch with her, it was friday n i came home frm office around 10pm i was so tired n sleepy as i had a bad day at work , suddenly she text me, why no sms r u upset with me, i said no i was just busy at offc, she said ohhh ok, i said her what happen how cum u sms me today, she said so tmmrw we going to fashion show , i said yah 9pm i will pick u from your home , u tell your mother that u r going with me n we will be back till 12 and then i said her now let me sleep i am tired, she text me again u wnt to sleep u sure, i thought u lke seeing me, i was lke shocked n my sleep went all away, then i said i lke seeing u but how can i do now, she said turn on your laptop, i am on yahoo messenger , she gave me her yahoo id,  i immediately turned on yahoo n added her n we started to chat there

i said now turn on your camera, she turned it on n she was wearing a long skirt grey  wth a tight pink top n a scarf on her neck which was covering shape of her breasts, as in that top her breast shape was v big and tight round which i noticed later thats why she was covering them. i said her my all sleep went away after looking at u , i asked her where aunty n bhai, she said they go to bunglasahib gurudwara again they will come in 1 hr, i said shld i come there then, she said no u just look at me from camera or else your dog tail will again become round if u come here, n we smiled, i was thinking salee randee seduce kar rahee hai. Expensive gift idea kaam kar gaya raj. she was looking at me and said kya hua tumhain. I said nothing nothing just bad day at office. Now feeling good after looking at your beauty, she smiled a bit and said thanks. Then said me why u took a blanket i said i sleep naked just in a jockey n my room ac v fast also, then she said ok, i got excited telling her that i am only in jockey that time, bitch ka face dekhna wala tha. She said after a pause, so r u happy now looking at me here

i said no not happy, wear few more clothes u already covered so much n she smiled n i said who wears scarf at 10pm. She said i lke wearing it in front of someone i dont feel comfortable. I was lke ohh so now i am someone n u r not comfortable also in front of me then why that day u were not wearing scarf on that new suit i gave u. She said that suit style is lke that. I cant wear scarf with that but this top is little extra tyt. I said what tyt it looks nice u dont need to cover yourself wth scarf i am not stranger or someone as u said. She said yah u r my cousin but i noticed u r grown up now so important to cover myself as i dnt wnt your dog tail to stand.

I smiled n said u r too beautiful whatever u wear n she blushed n said ok then u saw me i will go now. I said immediately noo not so quick. She said why what else u need my little boy, i ask her to get up from bed n stand n then turn around, show me figure, i said it clearly figure word as i was aware she knows what i want to see. I wnt to see her n i said it wth courage. she said no i dnt listen anyone n i said plz na let me see u. I never saw u in long skirt n then she did lke that. Got up frm bed n was standing in front of me,  i said remove scarf. She was lke noo its v tyt top n i said remove i wont bite u. She was lke huhh u r too much n removed scarf n then i understood why she was covering her wth scarf. Her pink top was actually tyt n her breasts were looking bigger then normal size. I wanted to see her shape properly, i had windows explorer screenshot feature in my laptop n i started to click screenshots of my cousin. She was looking so simple, thin, slim waist n what tyt shape breasts i said her come close to her web cam n she came n i clicked more screenshots n deliberately i said her bend n adjust your camera on your face. Move it up as i cant see your face. I wanted to click pose of her when she bend n she did bend,  i clicked in that pose her boobs were looking so big when she came near camera n in bending pose so nice pics came,  then i said her now walk let me see u from behind. She got irritated no enough u saw me n i said 5min please dnt be so mean, she was lke huhhhh u na will get it from me. I smiled n she turned around n walked for me.

i click her pics so hot. I was actually rubbing my loedaa under my blanket n my hornyness was high now. I dnt knw how but i asked her what bra u wearing, she was lke shocked n said i am going n i said if u go now i will not come in weekend then. Just tell me quick, i am just asking because i think u only have white color bras. She was looking at me sitting her bed now n i said say it the color. I dont know how i had courage maybe because i was v Horny that tme n was rubbing cock looking at her under my blanket, she was silent now for 1min, then said black, i said her to remove top n let me check. she said shut up n behave Mr rajbir ok , she showed me hand lke a slap from there, i quickly cam in sense thought zada hoe gaya, i said sorry just teasing u  but she hang up on me  then after looking at her pics i clicked for 15 minutes i rubbed my lund few times, when my hornyness gone less,  i thought how i said her so much today i hope she dont get angry now or tell her or my mother, then my name will go bad in family. I was lke jo hoega dekha jaayga salee ko itna mehnga suit bhee toe lay kar diya hai and with brave mind i went to sleep, next day i have to go for fashion show with her.
[+] 6 users Like writer's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by writer - 25-03-2021, 09:35 PM