Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter - 55

Its been couple of days since they have started the shooting of their web series. They usually do the shooting in the weekends or after the school is done. They already shot some introduction scenes devika and as of now everything is going according to their plan. They did not give anything to devika to doubt them. Everything is done professionaly to get the trust from devika. And devika also acting in the series.
Anand - So everything is going good
Vishnu - so what are we shooting this weekend, director sir
Rahim - haha..we have shot all the intro scenes..now we have to convince her to do some sexy scenes
Anand - Thats what i was waiting for..so sexy means how sexy.
Rahim - so far we have been shooting her all in saree's. Now may be we have to convince her to take off her sari. We have to plan something. Do you guys have any idea

Anand - Whatever it is ..i just want to see her. You guys have already see her almost naked

Vishnu - This fucker rahim was the most luckiest one. He has seen her in panties

Anand - and even touched her pussy

Rahim - oh guys..dont make me remember that. It was so awesome. Oh man...her ass..its so round and i wanted to bite them.

Anand - yeah..thats what i also wanted to see...so how are we doing this
Vishnu - How about we recreate the scene of the tribal place. I really enjoyed watching her in that costume. She was almost naked and it was damn sexy

Rahim - thats good idea. But how do we make her wear that
Vishnu - its so easy, we will work out the sentimence as usual once again. We will tell her that the kid is in critical stage and convince her. She is so innocent and caring, im sure she will fall for it.

Rahim - thats true. So lets meet her after school tomorrow.

Chapter - 56

Devika - Hi all, so how is the response for our webseries
Rahim - its a good start.. So far we have posted 5 episodes. And we are getting a good response. And also as we are posting the webseries to outside india audience, we need to cater their interest as well to make it more popular

Devika - so how can we do that.
Vishnu - so ma'am , as of now the audience we are getting is older people. So inorder to generate the required money we should be able to attract the youth audience as well. Then only we can get the desired return in terms of money
Devika - ok

Rahim - so ma'am, from the comments and feedbacks we were getting from the younger generation, they wanted to see little glamour and masala in the web series. They only they would be interested and then only we can get more money

Devika - ok..glamour means what?

Rahim understood that devika is concerned, so he tried to make her feel comfortable

Rahim - its nothing madam..you dont need to worry.Its just we have to portray you in more beautiful way .

Devika - see..i want to make clear, i wont be able to expose and all.

Vishnu - look madam , you have to trust in this. . you should consider as our little brothers and we will not do anything to harm you or your reputation.

Devika - its not about trust. I trust you guys and treats you guys as my own little brothers. But how can i act like that and people would be watching me right?

Rahim - you dont have to worry about that, as i told this webseries can be only watched by outside india people. So you are safe

Vishnu - and also we need get some urgent money for that poor little kid, that family is short of medicines and we need to urgently get some money. And the only option for that is to attract more audience and get more money.

Anand - everything is in your hands madam. Either we can shoot the way we are doing now or we have to include some glamour scenes, so more people will watch

Devika was so confused now and thought for some time. She really wanted to help that kid and thought what these students saying is correct. These days all comercial movies have some masala scenes , Then only more people will watch. And also she tried to comfort herself thinking the web series os released outside India and no one would be able to watch here.

Devika - ok, i understand the situation, it would be fine. So what are we doing now

Rahim - leave it for us madam, we will change some scenes and that will do

Devika - ok, i will leave it to guys..and im trusting you guys for this

Rahim - Then we will meet tomorrow and will discuss the scene

Devika - ok

Chapter - 57

The next devika met them in the flat near to the school where they usually do the shooting. Devika was wearing yellow sari and looked as usual beautiful. They settled down and startes discussing the scene they have planned to film.

Devika - so guys what are we filming today

Rahim - so madam as discussed yesterday, we will be including some hot scenes. You just feel relaxed and enjoy. We will just film your beauty.

Anand - so as we know, madam your character is an undercover security officer officer who is trying to find the drug mafia and secrets , so she can save the her husband in the jail

Devika - ok

Rahim - so the story is like this. You have got an initial break through and found out the son of drug mafia don is studying in a nearby college and he is staying in a flat with his friends. So to trap them and get secret info about the drugs and people behind it , you are coming and staying in the flat opposite to theirs.

Anand - You purposefully start a friendship with them slowly find evidences and proofs regarding drug dealings.

Vishnu - so these criminal student group is attracted to your character and is trying to take advantage of the friendship. So basically they are criminal minded people and they wanted to be sexually close to you.

Rahim - and your character madam will be tempting and seducing them to find the secrets about the mafia

Devika - ok..understood ..so what are we shooting today.

Rahim - so madam today we are going for an outdoor shoot. We are doing an outdoor scene. So you have already become close to them, especially to the son of the mafia don. So it is the anniversary day of the residence association and everyone in that building is going for a trip to celebrate. So your character things this is the perfect opportunity to get more information about the criminal activity.

Anand - so during the trip, you will be making them drunk and will search their phones and laptop for the contacts and evidences to sue them

Devika - intreasting

Rahim - so we are filming these scenes in a forest area, thats where they are going for trip

Devika - ok

Chapter - 58

So after the doscussion they travelled to a nearby forest area. And there they have set everything for the shooting. Devika was surprised to see how elaborate is the shooting set. There were tents, beautiful rivers near by ,fireplace everything. There was also almost 20 people all ready in their costume. They all will be depicting the characters in the flat as they have come for a trip

All these where the friends of Rahim, vishnu and rahim. And everyone is wearing tribal dress and everyone is male

Rahim explained the scene further

Rahim - so madam this what we are going to film. As part of the trip you all have come to this for forest and visiting this tribal village. And tribal people welcome them and they celeberate together. And they offer their tribal outfits and everyone change to tribal outfits and celeberate together. So madam your character finds this as the perfect opportunity to seduce them and make them drunk to find secret informations.

Devika - ok

Rahim - so as we have to go back by the evening itself we have to shoot the scenes very fast.

Devika - ok

Rahim - and to make you comfortable we will be doing the roles of criminal students. So i will be the son of the mafia king, and anand , vishnu will be my friends who are staying in the flat

Devika - yeah thats, i will be more comfortable with you guys

Rahim - so ma'am , can you please change to the tribal costume. And again to entertain the audience and attract them we would have to show more of your feminine beauty and include some intimate scenes. But dont worry everything will be done professionaly

Devika - ok i trust you guys, and im surprised you guys have good film making skills

Everyone laughed

Devika took the costume and proceeded to near by tent

Rahim - and remember madam, inorder to make sure you look more beautiful, please don't wear anything inside. I mean wear just the tribal costume and nothing underneath. That will give you more erotic look and remember it is a scene where you are seducing them.

Devika smiled and nodded. And she went to the tent to change. She didnt have any doubt as she completely trusted them. She is fully concentrating on the character now.
[+] 7 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 25-03-2021, 02:48 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM