Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Husband and Wife exhibit experience
(01-04-2019, 12:04 AM)mptncp Wrote: Hi guys and gals, 
We are cpl 35/32. We are fun loving cpl here for chat and sexting.
Pls don't use absusing words to comment.
Wanna share our experience on exhibitions that we have come across.
Want to know how is ours and is there any cpl fond off or doing similar exhibits.
Cpls pls share urs so that we try to adopt ur experience any enjoy.
Expecting a lot from all of you...

We were married 8 yrs ago and my wife was so conservative. Later after repeated sex slowly I bought her exposing night wears  that we tried in nights. Then it became day, where she wore the same without panty and bra in day when we were alone at our house. 
Slowly, we came to some understanding and started making love with our hall windows open. We live in first floor and there was a group of 4 bachelors staying opposite to our hall window just 50 feet away in next to next building. Every day exactly at 10.30 pm we will be on bed with dim light and 2 of them will be on their roof top. I will eat my wife's pussy in front of them and take all her clothes and fck her doggy style. Her bbs will dangle in to and fro motion for their ecstasy. With our windows wide open we know the 2 boys are watching us, and they too know we do that knowingly. The same 2 boys came came to roof top daily and this continued till 3 months and we both were enjoying to the max. One day. I was taking pics of my wife sitting before the window in bath robe with no bra and panty. The hall windows were wide open and my wife's nipples were errect in bright day light. I noticed an old man watching my wife's bare breasts from that house, may be one of boys relative might have come. we never bothered and showed my wife's breasts for him to enjoy. That old man enjoyed a lot hiding behind his window and watching my wife's breasts. Few weeks after that unfortunately the bachelors left that house.
[+] 2 users Like mptncp's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by mptncp - 01-04-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by mptncp - 01-04-2019, 12:46 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 09-04-2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 10-04-2019, 06:57 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 11-04-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 11-04-2019, 06:00 PM