Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"This is all rubbish." Menaka seemed to have finally found her voice and was trying to talk her way out. "I don't know why these people are dragging me into the situation."

Although Menaka tried to sound emphatic, it didn't take an interrogation expert to read her face. The husband smiled and looked at the other guy who smiled back.

"So you have nothing to do with Dara other than living in the building he works in."

"Correct."

"You don't care what happens to him."

"I don't."

"Then you won't mind if I do this." he kicked Dara hard between his legs. The semi-conscious form of the old gurkha convulsed piteously.

Instantly, tears welled up in Menaka's eyes. She wiped them away. Looking at her genuine distress at how her lover was being punished again made me realize with a pang how much she cared for him.

"I have never seen a memsaab cry at the sight of a lowly watchman being beaten up." the other lout said.

"Neither have I."

Except for the time when her phone was snatched and she was stopped for screaming, the two guys had generally kept their hands off Menaka. They still didn't seem to have fully come to terms with the situation of finding a gorgeous high class woman in their midst, that too one who was having an affair with a lowly watchman.

"How the fuck did you manage to seduce this tasty thing?" the husband looked down at Dara and kicked him hard in the head. The old watchman made a croaking noise and then his head limped to the side.

"You've killed him!" Vimla started crawling towards Dara crying.

Menaka seemed to have finally had enough of standing around and rushed to her lover as well. She squatted next to him and held her finger under his nose. A relieved look shone on her face, suggesting that he was still breathing. She then gently rubbed her lover's cheeks and head.

"Do you want to kill him? Is that what you are trying to do?" she angrily asked the husband.

"He certainly deserves it." the lout answered instead. "Going around screwing other men's wives."

Banke meanwhile was leaning against the wall with a smug expression on his face. It didn't seem to bother him at all that his friend Dara was being beaten up so badly or that two women he had also fucked, were being made to grovel like that.

Vimla's husband looked at the two women on their knees cooing over the old watchman. He reached down and tried to grab Menaka boobs, but she slapped his hand away instinctively.

"You bitch!" he felt a flash of anger and grabbed Menaka by the hair to pull her up.

That's when the lout actually intervened.

"What are you doing?" he said, pulling the husband away from Menaka. "Listen to me."

The two men walked a few feet away and started arguing in Tamil. The lout seemed to be trying to calm the husband down, who took out a bottle of hooch from his pocket and took a big swig. I don't know Tamil so couldn't exactly understand what they were saying, but based on a few words like "security officer" "warrant" "navy husband" "chargesheet", and "bang", it seemed like the lout was cautioning his friend about the consequences taking liberties with a high class woman like Menaka. The guy seemed to quiet down and see reason. He cast a wistful glance at my wife's clothed but gorgeous body.

Now I already knew that at present time, my nearly naked wife was on my bed with him, so clearly the matter had eventually escalated. But I hoped there wasn't any violence involved.

He took another swig from the whiskey bottle and then walked back to my wife. She looked up at him with a blank expression.

"Memsaab...what is your name?" he asked, slurring a little.

"Menaka."

"Perfect name...you are like an apsara. My name is Muthu. This here is my brother Senthil." he said.

Menaka just stared back, wondering if she was supposed to say "how do you do, pleased to meet you". But Muthu continued.

"Now please understand this. I am not a violent man by nature. I did what any man would do if he came to know that his wife was being fucked on the sly by someone else. Do you understand that?"

Menaka nodded.

"This man here has done me wrong. And I deserve my revenge. I am not a killer. But beating him up so badly that he'll be disabled for the rest of his wretched life is what I came here with the intention of doing."

"Please don't." my wife pleaded, putting her arms protectively around her lover.

"Then I need your cooperation." he said.

"What do you mean?" she asked in a quavering voice, although she was clearly aware of where this discussion was going.

"Dara wronged me by banging my woman. Justice demands that I bang his woman. And you seem to fit the bill."

Menaka inhaled sharply, looked at Muthu, and cringed. this seemed to annoy him.

"Don't give me that disgusted look. It's not like you are some sati savitri that I want to dishonor." he thundered. "I am not going to do anything violent or forcibly or holding the knife to your throat. I am just offering you a deal. If you...cooperate...I won't touch your lover anymore. In fact I'll even take him to the hospital after we are done."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM