Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"Asshole!" she hissed under her breath. And dialed the number again. No answer.

Menaka sat staring at the screen with her hands on her chin, as if pondering her next move.

"Oh what the hell!" she finally said to herself and got up.

I saw her pick up her keys and phone and leave the apartment. I kept watching, waiting for her to return with Dara, and maybe this mystery dude still snoring on my bed. But nothing. I remembered her mentioning the roof in her earlier conversation. So I opened up the file from the roof feed. And dragged the cursor to around the time she left the living room.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" I sat up bolt upright at the sight that flashed on my screen.

Behind the water tank, I saw Dara, naked, on his knees, and with bruises on his face. His hands were tied behind his back. The guy still snoring on my bed was next to him, kicking him hard in the stomach while muttering a stream of profanities. A naked Vimla was on her knees too, but with her arms wrapped around the guy's legs, begging him to stop in Tamil.

A couple of feet away from there, stood a fully dressed Banke, and a fourth guy, a loutish thuggish looking type, was holding a knife to his neck. I had no idea what the hell was going on. And that's when I saw my wife walk through the roof door and towards where this deadly scene was unfolding.

The guy with the knife heard her footsteps and said something to Dara's tormentor in Tamil. He stopped and turned around.

Menaka reached the spot and froze as she saw what was happening.

"What the..." is all she could mutter, staring all around her.

The two guys did not seem to know her because they seemed taken aback at her appearing there after midnight. There was a sudden awkward silence.

"What's happening here?" Menaka asked in a voice that contained a mixture of fear and anger.

"Who are you?" the bed guy said gruffly in Hindi. He sounded drunk.

"Who am I? Who are you? Why are you beating up our watchman?"

"Your watchman is a fucking asshole who preys on other's wives. This slut here." he angrily spat at Vimla who still had her hands wrapped around his leg. "is my wife. She's been screwing him behind my back. I followed her today and caught them red-handed. I am just doing what any self-respecting husband would do. Kicking the shit of this guy."

He delivered another kick to Dara, who keeled over again.

Menaka seemed to grimace in sadness to see her lover being brutalized like this.

"Okay...you've proved your point." Menaka said, trying to sound authoritative. "Just let him go."

"Memsaab, mind your own business. Let us sort out our problems our way. Go home and sleep. It's not safe being out on roofs this late at night."

Menaka stared at him, then Dara, and then Banke as if trying to make a decision.

"Please call the security officer, memsaab!" Vimla whined, bent over on the ground, looking pitiable in her naked state.

Menaka suddenly remembered that she was holding her phone in one hand. Backing away, she raised it. But the other guy guarding Banke was too fast. He rushed towards her and snatched the phone from her hand. He then grabbed my wife by her wrist and dragged her towards Vimla's husband.

"HELLLmmmmfffffff"

Menaka tried to yell for help but the lout effortlessly covered her mouth.

"You think these idiots haven't thought of screaming?" he menacingly said, raising his knife. "Try screaming again and I'll cut your pinkie off."

He let go of my wife's mouth. She stood there, looking petrified, trembling with fear even in the Bombay heat.

"What should we do with her?" the lout asked. "If we let her go, she might call the cops."

"I promise I won't."

There was silence all around as the two guys looked at each other. That's when I noticed something. The knife man had moved towards Menaka and left Banke alone. If he wanted, he could have done something to rush the guys or fight them off. Instead he was just standing there with a bitter expression on his face, staring at Menaka.

"Ask her why she really came here." he finally said in a resentful voice.

"What?" both guys asked in unison.

"This posh chaste looking memsaab...is no different than your wife."

"Oh really?" the husband moved close to Menaka and traced his finger along her cheeks. She shivered.

-

"What do you mean by that exactly, Banke? Do you mean what I think you mean?"

"Of course." Banke said, bristling. "Her husband works in the navy, so he's away for months. And she gets fucked by Dara regularly."

I noticed that he conveniently left out the fact that he had also fucked my wife.

Vimla's husband looked Menaka up and down incredulously.

"Is this true?"

"No." my wife answered in a low voice.

"She is lying." Banke said. "Ask your wife if you like. In fact Dara has had them both together."

This seemed to surprise the guy. He looked at his naked wife who was know sitting on folded knees, tears streaming down her face. He bent down, lifted her face up towards him and asked her something in Tamil. Vimla looked at Menaka and then back to him and then nodded.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:18 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM