Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"What are you doing?" Menaka said in protest.

"Dara had his fun, now it's my turn." his right hand was tugging at the waist of her sari and a bulge was forming in his pants.

"No, please Banke, my son is in the next room." she pleaded.

Banke stopped and let go of her again.

"Great. when your son is home, I can't touch you. When he is at school, you're Dara's property. What about me?"

I felt bad for the guy. He had a point. He was the first one to have enticed my wife into actual intercourse and now Dara was having all the fun while he sat at the watchman's chair.

"Just go. Please, I beg you." Menaka folded her hands in front of him.

He glared at her for a few moments, and then left, slamming the door behind him.

Once Banke walked out, Menaka sat down on the couch with a loud sigh and started sobbing. I felt bad for her, but at the same time, also felt a little resentful. I was tempted to call her when I saw her reaching for the phone. I guess she was going to call me. She dialed a number and held the phone to her ear.

"Hello, Indu mausi? It's me, Menaka."

Huh? Why was she calling her aunt who lived in Thane?

"I am fine. Yes, Ayan is fine too. I just wanted to ask you for a favor. There is some maintenance work happening in our building for the next few days. And the work is very noisy. It keeps Ayan up all night. Could we stay with you until it gets done? I don't mean to be an inconvenience...oh thank you so much."

Well, this was an interesting turn of events. I know that Menaka was shook up by how much she had slid into depravity and under Dara's control. I thought she might take a break and try to pull things back a little. But I didn't expect her to just run away from the situation.

But that is exactly what happened. She rushed to the bedroom as if in a tearing hurry and started packing. In half an hour, she had woken up Ayan and was gone from the house.

I just stared at the empty rooms of my house for a while, wondering if she might change her mind and come back. But no. She was gone.

"What do you mean gone?"

I shifted my attention to the feed from the watchman's shack. The door opened and Dara walked in, followed by Banke.

"What do you think I mean? She is gone."

"Gone where? Shopping?"

"No, she had a suitcase and everything. Took her son, and left."

"Why didn't you stop her?" Dara thundered.

"I couldn't stop her. There were a lot of neighbors around. How would it look if I restrained her from leaving?"

Dara looked a little miffed, but then his face softened and he shrugged.

"I guess we pushed her a little too far. Maybe she just needs a break. But she'll be back. This is her home after all." he said.

"You killed the goose that lays the golden egg." Banke said in a surly voice.

"Not at all. She is hooked. A couple of days without a thick piece of meat inside her cooch and she'll come running back. I promise. I know these kind of women."

I admired Dara's confidence. I wasn't sure if it was over confidence or not. My wife did seem completely under his thumb, and not just sexually. She seemed to have some kind of deep emotional connection with him that I felt jealous of.

That night, I got a short email from my wife.

"Dearest Prakash

Ayan and I are going to be at Indu masi's place until you return. Things at home have gotten very complicated and I can't really deal with them anymore. I will tell you in more detail when we meet. When you get back, just take a cab to Indu masi's place so you can pick us up and take us home.

Love Menaka"

The next few days were quite boring. I kept an eye on all the feeds thinking that like Dara predicted, she might come back for a taste. But she diligently stayed away. I did get to see Dara and Banke fuck Vimla on the roof and in their shack a couple of times, but it really wasn't something I cared much for.

Watching all the action had made me horny, so after a couple of days of watching the feeds in vain, I contacted a fuck buddy of mine. She and I met for dinner at a fancy Juhu restaurant, and then I spent the night at her place, fucking her three times as I kept picturing Menaka in my head. My "official" return date was just a couple of days away, and I couldn't wait to finally bang my wife like I had never banged her before.

I returned from my fuck buddy's place to the hotel the next day a little before noon, prepared to disconnect all the equipment and return it.

As soon as I saw the screens, I stopped in my tracks.

The bedroom feed showed Menaka, naked except for her panties, asleep curled up. Also on the bed was a completely naked Vimla, curled up on the other side of the bed. But what made me stop in my tracks was who was between them. A dark skinned guy of medium built with a bush mustache, wearing just his underwear. I had no idea who this gentleman was!

-

The rest of the apartment was completely empty. I was relieved to see that Ayan was nowhere in the picture. My guess was that Menaka, unable to control her urges, had left our son at her aunt's place and come over for an all night fuck session. But who the hell was this guy? And where were Dara and Banke? I didn't see them on any of the feeds.

I immediately accessed the recorded files. I opened the one with the living room feeds and clicked at a random point. It went to a little before 9 PM. Menaka, dressed in a demure salwar kameez, was sweeping the floor with a broom. I clicked the forward button and the images quickly rushed through a sequence of Menaka cleaning the room, watching TV for a bit, taking clothes out of the bag, etc. Mundane stuff.

I pressed play at the 930 point when I saw her reach for the phone and answer it. It was clearly Dara. I could only hear what she was saying.

"What is it????" "No...no...NO!" "Yeah, well, I won't open the door." "I told you, I just need a break. Can't you respect that?" "No, I did not come just to tease you. I need some books, toys, and clothes for my son." "Do whatever you want. I don't care. I DON'T care. Jump off the roof for all I care." "No, I probably won't even be here at midnight." "Goodbye. Go to hell."

Menaka threw the phone on the couch, and plonked herself next to it looking very annoyed. She then went to the bedroom and was there for a while. So I opened the bedroom file and dragged the cursor to the time she had left the living room. She was sitting in front of the computer, typing furiously. Maybe an email to me? As the clicking of the keyboard continued, I switched to the live feed. Still unchanged. The three of them fast asleep. The unknown dude was now snoring.

I forwarded the bedroom file for a long time as she just sat there and kept typing. I checked my email. There was nothing from her. Either she hadn't finished the email or she hadn't sent it.

Finally the time stamp was 10:53 when she got up. I had synced the living room file with the time stamps and saw her walking to the couch and pick up her phone. She dialed a number and held the phone to her ear.

"Hello masi. Is Ayan still awake?" "No no, let him sleep. I just wanted to call and say I will be back tomorrow. It's gotten really late. Yes. Okay. Thank you so much."

Interesting, I thought. Maybe typing details of all her escapades had made my wife horny again and she was reconsidering her earlier desire for a break. But who the hell was that guy?

She went back to the computer and continued typing. And typing. I jumped straight to midnight. She was still typing. A few minutes later, she looked at the time and sighed. She picked up her one and dialed a number. She kept the phone clasped to her ear. There was no answer.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:18 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM