Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
There was a silence for a while as Menaka glared at the two of them.

"You stupid privileged spoilt woman!" Dara said angrily advancing towards my wife. "Do you realize that I will also get fired?"

He grabbed Menaka's hair and pulled it with one hand and with other, pinched her right nipple really hard.

"OUCH!!" my wife cried out. "You won't get fired!"

"Why not???" he said, now pinching the other nipple.

"BECAUSE..." Menaka cried out in pain. "I didn't tell them about you."

Again, I briefly considered going over. But I was too caught up in the proceedings.

"What do you mean?"

"Untie my hands!"

"First tell us!" Dara brought his face menacingly close to Menaka's and hissed.

"Okay okay...at least stop hurting me." Menaka was now on the verge of crying.

Dara let her go and said,

"Speak."

Menaka breathed heavily for a few seconds trying to regain her composure. And then said,

"Yes, I did tell those two neighbors about how I saw Vimla twice having sex on the roof. But I didn't say it was with you. I said it was with some guy I didn't know." Menaka quickly said.

"So..." Vimla tartly interrupted. "That way I get fired but you have him to yourself?"

Menaka just nodded.

"What a bitch!" the maid said.

I sorta agreed with her. Threatening someone's livelihood for your personal insecurities and sexual pleasures...I didn't know Menaka was capable of that.

The three of them were silent for a while, looking at each other. Menaka had gone from petrified to jealous to contrite.

"Well, the solution is simple." Dara finally announced. "Memsaab, given that you made this mess happen, you will hire Vimla as your maid at twice the pay."

"What?" Menaka said.

What???" Vimla joined in. "I don't want to work for this bitch!"

"Why not?" Dara asked.

"Because she is a bitch." Vimla said hotly.

"Will you PLEASE untie my hands?" Menaka almost begged. "I can't feel my fingers."

"Yeah, yeah."

Dara said and opened the apron string knot. Menaka's hands sprang to the front and she rubbed her wrists. As she did so, her boobs shook again and Vimla noticed. And Dara noticed that Vimla noticed.

-

"Vimla, come here and lick the flour clean off memsaab's boobs."

"What?" Vimla said, and Menaka did too.

"The best way for you two to get along is for the three of us to play together. No jealousy. No anger." Dara coolly said. "So come, lick her big tits."

"I don't feel like it." Vimla pouted.

"Vimla!" Dara said with an edge to his voice. "Don't make me ask again!"

Vimla sighed and walked to them.

"This is stupid."

And then the petite dusky maid bent in her waist, opened her mouth, and started licking the flour off my wife's huge boobs.

"Wait!" Menaka jumped and stepped back as soon as she felt Vimla's tongue on her nipples. "This is going too far."

"I agree." Vimla said.

"Come on, ladies!" Dara said in a coaxing voice. "Haven't you ever fantasized about being with another woman?"

"NO!" they both said emphatically.

"Yeah, well, I have fantasized about being with two women at once while they pleasure each other!"

"That's because you are crazy."

Menaka said, and then in a possible bid to avoid another attempt at her boobs being licked clean, went to the sink and washed the flour off herself. Her boobs, half wet, with the water dripping down her nipples, looked even more inviting. Once she got done washing her boobs, she hid them behind her apron, tied it up and started walking out of the kitchen. Dara grabbed her wrist.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"To put some proper clothes on!" Vimla shook her hand free. "You two should leave."

My wife stormed to the bedroom and shut the door behind her. She then sat on the bed and put her face in her hands and started sobbing a little. I felt bad for her but also felt she deserved this mess. It was a really petty thing to do, getting poor Vimla fired. I thought she deserved some punishment, as long as it was within limits.

I was so caught up in watching my wife that it took me a while to realize what has happening in the living room. Dara had dragged Vimla there and was taking her clothes off.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Vimla was feebly protesting as her salwar kurta came off.

"Shut up!" Dara angrily said.

Soon he had the petite maid fully naked. He pushed her on the couch and got on the floor between her legs. Soon the maid started moaning as the watchman started licking her clit.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:13 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM