Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"You're making it a loose lump." Menaka said in a whispering voice that showed she was getting turned on.

"You know's what's not a loose lump? This."

His right hand went up and pushed the loose top front of the apron to the center exposing her breast. Then the other one. He squeezed and fondled his tits for a while and Menaka still kept working on the dough.

I was feeling weird watching this. What I had seen the other night was pure animalistic sex. This whole thing seemed almost...romantic. My old watchman clinging to my semi-naked wife, grinding against her as he squeezed her boobs. And her body language also conveyed a loving slow arousal. Dara picked up a little bit of flour from the plate and smeared it over her nipples. Menaka giggled. Some more flour was then put on her neck as he then started licking it off. Watching the two incorporate food into their sex was a little weird to see.

"Memsaab."

"Hmmmm?"

"The water is boiling."

"Hmmm." she responded with eyes closed, enjoying their cuddling.

"Should I put tea leaves in?"

"Hmm."

Dara reached over for the tea box and spooned some of it in the boiling water. He then smeared flour around his fingers and brought them towards Menaka's mouth. She opened and started sucking on them hungrily as if sucking his dick.

-

That depraved scene of my wife, her eyes closed and with an horny expression, sucking flour off Dara's fingers continued for almost a minute. He kept mauling her tits throughout, putting even more flour on them and then bent down and started sucking it off. Menaka was moaning and writhing in the arms of our watchman in our own kitchen.

"Turn the stove off or the chai will get bitter." Dara ordered and Menaka complied.

Next he got on his knees behind her, moved the crotch of her panties to the side and buried his face in her ass.

"OOOHHHH!!" Menaka moaned as his skilled tongue started playing with her pussy and clit. Dara put his hands on the kitchen counter for support and almost started humping my wife's pussy with his fac, making her ass shake back and forth. Throughout this, I noticed that Menaka kept kneading the dough.

I looked at this sight from three different angles on my screen. Menaka's tits were still spilling out of her apron and they kept swinging into the flour every time Dara's motion thrust her forward. She was biting her bottom lip hard, clearly preparing for an impending orgasm. Dara's face meanwhile was almost completely hidden by the big twin globes of my wife's ass.

"Oh yes!" Menaka whispered and started shivering as Dara finally brought her over the edge with his tongue. I had seen Dara make my wife cum many times but watching it happen in the kitchen while she kneaded dough was extra perverted. Just an hour ago, she had been in here preparing lunch for our son. And now she was getting cunnilingus from a lowly watchmen, with her tits swinging out.

Once Menaka got done cumming, she caught her breath and turned around. Dara stood up. She reached for his pants with her left hand.

"Careful!" Dara snapped. "You'll get dough all over my clothes!"

"Sorry." Menaka said, instantly withdrawing her hand. "Should I wash it?"

"No, it's okay. I have a better idea." Dara wickedly smiled.

He turned my wife around again. He grabbed her right hand, pulled it behind her and slipped it inside the apron's waist string at her lower back. Then he did the same with her left hand. Her dough smeared hands were now constrained behind her, touching her panties and messing them up instead of Dara's pants.

"Hehe, what are you doing?" she giggled, trying to move her hands out. But they were pretty tightly wedged in there.

"Just keeping your troublesome hands out of the way." Dara said. "Now bend over so your tits are in the flour."

"It'll be unusable." she protested.

"You can afford it."

Menaka smile and bent over, making her big tits flop in a big tray of dry flour. She coughed a little as some flour flew up and entered her nostrils. Then she sneezed, rendering the flour totally unusable.

"Part your legs, arch your back, stick your ass out." Dara gave commands tu get Menaka ready for the doggy style position.

Menaka complied. the bottom front of her apron fell forward. He big ass stuck out, looking inviting even in the panties. And her tits were submerged in flour. She was crossing new heights of trashiness. I saw her ass sway in anticipation as Dara positioned himself behind her and reached for his zip.

BING BONG BING BONG!

Both Menaka and Dara froze.

"Shit, who's that?" she said, starting to straighten, but Dara pushed her back down.

"Stay like that!" he barked. "I'll see who it is. Probably just Banke."

"What if it is someone else?" Menaka said in a worried voice.

"I'll check from the peephole. If it isn't Banke, I won't open the door. Whoever it is will think you're not home and go away."

"Okay." Menaka said, sounding tentative.

The old gurkha strode out of the kitchen, closing the door behind him. Menaka obediently stayed bent over in the fuckable position. I turned my attention to the living room feed. He walked to the door and looked through the peephole.

"What the hell?" I heard him mutter with his eyes attached to the door.

He took a step back, slapped his head and sighed. The bell rang again. Dara shrugged and opened the door slightly.

"You??" a familiar voice said.

"Come in quick!" Dara poked his head out the door looked around and opened it completely.

Vimla walked in with a confused expression on her face. Dara quickly closed and locked the door behind her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dara asked with a menacing hiss.

"Me??? What the hell are YOU doing here?" the petite maid shot back.

"You should go." Dara said.

"I am not leaving until I talk to memsaab about why I lost those jobs." Vimla folded her hands defiantly and stood there.

The feed from the kitchen made me giggle a little. My wife had first stayed bent over as ordered. Then when the main door opened, she straightened and stood up on hearing the noise. Dara had closed the kitchen door so I guess she couldn't clearly hear who it was. But the look on her face was one of panic because I am sure she could make out that it was a female. Menaka instantly started scrambling around trying to pull her hands free with renewed strength. But they were wedged perfectly with the apron string pinning her wrists against her back.

"Oh god oh god oh god!" she wandered around the kitchen in panic.

Meanwhile out in the living room.

"I told you I'd take care of it." Dara said in an angry tone.

"And how are you going to do that exactly? Have you...have you broken in?" Vimla whispered the last part in shock.

"What???"

"Is this your idea of taking care of it? You take revenge by breaking in and what? Stealing something?"

"What nonsense!" Dara shot back.

"Then why are you here? And where is memsaab?"

In the kitchen, Menaka had moved to the closed door and was holding her ear against it, trying to listen to what was happening outside. But I doubt she could hear much beyond murmurs.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:12 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM