Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
I sat staring at my phone waiting for it to ring. It was almost time. Almost 4 PM in Bombay.

It had been over forty eight hours since I had last seen Menaka on my computer screen getting clumsily fucked by Banke in our bedroom. For a variety of reasons that I will soon go into, I hadn't been able to keep monitoring her progress over the computer and the couple of times we had spoken had been very short conversations. I was dying to hear her voice again.

Finally the phone rang.

"Hey, finally!" I replied.

"Hello Prakash. How are you?" she sounded a little tired. I wondered if she had just been fucked by one of her lovers again. But it was unlikely given that our son was probably there with her.

"I am doing fine. Just a little tired with all the crazy work." I replied. "How have you been?"

"I'm okay." she laconically said and was silent.

"Well...any developments on the Dara front?"

"Nothing much. We had sex again two days ago in the afternoon before Ayan came home."

"Where?"

"In the living room on the sofa."

This part at least was true and gelled with what I had observed. That day after Banke left, Menaka had taken another nap. A couple of hours later, the door bell rang. She walked out of the bedroom. I could faintly hear Dara's voice coming from the living room. But they just stayed there. I watched the empty bedroom for about half an hour as I could make out a mixture of voices coming from the living room. The murmurs had gone from conversational to tender, and then there were faint sounds of moans and grunts. I had Menaka's orgasmic hollers after a while.

Then things quitened down. And ten minutes later, my wife walked into the bedroom, completely naked and sweaty looking well fucked. In about 12 hours, she had now been fucked 5 times including the interrupted session earlier in the morning. There was exhaustion in her body language but her face also had an aura of satisfaction.

She headed to the bathroom, had a long bath, and then started getting dressed in a salwar kameez, one of her regular ones. The sex for the day seemed to have ended because then she left the bedroom and didn't return as long as I watched.

"On the sofa huh?" I asked. "In what position?"

"From behind."

"You mean in the ass?"

"WHAT??? NOOO!! Are you crazy? Just regular."

"Does he play with your asshole?"

"Prakash!!" she sounded bashful. "I can't share such details right now."

"Come on. The guy has managed to seduce you pretty easily considering you are a high class memsaab and he is a lowly watchman. Your ass is very inviting. Surely he wants to try that too."

"He did mention it indirectly once but I shot him down. It is NOT something I will do, not even with you."

"I know you won't do it with me. But you might with him." I couldn't help but let a little bitterness show.

Menaka went silent. She had clearly detected my tone too.

"Prakash, you are the man I love. You are the center of my world." she said earnestly. "If you are feeling resentful in any way..."

"No no, sorry, I didn't mean it that way." I backtracked. "Anyway, how many times has he fucked you since?"

"Not at all. Ayan came back. It was a Friday. Today it's Sunday. I've been busy with Ayan ever since. No chance of anything with Dara."

"Not even late at night when Ayan is deep asleep in his room? You've played around at night before with him."

"Yes, but that was impulsive stupidity. I don't want to risk waking him up."

"With your orgasmic screams?"

A few seconds silence.

"I don't scream during orgasms. You know that." she lied. I felt like prodding her a little, but I let it drop.

"True. So has Dara cooperated? With him not getting his hands on you for 48 hours, maybe he is spending time with Vimla." I touched a pain point.

"Maybe."

Menaka testily said, barely concealing the jealousy in her voice. Then she probably realized what she was conveying and changed the subject.

"Anyway, how have you been? Still busy with that major engine malfunction?"

"Yeah, it's been 18 hour shifts since that damn thing conked off. We'll probably get it fixed later today and then leave port."

"So ten more days." she said. She sounded partly wistful.

"Yep, ten more days and Dara will have to share you with me."

"No sharing. I don't plan to continue this when you are here." she said pointedly and then added a little too enthusiastically. "When you are here, you satisfy my needs. I don't have to play with anyone else."

"That's good to know." I gave her the response she expected although in my mind, I again felt a pang of jealousy at how well Dara seemed to satisfy her than me.

"When will you be able to Skype again?"

"Maybe from Singapore in 5 days." I lied. "Anyway, what's your plan for the day?"

"I have to take Ayan to a classmate's birthday party in a while. In fact he's watching TV in the living room ready to get going. You wanna talk to him? It's been days."

"Sure, put him on!"

"HI papaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" my son's voice blared through the phone after a few seconds as Menaka walked out of the bedroom and put him on.

"Hello champ!"

And I started catching up with my son.

---

It took about ten minutes to catch up with all the exciting events in Ayan's life. I tried my best to sound interested but honestly, I was too preoccupied with the Menaka situation. Finally they hung up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:10 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM