Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"How could I stop a big strong lug like you when you hold me down and penetrate me? And I told you to stop!" Menaka tried to sound offended but her tone was husky.

"Your mouth said no but your went cunt said yes!" Banke slipped a hand down Menaka's shorts.

"Nonsense!" my wife closed her eyes, leaned back on his chest and said.

"Even your mouth said no for only a little while. Soon you were moaning happily."

"Mmmmmm..." He had started finger fucking her standing up.

"Yes, like that. You were clearly enjoying it then like you are enjoying it now." Banke smiled.

That made Menaka stop and push him away. She took a couple of steps away from him and countered,

"Banke, come on! Dara had made me strip almost naked and worked on me for hours. Of course I was aroused. And yes, my body did welcome the elusive penetration. My husband has been away for months. I was starved for sex. And I didn't instantly stop you. But that doesn't mean it was a good idea."

"You liked it then. I still remember how your skin trembled in delight with every stroke of my big dick."

"Shut up!"

"You liked my big dick...it's much bigger than Dara's. And your cunt felt so tight but yet so warm and alive..."

"Banke, stop!" Menaka almost yelled. "It was a mistake. And you know it was a mistake. If it wasn't, why did you pull out and step back as soon as you heard Dara approaching outside?"

"If you really thought it was a mistake, why did you then rush to me and start sucking my dick?" Banke countered.

"You idiot, that was the only way to explain the situation without letting Dara know!" Menaka slapped Banke hard on his cheek. "You half naked with your dick erect and covered with my juices...me almost naked. Dara would have understood immediately that we were having sex. I had no choice but to go down on my knees and take your dick in my mouth to clean it up and pretend that I was just giving you a blowjob."

Banke's shoulders slumped.

"Yeah, I know. And I am thankful for that." he said wanly. "It's so unfair...it's not like you are his wife. He is an old man!"

"An old man who can still beat you up, obviously." Menaka said sarcastically.

Dara said nothing. He hugged Menaka again and slipped his hands down the back of her shorts, fondling her ass.

"Please memsaab...just once."

"Once what?" Menaka asked, her breathing a little heavier.

"Let me do it again."

"What about Dara?"

"He's still busy. Please, just a quickie."

Menaka seemed comfortable in his big burly embrace. She rubbed her hands against his big biceps and said,

"Okay, but quickly."

"YES!" Banke exulted.

He roughly turned Menaka around and pushed her shoulders down. She put her hands on the bed for support and bent over.

"Easy!" she whispered.

"Can't wait much longer." Banke said and whipped out his erect dick. It really was quite huge. Almost 9 inches long with a thick head.

I watched spellbound as this other watchman kept my wife bent over. He pulled down her shorts and panties. And then unceremoniously and rather clumsily, entered her from behind.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Menaka cried out because of the pain of the huge organ invading her insides.

"Take your top off!" Banke demanded as he started pounding my wife in quick hard strokes.

She complied, stripping her t-shirt off while still bent over. Soon she was wearing just her bra, which is how I guess Banke had first fucked her.

As I watched my by-now slutty wife getting fucked by her other lover in our bedroom, I couldn't hep but mentally critique what I was seeing. Banke had a huge cock but he was clearly inexperienced and not very skillful in the art of sex. Watching Dara fuck her had been almost emasculating because that old man had game! Banke seemed to rely solely on the size of his cock and his instincts when it came to sex were almost like a caveman.

He just put his brawn hands on my wife's naked waist to keep her bent over and pounded her cunt rapidly. No foreplay, no caressing, no clit play, no variation. Menaka was grunting in response to each stroke, but not as passionately as I remembered her being with Dara. She was taking the assault on her cunt almost as a chore or a favor. It wasn't very impressive in the sense of technique.

But it was still incredibly arousing to see my wife, the mother of my child, clad in just a bra, bent over in our bedroom and getting fucked by another watchman.

Banke didn't last very long. I guess he had a lot of jizz built up because he came on her ass in just 2-3 minutes. Menaka hadn't even reached the early stages of her orgasm as I could see. She just stayed bent over with the young buck's jizz on her ass. Then she straightened and walked to the bathroom.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:09 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM