Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
I sat watching the empty bedroom for about half hour, catching up with my emails side by side. I could hear muffled sounds of talking punctuated by occasional laughter and giggling coming from the three of them, but even with the enhanced filters, I couldn't make out what was being said.

I was a little disappointed by Menaka stopping the progress of her debauchery. Having sex with Dara with Banke watching or even joining in would have been awesome. But I guess she had done enough for the night by her standards. I sat watching in the hope that I might get to see more action.

What greeted me instead was some unexpected intrigue that made me wonder if the woman I had been watching really was my wife.

Menaka walked into the bedroom after a long time and started pulling the sheet off the bed. She also started straightening out some of the other mess that the night's activity had created. She was still wearing her shorts and t-shirt.

Shortly, Banke walked in on tiptoes as her back was towards the door. She was bent over picking her clothes from the floor when he stood behind her and swiftly pulled her shorts down exposing her ass.

"Aaaaaa!" Menaka jumped forward, pulling her shorts up again. "Are you crazy?"

She whispered the last part, making me wonder why.

"Relax, he is in your other bathroom taking a shower."

Banke said and pulled her into his embrace. Menaka struggled a little and said,

"He could return any minute!"

"That door squeaks. We'll hear him when he gets out." Banke slipped his hands down my wife's shorts and started fondling her ass.

"It's still risky!" she finally wrestled free of him.

Banke looked a little disappointed, but kept his hands to himself. He walked to the door and stood there, looking outside.

"Did you tell him?" he asked.

"Of course not." Menaka said, turning around to face him. "Did you?"

"No." Banke stayed silent for a few moments and then said. "If you hadn't created a scene, we wouldn't have needed to."

"What do you mean?"

"When I walked in. Instead of acting so shy and scandalized, you could've just let me join in. All he really cares about is being in control. As long as I fucked you in front of him with his blessings, it would've been okay."

Menaka glared at him and said,

"Okay Banke...I know that the last few weeks, I have given you both reasons to believe I have no limits or standards. But I do. And a threesome is definitely beyond my limits."

"What's the big deal? You sucked our dicks together, remember?"

"That was just one time. And because we got caught by him. And I didn't want to let him know that you had already fucked me before him. You know how he got last time."

I almost jumped off the chair because of this bombshell. She had already had sex with Banke? When? Why didn't she tell me?

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Still..."

"See, I don't really care if you wanna tell him." Menaka shrugged.

"No, not yet."

"You're the one who was scared first, remember?"

"Yeah I know." Banke sighed. "Still, I can't help but feel jealous. How...how was he?"

"What do you mean?"

"Sex with him...compared to me..."

"It's not a contest." Menaka said.

"So he was better?"

"I didn't say that. Why are you so insecure?"

"He said you shaved your pussy for him."

"He thinks so."

"So you didn't?"

"Stop interrogating me!"

"Okay, fine." Banke walked up to her and tried to hug her again. This time she relented. "So when do I get my turn again?"

"That's up to you. How will you sneak away?"

"I'll try to think of something." Banke said, then suddenly letting Menaka go, whispered. "He's coming." And he rushed out of the room.

Dara walked into the room, his semi-erect dick swinging as he dried his naked body with one of our towels. I watched the cocky expression on his face and smiled at how clueless he was that he was being cheated on, sort of. Of course, the irony of me feeling amused at his ignorance didn't escape me. Menaka had hidden a lot from me too.

--
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:07 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM