Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"Ummmmmm.." Menaka stirred first, much to my surprise.

I had expected Dara to eventually wake my wife and mount her again.

I watched as she slowly sat up, pushing his hand off her ass. And then inhaled sharply as her hands felt her naked body. She looked for a couple of seconds at Dara and tensed up. My guess was that it took her a couple of seconds to remember where she was and what she had done. She sat on the bed with her legs folded and put her face in her hands. She seemed to be expressing a random pang of guilt, judging by her body language.

Finally she raised her head and looked past Dara. She got on her knees and bent over to reach across him, once again giving me a great look at her naked ass even in that green dim light. She picked up the bottle of water he had been drinking from, sat back down on her ass again and thirstily emptied whatever was in it.

She put the bottle on the floor and then sat on the bed with folded knees. She looked over at her lover and whispered,

"Are you sleeping?"

"Hrnxxx..." he sleepily mumbled and turned over on his back. Until then he had been sleeping on his side. His legs spread wide apart and his entire dick and backs came into view and became accessible.

"Hello?" she said again, and this time gently poked his flaccid dick, and giggled a little.

No response.

"Some watchman you are." she whispered again and giggled to herself.

I watched, fascinated, as my wife sat next to her new lover, with her hand gently stroking his dick. In a few seconds, it started responding, although Dara's chest was still heaving slowly like a man in deep slumber. I had naively expected the horny watchman to wake up my sleeping wife for a second bout that night. Instead my horny wife seemed to be naughtily trying to wake him up, not by shaking his shoulder, but shaking his dick.

I was alternating between watching Menaka's hands and her face. A cheshire cat smile was spreading across her face. And I soon understood why. She got up on her knees, moved on them until she was between Dara's legs, facing him. And then I watched my wife lower her beautiful face and take our watchman's dick in her mouth. She was trying to wake him up in the best way a man can ever be woken up. I had been woken up like that a few times. but always by my booty calls, never by my wife.

---

It was unbelievable to comprehend this new level of depravity that my wife had crossed. Not only was she initiating sex, but she was doing it in a way that belied her new sluttish side. The demure housewife and mother of my child that I had left behind months ago seemed like a completely different person compared to this tart who was on her knees and elbows, her full round ass sticking up in the air as her mouth hungrily engulfed the rapidly stiffening cock of our watchman.

I finally managed to tear my eyes off Menaka and examined Dara. I wondered if he was pretending to sleep, enjoying this new subservient position the naked memsaab had assumed between his legs. But if he was pretending, he was a professional actor. His breathing was still slow, his face still calm, although his body was squirming a little. Menaka continued to suck his dick for a good five minutes or so, bringing it to full attention.

It was only when she took the dick out of her mouth and tried to swallow one of his hairy testicles that he suddenly stirred.

"Whhhhoooo?" he jerked awake and sat up. "Memsaab?"

"Mmmmmhmmm?" my wife answered, wrapping her lips around his dick again.

He came to terms with what was happening, and I saw him smile.

"At least turn the lights on, memsaab, so I can see your luscious body." he said.

Menaka skipped off the bed and turned the lights on. In the bright light, my wife looked even trashier than in the green night vision. Her hair disheveled and her body covered with sweat, she walked back to the bed. She got on her hands and knees again to take Dara's dick in her mouth but he pulled her on top of him. He made her straddle him at the waist, his erect thick dick poking against her ass as he pulled her down for a kiss.

"How...did you...survive in the army like this? Sleeping...through so much?" Menaka playfully asked Dara between kisses.

"Haha, if the enemy had soldiers like you, I would not have." he replied, grabbing her naked ass with his hands and squeezing it as his dick gently thumped against it.

Menaka took her right hand off the watchman's head and stretched it behind her as, reaching for his dick. She grabbed it and raised her crotch to align it with her pussy.

"I am not sure if it's a good idea to keep you on as our watchman if your sleep is so deep." she said.

"Speaking of deep." Dara gently thrust his hips upwards as his dick entered my wife's cunt for the second time that night.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." Menaka happily moaned as she lowered herself onto the thick cock.

"Maybe I can quit and be your personal bodyguard instead."

Dara said as Menaka, pivoting on her knees, started moving her ass back and forth, now taking charge of the fucking. Her torso was straight and her tits swayed slightly as she put both hands on his chest for support and slowly started fucking him.

"Mmmmmm..." Menaka said between thrusts as she rode our watchman, "but I don't think I can pay you..."

"If every night is like tonight, I don't need payment. Food, sex, and a soft bed. What more can a man ask for?"

Menaka bent forward, folding her elbows, and shifted from a back-and-forth motion to an up and down motion, her ass bouncing on his thighs. I could hear the now familiar sounds of their skins slapping as she started riding him at a harder pace. In this bent position, her huge jugs hung from her chest over his face. He raised his face a little and the tits started gently thumping into it with every stroke. He poked his tongue out and licked her nipples a couple of times when they hung close enough.

"This is one of my favorite things in sex." he said.

"What is?" Menaka asked in a slightly hoarse voice between moans.

"When a woman with big tits rides you and her tits slap against your face."

"Hehe." Menaka said and squeezed her own tits and then made them slap against his cheeks even more.

My wife bounced up and down on the watchman's cock for the next several minutes, purposely making her tits slap against his face by bending down strategically. Dara's lips and teeth nibbled at the tits as his hands stayed firmly on her ass, squeezing and spanking it. They were both grunting and moaning throughout in the most obscene ways imaginable.

"Turn around." Dara grabbed Menaka's tits and stopped her. "I was to see your ass as you ride me, memsaab."

Menaka bent down and kissed Dara long and hard. Then she lifted herself off his cock, and turned 180 degrees on her knees. Soon my wife was riding our watchman reverse cowgirl style. She played with her own huge tits, squeezing and licking them as her ass kept moving back and forth.

Dara first just stared at her pulsating full ass cheeks on his waist for a couple of minutes. I could imagine the divine view he must be getting. Her ass parting and closing, giving him a look at her asshole as well as his own dick buried inside her cunt lips. I envied him. He put his hands on her naked waist and then slowly his fingers converged on her ass crack which he started poking and caressing.

"Mmmmmm." Menaka moaned. "This position feels so good."

"Your ass looks so good." Dara responded. "And your asshole looks so inviting."

He stuck out his index finger and I saw him press it into her ass.

"OWWWW!! DON'T!!" Menaka stretched one hand back and slapped his hand away. She had used her authoritative voice like a true memsaab.

I could see a brief look of resentment flash on Dara's face but he decided to let it go. I am sure he realized that he had already made great progress tonight.

"I love the way your ass looks..." he said after a couple of minutes. "But I miss your tits."

Dara grabbed my wife's arms and pulled her shoulders back. And then he turned sideways with her facing the camera. Menaka was now on her left side, her back to Dara. Her right leg, bent in the knee, hung in the air. As her lover took charge of the pounding, she wrapped her right arm around his back for support. And I watched her sweaty naked pussy mound glisten and her tits quake as Dara grabbed them and started fucking her really hard from behind.

"OYAAAAAAA!!" Menaka cried out in pleasure at the hectic pace of the fucking.

The bed was creaking with the pressure of their intense fucking. Menaka looked a little bit like a spider on its side, her four limbs all stretched out in four different directions. Her eyes were close and her mouth was open in a wide blissful way. Dara kept biting her ears and kissing her necks and his hands mauled her tits as he fucked her in this position. After a couple of minutes, his right hand moved from her tits to her pussy and started fingering her clit.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Menaka squirmed even between that quaking.

For the next few minutes, I watched our watchman give my wife the pounding of her life on our bed while he played with her clit. It was no surprise when Menaka started screeching and shaking her way through yet another penetrative orgasm.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:05 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM