Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"How many women have you been with?"

"A dozen or so." Dara shrugged. "How many men have you been with?"

"You are the third." she said.

"So Banke is fourth if you count him."

Menaka blushed hard.

"That was just an impulse. I felt bad for the poor guy." she said.

"He didn't mind." Dara smiled.

Menaka's hand moved down and she wrapped her fingers around Dara's dick, which I noticed was getting hard again.

"Already, huh?" she asked, slowly stroking the thick dong.

"It's all you. Having you in my arms, talking about sex, and now your magical fingers. If your mouth also cooperated...hehe." Dara winked.

Menaka sluttily smiled and slid lower on the bed. With her body folded at her waist and her legs curled up, she open her mouth wide and started sucking his dick. I was amazed that he had gotten ready so quickly. I watched entranced as my wife attacked his dick with her mouth passionately, her fingers playing with his balls. Dara lay back and enjoyed the blowjob. Then his fingers slipped into the back of her panties and started fondling her ass.

"May I take your panties off, memsaab?" he politely asked.

Menaka took his dick out of her mouth, looked at him, and nodded. He pulled her up into his embrace and started peeling her panties off. her fully shaved pussy and glorious naked ass came into view as the panties slid down to her ankles and were kicked away. He pawed her naked body lying down for a few moments and then sat up. Menaka sat up with him.

I looked at my naked wife, her breasts heaving, her legs folded, and her fingers nervously playing with her hair. Her face wore an expression of arousal and conflict.

"Move to the other side." Dara said. So far he had been to her right. He wanted her to his right.

Getting on her hands and knees, Menaka switched her orientation. As she did so, her big naked ass jiggled. Watching all this through the webcam, I was happier with the new arrangement. It gave me a closer look at my wife's naked body and her face.

Dara pulled her closer to him. Menaka moved with a sense of familiarity that indicated that she had now understood how to read her lover's rhythms. Something we still didn't have after nearly a decade of marriage.

Dara made Menaka lie down on her back. Her right leg was folded in the knee with her feet on the bed. Dara got on his side to her left and pulled her left leg over his hips. He then slid his hips forward so his thick erect dick was poking against the top of her left thigh. Menaka slid her ass closer to him, making the dick rub against her crotch.

He then lowered his face onto hers and started kissing her. Menaka's legs were intertwined with dara's and his dick kept hitting her all over her pussy region. Then he held her legs up in the air with his left arm. And then, he started bucking his hips gently, making his dick rub all over her pussy mound and between her thighs.

"Mmm...ahh..." Menaka moaned as the dick presumably rubbed against her clit. I was getting a first hand view of what Menaka had described - Dara's penetration-free fucking.

It seemed a lot more elaborate and aggressive than Menaka had described. He didn't penetrate her, but using his left hand, he guided the dick all over her hairless crotch. He rubbed it hard against her pussy lips, her clit and moved it up and down part of her ass crack, poking against her perineum.

"Ahhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh." Menaka moaned between kisses as her lover's dick played around with her vagina without breaching it.

"You like it, huh?" Dara breathlessly asked.

"Yeahhhhhh...ooooh." Menaka's ass was convulsing and swaying all over.

"You like my thick dick all over your pussy?"

"I do."

"Say it."

"I love your thick dick all over my pussy...mmmmmmmmm."

There was an edge of urgency and submission in Menaka's voice that made me sit up straight. Her hips were bucking up and down, making her ass jiggle even more obscenely.

"You shaved it only for me?"

"I shaved it only for you, lover." she grabbed the collar of the robe and said, now writhing in his arms.

"You love my dick?"

"I love your...mmmmmmmmmm...love your dick."

"Sooooo.." Dara suddenly stopped moving and positioned the tip of his dick right at the entrance of her cunt.

Menaka stopped moving as well and stared into his eyes.

"Well?" he asked.

Menaka stared at him for a couple of more seconds and nodded.

"You sure?"

"Yesss..." she grabbed his hair and pulled him into a kiss.

Dara slowly moved his hips ahead and the tip of his thick dick breached my wife's cunt. I almost came sitting there thousands of miles away in my cabin as my wife finally crossed the final frontier.

"AAAAAAAAAAA!!" she broke the kiss and yelled with closed eyes as her ass jerked and tried to pull away. But Dara held her hips tight and shoved a little more of the dick in.

"IT'S SO THICKKKKKKKK!!" my wife yelled with tightly shut eyes. And it was thick. Much thicker than mine.

"I'll go slow." he gently kissed her on the cheeks and said.

He withdrew the tip and then pushed it back in, this time almost half the length.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH..." Menaka screamed again, her eyes still clenched shut.

"Do you...want me to stop?" he asked in a concerned voice.

At this question, Menaka opened her eyes and with an eager expression said urgently,

"NO NO NO...keep going...it feels good...it feels good."

Dara smiled. He propped up his hips even more, held my wife's legs far apart and then with one swift motion, rammed the entire length of his thick dick inside.

"JAI MAHAKALI!!" he yelled his battlecry

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Menaka's ass thumped up and down the bed as her cunt was enveloped around the thickest dick she had ever experienced.

And sitting in the cabin, I watched with a sense of delight and doom as I watched my wife finally getting fucked by another man.

---

"OHHHHH IT'S SO THICK...IT'S SO GOOD..." Menaka yelled, her hips bucking and thrashing as I saw Dara's dick now buried to the hilt inside her cunt.

The journey that began with her spying on him and Vimla and then prodded along with my help after her dreams about him had reached its logical conclusion. I had been rooting for it. So why did I feel this disconcerting sense of something having gone wrong?

"You're so tight and warm, memsaab." Dara said happily.

He put his left hand on her right ass cheek and pulled her closer so their torsos were now sideways and touching each other. Menaka put her right leg around his waist and drew him in. With her lips, she was kissing her lover's chest hair and shoulders. Having snugly clasped her to himself, Dara started slowly pistoning his dick in and out of my wife's cunt in deep strokes.

"Oh yes...oh yes..." Menaka was now whispering. Through the enhanced filter, I could hear the squelching sounds emanating from her pussy as she got fucked on our bed.

"I love how your smooth bald pussy feels against my skin." Dara said, biting her ear.

Menaka was clinging on to her lover and making guttural sounds corresponding to each stroke. Dara's taut hairy brown ass moved authoritatively as the fucking continued.

"You see what you've been missing?" he asked.

"Hmmmm...oh yesssssssss..." she responded to another purposeful thrust.

With me, Menaka was very silent in bed. I felt a pang of jealousy at how talkative she was being with him.

"NOOOOOOOOOO...DON"T STOP!!" Menaka cried out as Dara took his dick out and pushed her away gently.

"Relax, memsaab. I am just changing positions." he said, pushing her on her back.

"Oh good."

My wife responded by raising her legs, opening them wide and rubbing her waiting pussy.

Dara placed his knees under her thighs, grabbed her ankles and then shoved his dick inside her cunt again.

"Oh yeahhhhhh!!" she responded happily as the dick returned to her cunt.

Dara let go of her legs and bent forward until his face was on top of hers. He kissed her and she kissed him back between moans. he put his hands on her head lovingly and she locked her hands behind his neck pulling him into an embrace. He was still wearing the robe and his ass, now covered by the robe, started humping back and forth as he fucked my wife missionary style. Menaka's legs were folded in the knees but obscenely hanging in the air and shaking as she got plowed.

"You like this?" he asked.

"Yessss." she responded in a high pitched voice. "It's so thick!"

"Do you like getting fucked?"

"Yes, I love getting fucked." she said, kissing him.

"Then why did you make me wait so long?" Dara stopped his humping.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn." Menaka let out a squeal of disappointment. She wrapped her legs around his waist and tried to pull him back in.

"Beg for it!" Dara snarkily said. He was now toying with my horny wife, fully aware that she had not been fucked for months.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:04 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM