Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
The room was empty and dark. I checked my clock and calculated that it was about 9:30 PM in Bombay. I applied the night vision filter Zhang had given me and the screen turned into different shades of green. The room was indeed empty. In shades of green, I could make out the bed and other furniture.

I turned up the volume all the way and applied the sound enhancement filter that Zhang had told me about. In the distance, I could hear the sound of television coming from the living room. I guessed Menaka was watching TV as was her routine this time of the night. She had anyway said that Dara wouldn't come before later in the night.

I knew that this spying exercise would require patience. So I left the screen on, fetched a book and started reading.

I had been reading for about half an hour when suddenly, the screen brightened up. Menaka had walked into the bedroom and turned on the light. I looked at my gorgeous wife as she walked around the bedroom, oblivious to the fact that I was watching her. She was still wearing the same salwar kameez as earlier. She walked right past the webcam and the monitor, which meant that as Zhang had said, there was just a screensaver on.

I watched as Menaka took a few minutes straightening up the bedroom, folding sheets, picking up clothes and suchlike. She was humming some tune all the while. A few minutes later, her phone rang. She looked at it and smiled. And then she answered it.

"Hello, ji."

The person at the other end said something. She giggled. I was surprised at how young she seemed in terms of how she behaved. Like an excited teenager. For the next few minutes, I saw her examine herself in the mirror as she spoke on the phone. Obviously, i only heard what she was saying and had to guess what the responses at the other end had been.

"Yes, 12:30 is fine. Yes. No need to knock. Send me a missed call and I'll leave the door unlocked."

"Don't be silly." and a long schoolgirly giggle.

"Have you had dinner? I can cook something for you."

"I don't think I have the ingredients for that."

"Yes, that I can make."

"What do you think I am wearing right now?"

"Hehe, keep dreaming."

"NO! NO! Do not bring Banke over. I sucked his dick once. He should be happy with that!"

This was news to me. She hadn't told me about this. I wondered if she had purposely hidden the fact from me or just forgotten to mention it.

"Okay, now I have to go get ready. Yes, now. Yes. Yes! Okay! I am hanging up now."

Menaka disconnected the phone and put it on the bed. Then I sat up as she started taking her clothes off. Even after all these years of marriage, the sight of my voluptuous wife stripping still gave me a boner. She got completely naked, then picked up a towel, and walked towards the bathroom, her full ass swaying gracefully. Before she entered the bathroom, I noticed that she picked up a small plastic bag from the nightstand and took it with her.

I sat patiently waiting for her to get done with her shower. As the minutes ticked by, I noticed that she was taking a longer time than usual. It was almost half an hour by the time she returned. And the sight of her returning gave me a boner again.

My wife walked out fully naked, her big tits rising and falling with each step. The towel was wrapped around her wet hair. And there was a spring in her step. As she walked across the bed and closer to the webcam where the closet of her clothes was next to, I let out a cry of surprise! If she could hear my voice, she would've been startled.

But I was startled. As she walked by, I noticed that my wife's pussy was completely bare! Menaka didn't really have a very hairy bush. And she had never really shaved down there. I had never asked her to and she was too demure and traditional for it. I was positive that her bush had been there when she walked in to the bathroom. So that's why it had taken her so long. She had been shaving her pussy.

This was confirmed when she then walked to the mirror, put her fingers on her labia and carefully examine her bald pussy. She found a couple of hair that she hadn't managed to get before. She sprinted into the bathroom and sure enough, I saw a razor in her hand. She put one leg on the dressing table, and carefully ran the razor over her pussy. Just watching her do this in her private moments had made me almost cum.

---
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:02 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM