Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
All evening and then at night, I could not believe what had happened. From just minor physical games that were in my control in the comfort of our apartment, I had spent almost all morning and afternoon nearly naked in the company of one watchmen and let the other one see me in all my slutty glory. I replayed in my mind the occasions when Dara had quasi-fucked me. All the dozen or so orgasms he had given me.

When I put Ayan to bed in his room at night and went to our bedroom, I was in a very excited state. I stripped naked on our bed and fingered myself to a few more orgasms. Far from satisfying me, they actually whetted my appetite. I knew that the next day, I would be with Dara again. But the thought of waiting that long seemed unbearable.

After midnight, I couldn't control myself anymore. I fished out my phone and called him up. The phone rang for several rings and then wasn't answered. I tried again. Same result. So I went to balcony to see if I could spot him near the gate. But I saw only Banke sitting there, listening to a radio. I tried the phone again. No reply.

And a suspicion started forming in my head. I made sure Ayan was deep asleep and then stepped out of the apartment. I tiptoed up the stairs to the roof, certain that Dara was up there doing it with Vimla yet again. To be honest, at that stage, I did feel a little jealous of her. And a little resentful towards Dara. I had all but given myself to him and agreed to his terms. I had spent so many hours almost naked in his shack. I had sucked his dick so many times. And yet at night, he was trying to find satisfaction between Vimla's legs? I felt like I was being cheated on.

I got to the roof door and pulled on the handle. To my surprise, it was locked from the inside. That just confirmed my suspicions. I knocked on the door gently a couple of times. But there was no answer. Finally, feeling annoyed and resentful, I returned to the apartment. I was sure he must have heard my knocks but decided to ignore them anyway. I went to bed stewing in anger for a while before finally falling asleep.

The next morning, I ran into Dara while returning from dropping Ayan off. He followed me home and after making sure no one was around to see him enter our apartment, came in.

"Was it you knocking on the roof door yesterday?" he pulled me into an embrace and asked.

"Yes." I pouted and replied.

"Why?"

I just shrugged.

"You need to control your jealousy about Vimla." he said, patting my cheeks.

"It's not jealousy, Dara." I earnestly explained. "It's just that...after I spend the whole day with you like we did yesterday, if you then go spend the night with another woman, it makes me feel...unwanted."

"Awwwww, don't feel that way, my love." he hugged me and said. "It's not like I don't want to be with you."

I pouted a little more.

"I'd happily spend nights with you. But your son is there at nights. How would it seem if you are on the floor naked with your lips wrapped around my dick and your kid wakes up and starts crying?"

He had a point. So I don't know what made me say what I said next.

"My son won't be home tomorrow night."

"Really? How come?" he asked.

"He has to go to a friend's place for a sleepover." I said.

"Well, okay then. Tomorrow night is memsaab night not Vimla night." he kissed me.

After we gave each other oral pleasure again, he left. And I got on the phone to the mother of Ayan's friend Rahil. I had made up this sleepover and I had to make it happen. I called her and told her I had to go to Poona for a day for some family reasons and didn't want Ayan to miss school. Could she please keep him for one night? She agreed.

So in conclusion, that's how things stand. I went from being in a prickly fight with Dara to craving his company so much that I engineered this sleepover. Tomorrow night, I will be alone at home and Dara will be with me all night.

Do you think things have gone too far? Should I call it off? Call me when possible.

Love Menaka
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM