Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"I have put Banke on watchman duty for a while. So we will have privacy." he said, standing up. He started to take off his pants.

I was still sitting there on folded knees in the dingy shack, naked except for my bra. Soon his semi erect dick swung free of his underwear and stared me in the face. I wrapped my right hand around it instinctively.

"Take it in your mouth again, memsaab darling!" he said, stroking my hair.

I obediently opened my mouth wide and took his hard cock inside.

"Play with my balls." he said, gently patting my cheeks which were now swollen because of the tool in my mouth.

With one hand I started slowly massaging his balls as my mouth gave him a blowjob using the technique he had taught me. I swallowed it whole, took it out, used my tongue and my lips, and soon, he seemed close to cumming when suddenly,

"Wait!" he said in a hoarse voice and pushed my face away.

The motion made me fall back on the mattress on the floor. He immediately got on his knees under me and grabbed hold of my knees. He held them apart, staring at my wet naked pussy. His dick was just a few inches away. For a second, my body cried out for penetration, but then whatever was left of my shame and sense of propriety returned.

"Noooooooo!" I said, putting my hand on my pussy.

"I know." he smiled and nodded. "Trust me."

Panic surged through my brain. Here I was, nearly naked inside his shack, on my back and my legs held apart. His dick was one thrust away from breaching my pussy.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a high pitched voice.

"You said we are lovers in a relationship. Then you need to trust me."

"Trust you with what?"

"Just...take your hand away."

"But..."

"DO IT!!" he sternly said.

I felt my hand move away on its own. I don't know if it was trust that made it happen or my body aching for intercourse. But it happened. My hand moved away, leaving my naked pussy vulnerable to his throbbing manhood. I stared into Dara's eyes as I felt him slowly thrust his hips forward. And I braced for penetration.

But instead, his dick slid smoothly over my pussy lips without entering.

"Mmmm!!" I moaned as the tip of his dick brushed against my clit.

He moved his dick back and then rolled it over my crotch again. Goosebumps sprang up all over my body.

"I am not going to force you to do anything you aren't ready for." he said, rolling the dick back and forth over my pussy.

It was the weirdest sensation. A thick throbbing cock so close to my pussy, brushing against my labia and my clit, but not entering. Maybe he was trying to tempt me into submission. But I held firm. Just closed my eyes and relished that feeling.

A few seconds later, I felt Dara's hands pushing my knees back together. He closed my legs again forcefully, making his dick get trapped between the insides of my thighs. A lot of precum made my thighs wet. And then he started bucking his hips back and forth.

I finally realized what he was trying to do. He was respecting my wishes of not wanting actual sex. But instead, he was trying to do the next best thing. Use the soft grip of my inner thighs as a proxy for my pussy. He was essentially fucking my thighs, and every stroke made his dick also rub against my clit. And I went red as I felt the unfamiliar sensation of his balls slapping against my ass cheeks.

Dara put my joined ankles over his left shoulder, bent forward, and started kissing me as his fucking of my thighs continued. I kissed him back, loving this weird new sensation.

But it didn't last long. My mouthplay had already brought him close to the brink. Within a couple of minutes, the friction from my soft wet thighs were enough to send him over the edge. As we continued kissing, his semen spurted all over my stomach and the bottom half of my bra.

Dara had just had innovative intercourse with me without actually entering my pussy.

Once he got done shooting his seed, he kissed me hard. Then he slowly slid downwards. he opened my legs and soon his face was right above my pussy. I saw him poke his tongue out and flick my already engorged clitoris.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I squirmed and moaned. His fingers had always felt good but his tongue felt even better.

"Is this okay?" he politely asked.

I just nodded and laid back, his semen drying on my body, as he gave me cunnilingus. Within minutes, I was thrashing about in the throes of an orgasm.

After that, we cuddled naked for a while on the mattress, and he kept my bra on throughout. Although he did maul my tits to his heart's content.

And that was pretty much the next several hours until it was time for me to go pick up Ayan. We gave each other oral sex, cuddled, kissed, as much as possible in his shack. Once, he let Banke watch, and I was getting used to having an audience. In fact, once I even felt tempted to ask him to join but I didn't want to step on my lover's toes.

After making each other cum many times, that date of sorts ended in the late afternoon. I got dressed, picked up Ayan, and took him home.

--------------
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM