Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"And what the reason for this stunt? To make me jealous?"

I didn't say anything, just lowered my eyes, and that gave him his answer.

"Aren't you ashamed of using poor Banke as a pawn in your games?"

This was the height of hypocrisy, I thought. I straightened up on my knees to face him and angrily said,

"And aren't you ashamed of using Vimla as a pawn?"

"Vimla isn't a pawn. I like her and she likes me. I have been banging her long before you decided to inject yourself into our lives." Dara shot back without batting an eyelid. "You're the one who is jealous of her."

"I am not jealous of her." I spat out.

"Regardless, what Vimla and I have is a relationship. With you and me, what do we have? You treat me so badly, so arrogantly!"

"I treat YOU badly?" I couldn't believe the man's impudence.

He stared at me angrily and launched into a monolog.

"You don't even realize it. I am a human being too, I have wishes, desires, feelings. But you just treat me like a sexual servant. To me, I am just another lower class poor guy that is expected to dance to your command. YOU set the limits, YOU decide what is offensive and what isn't. I have no say in it."

"So is that all just about me not letting you have sex with me?"

"Nooooooo! Would I love it? yes. Do I respect your decision? Also, yes. So I will never force you into it. But then everything until then is all driven by YOUR decisions. Vimla and I are two equals in the relationship. You think of yourself as the memsaab and think you are doing me, an inferior person, a favor."

I was taken aback by this line of reasoning. I was de facto in a relationship with this guy. So there had to be at least some give and take. I had always been thinking that he's using me, but I realize that he thought I was using him. And maybe I had been. I had been the one laying the real mind games.

"Ok." I said, slumping my shoulders.

"What ok?" he asked.

"Okay, I will respect the fact that we are in a relationship. And promise to treat you as an equal."

"So we are in a relationship?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Yes,"

"What kind?"

"Excuse me?"

"What kind of relationship do we have? Vimla and I we are lovers. Are you and I? Am i your lover?"

"Yes." I said, blood rushing to my face. "You are my lover. We are lovers."

"Good!" he said, and pulled me close to him by the shoulder.

He kissed me tenderly for a couple of minutes while caressing my naked ass. His erection, even through his pants, rubbed against my naked pussy. He then started slipping my kurta off. I was so caught up in the tenderness of us declaring ourselves as lovers, that I kissed him back passionately too and raised my arms for him to slip it off. I had forgotten everything - where we were, which was a dirty dingy shack of a watchman, who i was with, a lowly watchman, and who was with us - Banke, staring at us, rooted at his spot. I let the kurta peel off and then shook the salwar and my panties off my leg.

As I kissed my lover clad now only in my bra, I randomly remembered that this was the same bra I was wearing when I first flashed Banke. But this time, I had no panties on. I was almost naked in one watchman's arm while another stared. At that point, I was so far gone, that if he had tried to penetrate me right away, I probably would have complied. But I didn't have to. he didn't ask for it. His demand was very weird.

"Memsaab...darling" he said, breaking the kiss. "Could you please make me and my friend some chai?"

"What?"

"Please memsaab darling, make your lover and his friend some chai."

"Here?"

"Yes. There's the hot plate. And the pot and the materials are right there."

"Okay..." I said, puzzled by this strange request. I reached for my panties, when he said.

"Just like that. Don't wear anything else. I want to watch my lover's luscious body."

"Okay." I said, blushing a deep red at the thought that Banke would get to keep seeing me like this.

I went to the corner, squatted, and started making tea. I turned the hot plate on and waited for it to warm up. I saw that Dara and Banke were now sitting on one of the matresses, staring at me and giggling.

"Doesn't her naked ass just look delicious hanging there like that just an inch from the floor?" Dara asked.

"Very!" Banke replied.

"You know, I was going to ask her to take the bra off to show you her tits. But there is just something really kinky about a woman wearing just a bra. Especially a big boobed woman like this."

"You're right."

For the next ten minutes, I made chai squatting there and the two watchmen exchanged many such lewd and weird comments about me.

---

Finally the chai got done. I poured them into two small glasses and brought it to them.

"Aren't you having some?" Dara asked.

"No, I had it just a while back."

"Okay...come, sit next to me." he said patting a spot to his left.

I sat down on folded legs, angled sideways to minimize exposure to my private parts. As I sat, I put my hands over the small triangle that was still visible.

"She's shy about her pussy." Banke said and the two of them laughed.

I sat there silently as the two guys loudly slurped the chai.

"Speaking of pussy, now that we are lovers and you promise to treat me as an equal, I hope you will respect my customs." he fished out the hundred rupee note from earlier. The so-called choot-dikhayi.

"Fine." I said, extending my palm.

"No, that's not how it's done." he rolled it up into a tube. "In our custom, the male lover slips this into the female lover's pussy."

I sighed and opened my thighs, partly from reluctance and partly from the hope that once his fingers were there, maybe they could finish my interrupted orgasm. Banke watched wide-eyed as Dara slowly pushed the note's tube into my vagina. I was already very wet so it slid in easily. Felt very weird, the papery texture. But still, my cunt was pleased a little at the presence of something in it.

I was sitting there next to my newly certified lover, naked except for my bra, thighs open, and his friend staring at my naked pussy with a 100 rupee note shoved in it. This lasted about 20 seconds when suddenly, there was a loud rap on the door.

"WATCHMAN! WATCHMAN!" a male voice outside loudly said.

Dara leaped up to open the door just as I was about to leap for my clothes which were on the other side of the door. But he was faster. So I had no choice but to hide behind the door, almost naked, hoping that Dara wouldn't flash me to some random guy. He didn't.

"Yes saab?" he opened the door only partially and asked.

"There's some furniture and other stuff to be unloaded. Come help us."

"Okay saab." he said. "Banke, go with saab right away. I'll just turn the stove off and come in a few seconds."

Banke sprinted out of the shack. Dara closed the door behind him, and turned around to look at me.

"These last few weeks, i have happily spent a lot of time in your house following your rules. Since we are now equals, I want you to spend the day here. By my rules."

"Okay." I said. "What rules?"

"Until i come back, you will stay like this, wearing only a bra."

"Ok."

"Promise?"

"Yes, promise. But come back soon."

"I will."

Dara left me alone in his shack, bolting the door from the outside. I saw on that thin dirty mattress for a couple of minutes. And soon, my fingers were at my clit, finishing what Dara had started.

----------

Once I brought myself off to a slightly unsatisfying (compared to when Dara did it) orgasm, I started thinking about everything that had just unexpectedly happened and also about what Dara had said. And he was right. And I also realized that I did think of him as some sort of a lover. Obviously, nowhere close to you, because you are the love of my life. But still, someone I had found myself starting to care for beyond just sexual things. I hope you understand what I am saying.

Anyway, as I thought about all these things, to keep myself busy, I started tidying up their shack. I folded clothes, gathered trash, cleaned up a little, etc, all the while wearing just my bra as he had instructed. I had turned into Dara's personal nearly naked cleaning maid. And I didn't mind it.

Dara returned twenty minutes later, alone. When he opened the door and walked in, I was on my hands and knees, straightening out his bedding.

"I am glad you kept your word." he said, staring at my naked pussy. I felt very conscious of his gaze, so immediately sat down on my folded knees and put my hands over my crotch.

He came over, squatted in front of me and kissed me passionately. I put my hands on his head and kissed him back. He put one hand over my ass and ran a finger up and down my ass crack.

"I notice that you have cleaned up the shack a little. Thank you. Usually Vimla does it every few days."

"Just trying to pass time." I said as my face went red at the realization that what he said had implied an equivalence between me and a lowly maid.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 01:59 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM