Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"Dara, let me go!" I said struggling against his grip.

"Okay!" he said, and really let me go.

The force I was applying to free myself from his grip made me suddenly fall forward. As I was falling, the salwar dropped around my ankles. Soon I was on my hands and knees on that dirt floor. Dara swiftly moved behind me, lifted the back of the salwar and put one leg on my back to hold me down. I was wearing blue panties and in that position, I was bent over and on display to him and Banke.

"Now, let's do a matching comparison."

"Dara!" I was protesting loudly, but the shack being in the back corner of the building compound meant no one could hear us.

I tried to get up but Dara's foot pushed me down until my shoulders were also on the floor and my arms were folded at the elbow. I looked back and saw that in one hand, he held the phone and was looking at the picture. Banke was staring at my ass with his mouth open, but not moving at all.

"Nice shapely thighs...identical shape. The round curve of the divine ass...that's a match too." Dara was touching me all over my thighs and ass as he made these comments.

"Please let me go!" I said, on the verge of tears, feeling utterly humiliated.

"Why are you acting so coy all of a sudden, memsaab? Isn't this what you love? Teasing poor men by flashing them. And we're all between friends here. Nothing either of us haven't seen before."

"Dara, listen to me...I...DARAAA!!" I started reasoning with him but then screamed.

I screamed because I felt his his left hand go inside my panties and pull them down. My naked ass and pussy were now exposed to Banke whose eyes had gotten as big as saucers. I blushed and fought back tears, distressed at being exposed like this.

"What's the problem? It's nothing Banke or I haven't seen before." Dara said, spanking my ass loudly a couple of times.

"He hasn't." I said, fighting back my sobs.

"You're still denying that's your picture?" Dara said and spanked my ass really hard.

"OUCH!!" I said. "I am not denying it. He's just never seen...beyond what was in the picture."

Dara looked at Banke who nodded while still staring at my most private parts.

"Well, that's a shame. But I know how it is. This bitch really makes you work hard at every step."

Another spank. My ass cheeks were now stinging.

"But you see, I am the one who has done all that hard work to turn her from a frumpy housewife to this teasing slut." Dara put his right hand on my pussy lips and rubbed them. I was feeling so utterly humiliated. "I don't appreciate you coming in at the last minute and swooping in on it, Banke. I told you all the details of what we were doing for your enjoyment, not so you try to barge in on my conquest."

I listened silently, feeling humiliated but also turned on to hear Dara being so possessive and dominant. It was an entirely new sensation. I found myself unable to say anything or even to make an attempt to move. I stayed hunched over, getting used to my ass and pussy being naked and on display for two watchmen.

"I am sorry." Banke said, finally having found his voice. "You know how much I respect you. Even with Vimla, I only have a go with your permission. Believe me, I didn't do anything to make a move on memsaab. She is the one who...who trapped me."

"Explain." Dara said, moving his finger to my clit and gently rubbing it. I shuddered.

For the next couple of minutes, Banke gave an accurate account of what had happened, from him watching me change, to the ladder story, to my not wearing a bra, and then letting him cop a feel. I was only half paying attention, because as Dara heard Banke speak, he had started stroking my clit skillfully. I had been deprived of that pleasure for several days and my body was crying out in delight. My breathing was getting heavier and my ass was swaying in response to Dara's fingers.

---

"Is this all true?" Dara looked at me and asked when Banke finished.

"DON'T STOP!" I said loudly, arching my back. Dara's fingers had almost brought me to the precipice of a long awaited orgasm but he had suddenly taken his hand off my clit. My body was covered in goosebumps aching for a release.

"Is it true?" Dara asked sharply, spanking my naked left butt cheek.

I reached back with my right hand to finish what he had started but he grabbed it by the wrist and pushed it away.

"Pleeeeeease...just finish it." I said in a begging voice.

"Not so fast. If what he is saying is true, then you deserve punishment, not reward."

Dara stayed silent, grabbing my hand that still kept struggling to reach my clit. I finally gave up and sighed.

"Yes."

Dara stood up and walked around until he was in front of me as I stayed crouched. He got on his knees, put one hand under my chin and pulled my face up until I was looking in his eyes.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 01:58 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM