Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"Did it happen?"

"Not...not that time."

"But it eventually did?"

"Yeah." she blushed.

-

"So when did it eventually happen?"

"The next day. I more or less tricked him into it." Menaka giggled.

"How?"

"Well, that afternoon when i went to the balcony, I saw that Dara was with Vimla again, taking a stroll around the compound. When he saw me, he smiled in my direction and very purposefully squeezed Vimla's ass. She noticed me as well and blushed. They walked around for a while and then I saw them leave the compound, hand in hand. Dara kept looking at me occasionally, trying very hard to make me jealous. So that motivated me to retaliate even more."

"So what did you do with Banke?"

"The first time I had given him a glimpse of myself in my undies and then let him stare at my legs. But he had been either shy or scared of Dara. So this time, I decided to push the envelope a little. I went down where Banke was sitting on the stool near the gate. I told him that I needed his help getting some stuff down from the roof shelf in our apartment. You know the ladder the building has? I asked him to bring it with him. He nodded and said he'd pick up the ladder from the store room and come up in a few minutes."

"Oooh, I see where this is going. What were you wearing?"

"Hehe, the same skirt and top from before. And just to make things a little interesting, I went up to our home and slipped off my bra and then put my top back on."

"Wow!"

"Hehe, I mean the top was pretty modest as you know, but without the bra..."

"Yeah, I can imagine. Your tits are big. Must have strained against the fabric like melons."

"Shhh Prakash, stop using such naughty words."

"Haha, okay. Continue."

"A few minutes later, Banke showed up with the ladder. A few seconds after walking in, I saw his eyes go wide as he noticed my chest. Without the bra, the top's fabric was outlining them in an obvious way. And doing this was making me feel a little turned on so my nipples were hard and poking through. He stared at my chest for a couple of seconds, swallowed nervously and then looked at my face again. I put on a mock expression of being offended. And then led him to the bedroom."

"Ooooh, bedroom right away."

"Shut up! Only because that's where the roof shelves are."

"Plus the bed."

"You are incorrigible." she giggle. "Banke placed the ladder near where I told him to. Then he offered to climb it and take down whatever I needed. But I said no, only I knew where things exactly where, so I should go up, and he should hold the ladder. He nervously nodded."

"And the show began?"

"Yes, sort of. He held the ladder firmly. I got on it, moving closer to his body than necessary. That made my boobs brush against his shoulders and I noticed him shiver a little. I climbed up the ladder 3 then 4 rungs. That was actually enough for me to reach most of the stuff on the shelves. I looked down and saw Banke was staring at my thighs under the skirt. Suddenly, I felt very exposed. But at the same time, I felt emboldened to give him more of a look. So I climbed a couple of more runs until the hem of my skirt was well above his head."

"What color panties were you wearing?"

"Red."

"Mmmmmmm."

I closed my eyes and imagined the sight of my demure wife climbing too high on the ladder. Her creamy white calves and shins under the black skirt leading up to her shapely thighs and then a look at her perfect ass clothed in red panties. The sight that Banke must have gotten to see at such close quarters was definitely one that he would never have dreamed about. A hot high class housewife wantonly exposing herself to a common watchman like this. It was enough to get the blood surging in my loins.

"I stayed up there, poking and looking around the bags and trunks." Menaka continued her narration. I could see her breath getting a little labored as she recalled her adventure. "I glimpsed down once or twice and caught Banke staring directly up my skirt, presumably at my panties. Whenever I looked down, he would look away, red-faced."

"His face was red and your ass was red."

"Hehe. Anyway, after a minute or two I decided I had given him enough of a show. I picked up a couple of things at random and handed them to him. Then I started climbing down, looking at him. The disappointment on his face at the show ending was obvious. Now originally, I had decided to just end it at that. But as I was climbing down, I started feeling the heat radiate from his body and I saw his muscular arms holding the ladder and suddenly on a whim, I decided to play another trick. When I was on the second rung from the bottom, I pretended to slip and fell backwards. He instinctively wrapped his arms around me as I fell against his chest."

"You naughty minx!" I could not believe how diabolical my once innocent wife had become. She blushed again.

"The momentum of my weight hitting his chest made him take a couple of steps back. His arms were wrapped around my stomach. When he finally paused, my back and butt were clinging to his front. And I immediately felt something hard poking against my butt through the pants. I realized that my show had given him an erection again. And from the size of the bulge digging into my skirt from the back, I could sense that he was very well endowed."

"So he copped a feel?"

"Not immediately. For a few seconds, he just stayed still. I could feel his hot breath on my ears. 'Sorry, I slipped.' I said, my voice shaking with excitement. 'Hmmm' he said and then I felt his hands move up and grab my boobs over the fabric. he also thrust his hips forward making his bulge push even more against my ass. 'Banke...what are you doing?' I shyly asked, but did nothing to move or slap his hands away. 'Memsaab...you are so beautiful.' he said, now massaging my bra-less tits over the top. I finally moved my hands up and put them on top of his rough manly hands. But didn't push them away. When he realized that I wasn't really resisting, he pushed me forward until I was leaning against the ladder again. His left hand still massaging my boobs, he moved his right hand low and under my skirt. He slowly caressed my inner thighs and then put his hands on the crotch of my panties. That's when my internal alarm went off. I pushed him away and he stepped back. 'Banke, I am a married woman.' I said my rehearsed line. 'Sorry...sorry memsaab, I just got caught in the moment.' he said, looking contrite. 'Maybe you should go!' I said in mock anger. He nodded, picked up the ladder and almost sprinted out."

"You are cruel! Such a cock tease!"

"Hehe, maybe. But I thought that was enough to get my motor running and send a message to Dara." she said smugly.

"So what's happened since?"

"Nothing much. We'll see how things progress now."

After that we spoke about other matters and then ended the call.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 01:54 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM