Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"Are you sure?"

"Yes!!"

After that we chatted about a couple of other issues and the conversation ended.

--

I was very titillated by the idea of a choot-dikhayi, a man paying a woman for showing him her pussy. But given how offended and objectified Menaka seemed by it, I echoed her sentiments about the matter. Listening to everything that had happened and base on the short glimpse I had seen, it was clear to me that Dara completely had Menaka in his control. Her sense of pride and propriety was making her throw occasional roadblocks in their progress but I was sure it would be shortlived. It was only a matter of time before that gurkha dick would breach her cunt, I was sure.

So I was surprised when the story took an unexpected turn. We next spoke three days later over Skype when I was off the coast of Philippines and had great internet access. I spent fifteen minutes talking to Ayan and Menaka together before she put our son to bed and the topic resumed.

"So...fucked Dara yet?"

"No! God, you are so vulgar!" she blushed.

"But you at least made up with him?"

"Not exactly." she said mysteriously.

"Well?"

"Okay, so after the fight, our cold war resumed. We would look away when we crossed each other, waiting for the other person to make the first move. And he went back to his old trick of using Vimla to make me jealous. She would always be hanging out with him. And I could see from the window at night and even in the afternoon that they would disappear to the roof. Once when I was walking by in the afternoon, he actually took her to the lift in front of me. Trying really hard to weaken my resolve."

"Did it? Tell me honestly."

"Honestly, I was tempted a couple of times. but I was still upset over our argument and especially the choot-dikhayi stunt. So I held firm. But then I got a chance to get even in a way."

"What do you mean?"

"Two days ago, I was walking back from shopping in the afternoon. Dara was nowhere to be seen. Banke was sitting at his stool. When he saw me, he walked up to me and said that there was a package delivered. It was the new mixer I had ordered online and the box was big. I already had bags in my hand. So I told Banke to carry it upstairs with me. Which he did. We reached our flat, I put the bag down and led Banke to the kitchen to put the mixer there."

"Was he being lewd or suggestive like before?"

"Actually, he wasn't. he usually did that only when Dara was around. But he did keep stealing glances at me. Especially when he put the box down and got up, I saw him stare at my breasts for a couple of seconds. That's when a plan started forming in my brain. If Dara thought he could make me jealous, well, two could play that game. His friend Banke was right here."

"Whoa! So you sucked him off?" that sounded deliciously wicked.

"NO! I am not some sort of a slut to go around sucking the dick of every man I find. But I did decide to use him. I thanked him for the help and told him to wait and I would make him chai. But first, I said, I needed to change."

"Ah ha! So you gave him a peep show?"

"Kinda. I went to the bedroom and left the door half open. I slowly stripped off my sari and my petticoat. In the bedroom mirror, I could see Banke was slowly taking steps towards the door. He finally stopped at a point about 6 feet from the door from where he could see me. I was in my blouse and panties. In the mirror, I saw his eyes get big in admiration as he saw me. Suddenly, I felt so exhilarated at the naughty thing I was doing. My original plan was to just show him that much. But then I felt a voice inside my head goading me on. So I took the blouse off hastily. And stood there for a few seconds in my underwear, giving Banke a good long look at my body."

"Wow! Didn't he barge in?"

"I was a little worried he would."

"Worried or hopeful?"

"Shut up!" she giggled. "Anyway, I had planned to change into salwar kameez. But instead I took out one of those skirts you had bought me."

"Which one?"

"The black one with pleats that goes down to the knees. I slipped that on. And a top."

"Cleavage?"

"No, not too much. I wore that and walked out. As soon as he saw me starting to walk out, Banke ran back to the kitchen and stood there as if he had been there the whole time. When I walked in, I saw he was hiding his hips behind a dining chair. One quick glimpse was enough to confirm that he was doing so because he had an erection. I smiled and went to the stove to make tea. he just stood there silently. To break the awkward silence, I asked him if he was married. He said he wasn't. I asked him if he had a girlfriend. He said no, not really. Then he said, "once in a while..." and stopped. I asked what once in a while? Blushing hard, he said, once in a while, Dara shared Vimla with him."

"Really?"

"That made me blush. I didn't say anything. There was an awkward silence for a while. Then he said, "memsaab, you and Dara had a fight?". For a moment I considered saying yes. But for some reason, I chose the other option. I angrily said, "what do you mean?" He was taken aback and said nothing, and then said sorry. We were both quiet for a while. Then I angrily said that Dara was a nobody, a nothing, and he shouldn't believe random crap he had heard. And I also added, "Dara does not own me." He nervously nodded. I gave him a cup of tea, took one myself and went to the living room. He followed me. I sat on the couch and he sat on the floor near me."

"Was he still nervous?"

"Yes, but he kept staring at my bare calves. I shifted a little, moving my legs to give him a glimpse of my thighs. And I saw him stare and swallow. I had given him enough signals for him to do something."

"What were you hoping he would do?"

"At least make some sort of a move. My plan was to maybe allow him a quick fondle and then act shy and send him away. Then he would tell Dara what had happened and he would jealous."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 01:53 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM