அப்பனுக்கு பாடம் சொன்ன சுப்பன்
One among the three stories I follow in this forum. Even though the erotic portions are less and not that tempting sexually but I belive you are a exceptional story teller. Please don't understand me wrong. I see an exceptional erotic writer too, initially parts are proof of that. I was just waiting you to finish the story to write my comment. Every reader has a hunch on how this story is going to end and you keep on defying the hunch with every episode. And like every reader I am also hoping against the hope. You are great in pulling strings throughout the story, especially merging the real story with the initial parts and I hope you pull the strings right till the end. Logically one of the better intact story in the forum. Greatest trait of the story is making the suffering readable without a single erotic portions.

I planned to write my appreciation once you finish the story but hope few words of appreciation will make you feel good and get you to write as there was a long gap. Please take no offense.
[+] 2 users Like lacksidal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: அப்பனுக்கு பாடம் சொன்ன சுப்பன் - by lacksidal - 14-03-2021, 10:22 PM