Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
I finished reading the email with the biggest erection and my brain seemingly on fire. I could not believe how far my once demure wife had come. Not just once, but multiple times, she had given our watchman a blowjob and let him finger her to an orgasm. Just a couple of weeks ago, this would have been unthinkable. I finally typed out my response to her.

Dearest Menaka

I am not angry or disgusted. I am very happy you are finding the pleasure and delight you so fully deserve. I love you more than life itself too. And whatever you want to do going forward, you have my blessings.

Love Prakash

For the next couple of days, I was preoccupied with the idea that any moment now, my wife might be going all the way. There was no internet connection so the email wasn't updated. But finally we reached a point where I could make a ship to shore call. I was too eager to wait any longer. So I called up Menaka.

"Hi honey, I love you." I said.

"I love you too, Prakash. Sorry I haven't been able to send any email updates." she said.

"Oh, that's okay. I haven't had any internet access anyway. So what's new?"

"Well, things are a bit slow right now. Dara and I are having another fight." she sighed.

"Again? You two keep fighting like hormonal teenagers. Haha."

"I know. He is just getting so cocky and arrogant."

"Well, can you blame him, given how well it has worked so far?"

"True, but still. he should show some respect."

"What happened this time? Is the fight because he wants to go all the way and you are not ready yet?"

"No, it is a different and a weird reason." she even giggled a little.

"Tell me."

"Like I wrote to you in the email, we crossed another boundary. I took his dick in my mouth, he saw and fingered my pussy. The next day we repeated that three times in different settings."

"What kinda settings?"

"In the morning, as soon as I returned from the school bus, he came up. Stripped me down to my panties. Got fully naked. Then he fingered me to an orgasm on the couch. And later I sucked his dick."

"Mmmmm...it's so hot to hear you describe it so nonchalantly."

"Shut up!" she giggled. "Anyway, he had to go start his shift. But he said he'd be back later in the day during a short break. And asked me to be ready for him by stripping down to my panties so we could save time. That's when you had called."

"So when you were talking to me, you were only in your panties?"

"Yes." she said bashfully. "Anyway, this time we did it all right on the floor inside the door because we were both so horny."

"Did you start swallowing?"

"Ewwww! No! It's been sprayed on my body every time."

"Okay. Okay."

"The third time was just before Ayan was due back from school. We went to the bedroom. And...I didn't mention this in the email because I was feeling very shy about it. Oh god..."

"He fucked you?"

"No."

"Then?"

"Okay see...I was on my back on the bed wearing just my panties. The crotch was moved to the side and his fingers were playing with my clit and pussy. I was very worked up, approaching an orgasm, when he asked if he could slide my panties down a little for better access. I shook my head. He insisted. So I just said yes, wanting to get the orgasm done with soon. So he put his fingers in the waistband of my panties and slid them until they were around my thighs."

"Shit...so you were practically naked!"

"Yes, he was now getting a full look at my private parts. And that turned me on a lot. Soon I started orgasming. And as I did, I kicked my legs up and down a fair bit. And that...that made the panties fly off my legs."

"Wow!"

"Yes, I was now totally naked in front of our watchman. Not a stitch of clothing."

"How did he react?"

"With delight. I instinctively tried to close my legs, but he grabbed them by the ankles and held them apart, carefully surveying all that he saw. I felt very shy so I closed my eyes and put my hands on my face. He watched and groped my naked pussy and ass aggressively for several minutes. Rolled me over on my stomach and played with my butt crack. It was humiliating but also very erotic."

"Amazing!"

"Finally I kicked his hands off my legs and started getting dressed saying I had to go pick up Ayan. He quietly started getting dressed as well."

"It all seems very amicable so far. What was the fight about?"

"I am coming to that. It started the next day. With something very silly. And just snowballed."

"What do you mean?"

"Okay. So the next morning, expecting that he'll be coming soon, I stripped to my undies. When he did arrive, I hugged him. He hugged me back. And then handed me a small envelope."

"What was in it?"

"It had 101 rupees. I asked him what that was. And he said it was...oh god it sounds so trashy...it was my 'choot-dikhayi'"

"What the fuck is a choot-dikhayi?"

"That's what I asked him, a little testily. He explained that like many communities have the custom of muh-dikhayi, where a woman is given a cash gift for showing her face, in his community, there is also a custom of choot-dikhayi. So when a wife gets fully naked in front of her husband, the husband gives her a cash gift as a token of gratitude of showing her his pussy."

"WHAT???"

"I know! It sounded very creepy to me so I flung the envelope back at him saying what nonsense was this. He picked it up and tried to hand it to me again saying he was just following a custom from his community. I yelled at him that firstly, I wasn't his wife, so this bizarre custom didn't apply to me. Secondly, throwing money at a woman he was getting physical pleasure from? Seemed so cheap. That got him a little upset. He said that sure he wasn't my husband, but he had been around for me and taking care of my needs and listening to every whim and demand of mine. So why wasn't I respecting this one tradition of his?"

"Okay...weird."

"We argued like that back and forth for a bit and other issues came up. About how I was jealous of Vimla and how I was a tease. And I complained about his arrogance and demanding nature. At the end of it, he stormed out. And hasn't been back since."

"That is weird!"

"So things here are in a holding pattern. I am waiting for him to cave. And this time I am absolutely not going to be the one to be manipulated. He is the one who owes me an apology."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 12:06 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM