Poll: which relation does Incest Happens more likely to said
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mom- Son
25.33%
38 25.33%
Father- Daughter
11.33%
17 11.33%
Devar- bhabhi
33.33%
50 33.33%
Jijja- saali
30.00%
45 30.00%
Total 150 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does Really Incest Happens In Family
Yes Incest happens every nook and corner of this world but it's forbidden. Because nobody wants outside world to know their secret life.

I have two Incest encounters ,one with my elder cousin sister. Well even though she is my cousin, we all grew up together in same home. We were more like real bro-sis. She is 6 years elder to me. During our early teens we started to explore our sexuality. We always sneak inside the house to explore each other body. Later she got married and moved on. For few years we didn't meet because we were in different cities. She got pregnant after 2 years of marriage and came to hometown. I was confused to approach her, thinking that she is married now so she may not accept me. But to my surprise I got my old days back. But this time we fucked. Before her marriage because of pregnancy fear we had never had intercourse. Since she is married, she was not scared of getting fucked by me. I was fucking my pregnant sister. After her child birth she again went to back to her law place. After that whenever we get chance we fuck like rabbits. Now am married and settled in the same city of my sister. She is just few hours away. So plan our meets and fuck. She is like my personal secret whore.

Second one is with my niece. She is 3 years elder to me. After finishing college , I started to work in different city. Where I stayed alone. My niece was working in the same city. So we decided to live together. Even my family also insisted this, because they felt it would be safe for the girl to be with a family guy. So we took a home and stayed together. We really enjoyed each others company. We party, going outing, late night rides etc... One night when we were boozing at home and chit chatting the topic turned towards sex. She talked about her Ex and her sexual encounters with him and felt bad she miss that intimacy. Suddenly she asked have I ever got turned on because of her. I got shocked. She said that she had noticed me gazing at her curves sometimes. I confessed that her boobies and ass looks lovely, so sometimes I forget to blink. Within a second she removed her t-shirt showing her 34D heavy boobies and started to kiss me. She said she wants this warmth. I got into her. We both loved it. Damn she is a one hell rider. We stayed for nearly an 1 Year together, were literally lived husband and wife. We even discussed that if possible we should marry LOL. Then we realized how funny it was. After an year we both got shifted to different cities due to work. She went abroad. After that I met her at my marriage only. We both felt bit awkward LOL. But we didn't talked about our past life. Now she is also married and settled abroad.
40 வயதை கடந்த ஆண், வாழ்க்கையில் இன்செஸ்ட் மற்றும் கக்கோல்ட் அனுபவங்கள் பல உண்டு 
[+] 7 users Like vatsayana2.0's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Does Really Incest Happens In Family - by sssmr - 24-11-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: Does Really Incest Happens In Family - by saj - 27-11-2020, 04:42 PM
RE: Does Really Incest Happens In Family - by vatsayana2.0 - 11-03-2021, 09:23 AM