Adultery Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant
(03-03-2021, 10:23 PM)RaviShikha Wrote: Thii  anksrreaad for your kind words! Also, thanks for following my work on Amazon Kindle where the full story is available on Kindle Unlimited for your reading pleasure if you are a member. I have noted your request for a full description of the "Jharkhand style" sex session. Let me think about it. I worried that too much sex in a continuous single part of teh story would make it monotonous, and so I used a "flashback" style to cover this part. Would like to hear feedback from other readers too on this point.
Your comment about me being a professional writer really makes my day :-) In reality, I have a professional career and a family and write erotic stories as a hobby and for my passion. I take encouragement from the responses from readers such as yours, and likewise the response on Kindle. I am also working on my next story, and will post here (and on Kindle) once I get to a certain critical completion stage. Pls keep reading and commenting!

I read your story from scratch to endin one day. It seems to be a good story. Nice build-up initially, them carried that well also but you did skip the main thing of story for which the entire built up was there. And now you are saying too much sex does not seem good. Ok i acknowledge that but before finishing the story you must have give us the episode regarding brutality with shobha. devil2
Overall story is good but your style of ending makes our entire story reading efforts useless. Angel

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 05-02-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-02-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-02-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Newdevil - 08-03-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 03-03-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 14-03-2021, 12:42 AM