Adultery Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant
(28-02-2021, 05:14 PM)RaviShikha Wrote: Her own body wiped clean, Shobha took the wet towel from Bhola to return the favour. Bhola was seated, naked, on the edge of his bed with his feet on the ground and hands by his side on his bed, his limp sticky cock nestling by his thighs. Shobha knelt on the floor between his knees.  Starting with his chest, and then his underarms, she lovingly and slowly wiped his cock and balls.

The irony of the situation was not lost on her. Here was the mistress of the house, beautiful and naked, kneeling in front of a naked male servant, and wiping clean his cock with a wet towel.

His cock clean, Bhola pulled up Shobha and made her sit on his knees. He kissed her deeply and squeezed her breasts. Shobha broke away after a kiss.

"Bhola, mere raja, aaj tum jawan go gaye. Batao, kaise laga? ", she asked sweetly. (Bhola, my dear, today you grew up  How was it?)

Bhola hesitated a bit, and then as the momentousness of his achievement sank in, the words started flowing in a torrent, "Saala, Samajh mein nahin aa raha hai. ....,,,Yeh sapna hai ya sach hai.....Behenchod, kahan aap ko  dekh ke har din isi kamre mein laut ke muth marte the..... Aur aaj to aap sakshat Poonam Pandey ke ishtyle mein nangi hamare kamre mein khud chali aayee......behenchod, hamare lund ki bhi kya kismet nikli.....choot ki lottery mein apun ko aaj first prize mil gaya”

(Damn, I can't believe it if it's a dream or its true. Fuck, everyday I used to jerk off to you every single day and today you came to my room naked like Poonam Pandey. Fuck, my cock is lucky....looks like I won the first prize at the pussy lottery)

The language was vulgar and coarse. An alarm bell should have gone off in Shobha’s head then but sitting naked in the lap of a lover who had given her two mind blowing orgasms, and her husband probably snoring fifty feet and two doors away, Shobha felt turned on by the crude references. The comparison to Poonam Pandey made her pussy tingle.

"Mere  handsome Bhola raja, har roz mere bare mein soch ke muth marte the?......Zara dikhao kaise hilate they.......Mein bhi toh dekhoon", she cooed softly into Bhola's ear playfully nibbling his earlobe and running her palm lovingly along his cheek. And adjusting herself on his thigh to give herself some room, she reached down to grab his cock and have it a rough squeeze. She was surprised to see it stir to life.

"Mmmmm....lagta hai abhi bhi Bhola mein josh hai....Maan gaye mere raja. Lagta hai khoob Chawanprash khate ho! "
(Mmmmmmmm....Looks like my Bhola still has the energy..I am impressed. Looks like you take vitamins every day!)

Bhola stayed silent as his mistress began giving him a hand job while still seated on his knee. Slowly but surely, his slumbering soldier returned to duty and began standing to attention.

Shobha grew amazed as the shaft expanded in her hand and gained stiffness and girth. She looked at Bhola quizzically.

"Kya iraada hai, mere raja?" (What's the idea, my dear?)

Bhola kept his voice level, "Bhabhi, abhi picture baaki hai". (Madam, this movie isn't over yet!)

Again, the tone of his voice should have worried Shobha. But when you are sitting naked on the knees of your lover who has just given you an experience that your married partner never has, your senses are dulled like that of a roadside drunk.

"Matlab?", she caressed his cheek again teasingly kissed the corner of his mouth. (Meaning?) and then added a question in a whisper, “Ab launch si picture bachi hai dekhne dikhane ke liye?” (What movie is left for you to show me?)

Bhola took a deep breath, squeezed Shobha's breast crudely making her gasp in pain, and with his other hand shoved a middle finger deep between her pussy lips making her squirm. In a clenched tone that now frightened Shobha, "Bhabhi, abhi toh aapne hamein choda hai angrezi ishtyle mein. Ab hum aapko chodenge. Aur woh bhi ekdum Jharkhand style mein". (Madam, so far you fucked me English style now i will fuck you. And that too Jharkhand style!)

And in one sudden move that stunned Shobha with its brute power, he picked up his naked mistress by her waist as if she was a doll, threw her roughly face down on the bed, pinned her down on her stomach with his full weight and grabbed her crudely by her hair yanking her head back.

It was nearly 4am in the morning by the time an exhausted Shobha found herself limping back to her bedroom.

Relieved to find Chetan snoring, she hurried into the bathroom to clean herself up. Looking into mirror, she could barely recognise herself. Her hair was matted, her forehead had a bump, her neck, shoulders and breasts were covered with red bruises and bite marks, her nipples hurt when she touched them and her belly and pubis were coated with dried cum and saliva. She turned around and examined her buttocks. They were covered with angry red imprints and were sore to touch.

This is what a woman who has been banged  looks like, she thought. She touched the lump on her forehead and and recalled banging her head against the wall as Bhola mercilessly humped her. She winced as she touched the red imprints on her buttocks caused when Bhola brutally kept slapping her ass cheeks as his shaft plunged in and out like a piston. Chetan had never mounted her from behind, and even if he did, she was sure he would have been gentle.

Bhola had terrified her when his mask came off. Until she had control, she was the aggressor teasing and toying with Bhola, seducing him to do her bidding. Getting him to go down on her and she then mounting him were things which largely were how she fantasised about treating a male sex slave or getting serviced by a gigolo.

But what happened later that night in Bhola’s room was a complete shock to her.

Bhola was like a wild animal in the way he went about ravishing her. Brutal, crazed and deaf to her pleas to slow down, he kept going like a pile hammer unmindful of the way her head kept bumping against the wall with each powerful thrust. Shobha touched her pussy lips which were still swollen from the assault. Her neck and scalp still hurt from the brutish way he yanked her head holding by her hair as her servant fucked her doggie style. Or Jharkhand style as he had called it. The few times that he seemed to pause or slow down to catch his breath, he had mauled her breasts grabbing them from behind, pinching her nipples, unmindful of her initially angry and then subsequent pitiful beseeching. He alternated between mauling her hanging breasts and noisily slapping her buttocks switching from one hand to the other, while tightly pulling her head back by her hair. And when Bhola paused the sledgehammer like thrusts to catch his breath, he would shove his fingers harshly into her cunt crudely squeezing her already swollen clitoris and penetrating deep and rubbing her pussy lips mercilessly.

Bhola’s wild transformation from a mild obedient sex slave to a brutal and crazed sex assailant wasn’t what shocked Shobha.

What shocked her more was the way her own body responded to the brutal assault.

She lost count of the number of orgasms that swept through her body as she got slapped around and mauled by her own servant. Her initial shrieks dissolved into moans as her body rebelled against her, and the mix of pain with pleasure took her to heights that a genteel Chetan could never ever do. Her gasps choked in her own throat as new sensations swept across her body.

Shobha took a long hot shower, her eyes closed but unable to wipe out the image of Bhola’s glazed and blood shot eyes the few times that she managed to look back at him. Or the way he brutally kissed her after he finally and mercifully discharged and the way he forced his tongue deep into her mouth, while her head was locked tightly between his strong hands.

Wearing a nightgown to hide traces of the bruises on her body, she finally crawled back to bed and pulled up the bed sheets before drifting into troubled sleep besides her blissfully snoring husband.

A very hot story and very well crafted too. I've already read the whole story on kindle and it was fantastic. I couldn't have thought of a better plot. I think you are a professional writer.

REQUEST: I really liked this update (jharkand style). It was too hot. Initially I thought it will be explored more as the story continues (as you just gave us a teaser in this update) but it didn't happen much. I know the story is complete and there won't be any further addition. So, it is my request if you can just write a detailed description of what happened that night (in this update). It will be a bonus for all your readers and I'm sure everyone will appreciate it. Since you already have an idea of what happened, I think it won't be a difficult task. I hope you can find the time for this request. Hoping to hear from you.

P.S. Please re-read this update before writing the bonus part so yo don't miss any detail.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 05-02-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 27-02-2021, 12:31 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-02-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by narukera - 03-03-2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Newdevil - 08-03-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 03-03-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - by Bhavana_sonii - 14-03-2021, 12:42 AM