Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For my Wife
(26-02-2021, 09:11 AM)ahdpune Wrote: Hey, I am based in Pune. I have a wife who is 38 years, fair, in reasonably good shape for the age, 36B-32-38, shoulder length curly hairs, friendly demeanor, bubbly nature. I am looking to fulfill few fantasies of mine. I have a strong desire to see my wife with a hunk and the very thought make me go hard. I am a new bie. I want my.wife to be fully satisfied by some good looking well endowed hunk while.I witness it secretly through you.

But my wife is conservative when it comes to do any real adventures though she is very cooperative in enjoying kinky fantasies while our love making but to do it in real she has reservations. She likes kinky things in sex like sex on a beach, sex in a moving bus, sex in a garden....we have done all.this on her demand. But she is not able to go ahead for cuckold thing. She needs to be tackled by an skillful man trick fully to get her submit to him. 

She is a sexy, hot, beautiful Wife.I have fantasies to see her bold, flirty, kinky side. Want a man who can charm and befriend her & she slowly permits for the touching, fondling, kissing and finally intercourse. She has Height 5'4" and, wild in bed but sex starved as clearly I am no match for her to satisfy her.  Wanna see her enjoying with a young, classy, sophisticated, decent,handsome, well bodied man with a nice cock who can bring the true slutty side of her which is still invisible.

She enjoys the fantasies of other men but refuses to indulge in anything real due to her moral dilemma & inhibitions. I want she being charmed and seduced by this good looking guy. She will surely open up with the right guy. But please be ready to befriend and seduce her on your own with indirect and behind the curtains support from me. As she will not indulge in such a thing without passions and to create passion you need to put in efforts independently using your charm and skills. Success is guaranteed for you if are a skillful guy who knows how to charm married friendly women who are sex starved and bored of their monotonous life.

That's almost like my story. My wife's the same and I'm trying to open her up too.
**********######**********
35M from Mumbai. Got cuckold fantasies, but those are just fantasies, nothing in real, wife is too conservative. Hobbyist Photographer.
**********######**********
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
For my Wife - by ahdpune - 26-02-2021, 09:11 AM
RE: For my Wife - by sexykammy - 28-02-2021, 07:46 AM
RE: For my Wife - by Pussytimes - 02-03-2021, 08:57 AM
RE: For my Wife - by Eswar v - 04-03-2021, 11:00 PM
RE: For my Wife - by rv123 - 05-03-2021, 07:43 PM