Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet

Let me be blunt, I was practically salivating at the prospect of fucking my mom's ass. I had never really thought about it, but the fact that she wanted me, her own son to fuck it was an intense turn on.

I positioned my cock on the entrance to her asshole and gently pushed it in her cavern. My god, it was so tight, her rectal muscles encapsulated my cock so tightly, I felt I was dying of pleasure. Mom had started moaning from the moment by cock made entry. She was writhing in pleasure with tears of absolute joy. She was enjoying not only the act, but the happiness of the thought that her own son was fucking her asshole. She was also fingering her clit vigorously.

I kept on thrusting my cock in and out slowly for the first few seconds but then I couldn't stand to do it slowly so I increased the pace of thrusting. I held on to her hips and banged her asshole as fast as I could. I knew my cock would not be able to withstand this onslaught of pleasure for too long so I wanted to get the maximum "mileage" out of the entire experience.

Mom and I were shouting screams of pleasure as we were lost in the supreme act of incestuous pleasure. I could sense the muscles of her rectum tightening around my member who was nearing the end of his abilities to hold on.

Then it happened. The most intense orgasm that I've ever felt surged through my body like a bolt of lightning. I shivered in utter ecstasy as my cock shot what would have been a gallon of jizz in my mother's ass. I couldn't believe it, I was cumming in my mom's ass!

My mom was already on the edge of orgasm, but feeling my throbbing member shoot oodles of cum down her ass and hearing my screams pushed her over the edge. She climaxed with me.

I could not feel my knees and collapsed on top of her sweating and panting like I'd just ran the Ahmedabad marathon. Mom was under me moaning. My still semi-flaccid cock was still partially inside her ass. I could feel the excess cum oozing out of her ass.

I slowly got up and lied down next to her. She turned towards me, looking deep into my eyes with a passion that can't be described. That passion told me that we were more than simply mother and son or lovers. We were soul mates. I knew right then, that I will never find someone whom I connect with and trust like with her. Our bond was eternal and unique, never to be broken or replicated. I was in love with this woman.

I slowly moved towards her and wrapped my arms around her naked body and planted a deep long kiss on her. She responded with a soft and loving kiss.

#

We kept kissing for the next few minutes till we heard a loud bang.

It was the sound of fireworks. 

The new year had arrived. And with it, a new kind of love between mother and son has also arrived.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 29-03-2019, 11:33 AM